[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can we be so blind???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: asdfasdf.png (1 MB, 1273x824) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdf.png
1 MB, 1273x824
When will you retards in USA finally realize that this chaos is designed to distract you from your wannabe QUEEN BITCH being guilty as fuck?
> Hillary ''innocent'' of treason.
> Deploy flares
> Cop shoots nigga
> Cop shoots nigga
> Cops gets shot

Wake up. WAKE UP. Stop going at each others' throats you fools. The whole world is in danger. The oligarchy is manipulating the fuck out of you.

http://www.fox4news.com/live
>>
>>80156076
PAY
>>
>>80156322
You need more money for bullets to shoot schools with?
>>
Not all of us are so tunnel visioned they can only see one thing at one time, Clinton gets the back burner because there's nothing anyone can do about it. Besides, Trump will figure it out.
>>
>>80156933
shouldn't you be praying to Apollo right now?
>>
>>80157550
I already have his body, I need nothing more from him.
>>
>>80157930
hows the rapefugee thing going in Greece?
>>
>>80156076

They guy they arrested was an obvious actor too.
>lose weapon
>keep vest on, hang out in a small crowd with cops everywhere wearing clothes that match the description (which came from where? they were hidden snipers)

so obvious
>>
>>80156076
It's obviously not BLM
Maybe mudslimes or a psyop
>>
>>80158432
Much better than your nigger situation, that's for sure.
>>
I think this helps Trump though assuming it's not some KKK false flaggers.
>>
>>80159367
possibly the latter. Good way to distract from the Hillary scandal. I think the police shooting helps Trump though. Dems stance on cops is basically FTP
>>
>>80159465
I'll give you that one. Just don't let them take over and finish what the Ottomans started
>>
>>80159613
As long as the shooters are black or muslim it will help trump. If they are White they will only hurt the cause.
>>
>>80159613
>>80160167
KKK supports Hillary though. If it's them, more blood on her hands.
>>
File: asdf.png (1 MB, 1264x762) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
1 MB, 1264x762
>>80160167
Do you call that black, there?
>>
>>80160167

spoilers: they were black, but licensed to carry.

BYE GUNS.

B
T
F
O
>>
>>80156076

why do you think /pol/ exists?
we know. most of us anyway
>>
>>80156076
Most of /pol/ is edgy underage fags, redditors, and people blinded with the need to kill niggers that they dont see this for what it really is

Feel bad 2bh
>>
>>80156076
>Mfw I've been saying this the whole time
>pay denbts
>>
File: 1397540671922.png (648 KB, 468x750) Image search: [Google]
1397540671922.png
648 KB, 468x750
>>80162213
This. People need to remember it's the Rothschilds, Jews, and political elite.
>>
Cops aren't "going after" anyone in particular you fucking sperglord.
>>
>>80159367
Guns for hire working for Soros. No question.
>>
>>80156076
>When will you retards in USA finally realize that this chaos is designed to distract you from your wannabe QUEEN BITCH being guilty as fuck?
Then this isn't a very good way to go about doing it since a lot of Americans are going to sympathize with the police and against BLM, the same organization that Hillary all but endorsed less than 24 hours ago.
>>
Been telling everyone I can reach the same thing. This shit is bananas
>>
>>80165265
> that Hillary all but endorsed less than 24 hours ago.

ANYTHING that bitch does, be that endorses or not endorses, says or doesn't say, is a scam; a means to an end.

She may state on national television tomorrow that ''she's in favor of Greeks speaking their mind'' and then have me killed tomorrow.
>>
File: 1467864640450-x.jpg (80 KB, 423x640) Image search: [Google]
1467864640450-x.jpg
80 KB, 423x640
FBI stands Down during CIA psyOPs

Watch and see.

Funny right?

REEEEE
>>
>>80156076
Its too late. Do you think the blacks will be convinced of this? No. Most white probably already understand this. There is no convincing the nigger masses.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.