[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NSA GO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: NSAGO.jpg (211 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
NSAGO.jpg
211 KB, 1920x1080
Surprise surprise, another brand of "entertainment" that the NSA can use to spy on ordinary everyday citizens.
In order to play, you must provide your exact location, you cannot lie about your information or else risk getting your account banned, it accesses your camera (which alone would be okay, if it wasn't for the fact that it requires your location as well). And to top it all off, the app is FREE!
Most other apps that put in years of effort into the making don't make it free unless the game is made by one single person or a small group of people who want to release games to the public just to entertain them.

And Nintendo doesn't exactly seem like that type. I wonder how much the NSA paid Nintendo for them to create this app.
>>
>>80147273
>1 post by this ID
fuck off shill
>>
It's to try and get fat kids walking around you dingus.
>>
File: 1433817359064.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1433817359064.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>80147273
your phone already does this retard
>>
This game is actually redpilled as fuck; it requires you to go outside, walk around, and maybe if you aren't 100% autistic you could make a couple friends playing with it. I played it today and I got to see places in my nearby city that I didn't even know existed.

The game is about traveling to new locations and it really delivers.
>>
File: 1374597561056.png (73 KB, 191x210) Image search: [Google]
1374597561056.png
73 KB, 191x210
>implying the NSA doesnt already have access to your phones GPS, phone and camera
>>
>>80147825
>>80147893
this
>>
>>80147858
>Implying you couldn't already make friends and walk around outside.
>>
well then luckily for us, no one can connect to a server.
>>
>>80147273
and they are going to text me
>holy shit anon clean your fucking room
>>
>>80147273
your phone already gives your location unless you disable it, but you can't use gps or google maps without it
>>
>>80147273
1v1 me
>>
>>80147273
The developer was previously owned by Google.

It's obvious that it's a botnet from the get-go.
>>
>>80147460
>1 post by this ID
fuck off shill
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.