[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly cops deserve to be killed. How many innocent blacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: Doma.Umaru.full.1913877.jpg (869 KB, 933x1116) Image search: [Google]
Doma.Umaru.full.1913877.jpg
869 KB, 933x1116
Honestly cops deserve to be killed. How many innocent blacks have they killed already? It's what they deserve. Show them exactly what they've been doing to others.
>>
>>80145914
>A
>>
ARE YOU TELLING ME THATS THE SAME GIRL?

IMPOSSIBLE
>>
>>80145914
How many white people have been shot and raped recently by blacks?
>>
>>80145914
Post more Umaru.
>>
>>80146156
I haven't actually watched the anime but I assume she transforms into a hamster at home.
>>
Honestly niggers deserve to be killed. How many innocent whites have they killed already? It's what they deserve. Show them exactly what they've been doing to others.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 608x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 608x626
>>80145914

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /pol/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.
>>
>>80145914
>black
>innocent

Oh I'm laughin
>>
File: AbeOik6.jpg (14 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
AbeOik6.jpg
14 KB, 480x270
just wave and sage boys
>>
>>80146469
Here you go buddy
>>80146400
I hate blacks but I have the police more
>>
File: 1440575959970.png (1 MB, 1274x1366) Image search: [Google]
1440575959970.png
1 MB, 1274x1366
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.