[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Phil Castile shooting never even happened.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Just watched the video. If Phil was the driver of the car, why is he on the right side (passenger side) of the vehicle. His girlfriend is clearly on the left side of the car filming.
>>
>>80141302
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNCbgJ55jQY
>>
You fucking did it bro. You unfurled the conspiracy. Better get into hiding now, before they get you.
>>
>>80141302
I agree, top notch investigating bro.

True american
>>
>>80141444
Seriously. Explain it to me like I'm 5. WTF is going on?
>>
>>80141302
Shitposter, it was a british car dumbass
>>
bamp
>>
The footage is flipped.
It's apparently what happens when you use the front-facing camera on an iPhone.
>>
How the fuck is everyone on this board so dumb? The footage from the iphone front camera is automatically flipped, like a mirror. I suppose none of you friendless autists have never used Snapchat and seen tons of videos from the passenger seat that look like the drivers side
>>
When something happens that challenges my worldview, deny it ever happened!
>>
>>80141548
You have to go back

>>>>>/plebbit/
>>
>>80141302
>>80141396
Top tier bait.
>>
>>80142313
>>80142849
Or he drove an import
>>
File: 1466189940017.jpg (61 KB, 243x337) Image search: [Google]
1466189940017.jpg
61 KB, 243x337
>>80141396
Either this whole scenario was fake as fuck or that is the most apathetic woman I have ever seen.
Does anyone notice that the news didn't even censor out the blood but refuses to show ISIS executions?
>>
The video is fucking weird
>>
>>80141302
Front cameras on phones reverse the image to make it easier to see your own image. It's stupid but true.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.