[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is my first time posting in /pol/. is everyone on this thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (37 KB, 2000x1455) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Israel.svg.png
37 KB, 2000x1455
this is my first time posting in /pol/. is everyone on this thread liberal anti-Semitic fags? tell me why you hate israel.
Look who they're fight against: hamas. A terrorist group who uses human shields and suicide bombers. Yes they may have mistreated palestinians, but look at every other country in the history of this fucking world. Israel isnt that bad.
>>
kill yourself
>>
>>80139374
LMAO ANTI-SEMITE CONFIRMED
>>
>>80139418
>>>/b/
>>
File: 1467281686101.jpg (171 KB, 876x876) Image search: [Google]
1467281686101.jpg
171 KB, 876x876
>>80139314
>/pol/ liberal

either poor quality b8 thread or OP is massive faggot for Plebbit
>>
>>80139545
It's another attempt at the famous American humour.
>>
I hate Jews and mudslimes equally
>>
>>80139545
let me hear your opinion
>>
>>80139314
its a half truth joke. Nothing wrong with Israel imo, they're not really allied with modern communists, but they're certainly looking out for themselves first.

it's always the jews, but no always all the jews.
>>
>>80139703
if you are really new to this board, why don't you stay and look around, before making an ass out of yourself?
>>
>>80139856
i dont see any right now so i wanted to be proactive
>>
>>80139314

fuck off and don't come back.
>>
>>80140092
'They use children as shields' is just useless emotion stirring rhetoric. The fact is that they fund and support the globalist zionist movement which has caused the west to enter a steep decline in the 20th century. You're going to argue with me and call me names but I'm not going to argue back, look it up and make up your own mind. Also, bombing a few shitskins to fuck is a positive but it pales by the overall harm they are doing.
>>
>>80140396
>>80140430
>>80139856
Europeans have always hated jews. Is it because you Eurotrash think they killed Jesus?
>>
>>80140712
No it's because they historically de-stabilise nations because their rhetoric is easily absorbed by the weak. The Jews have always controlled the banks and they have used this to bribe the weak members of society into doing their bidding and subverted people by appealing to their egos. I'm Agnostic but I firmly believe that the Bibles warnings about Pride and Greed are essentially warning people about the Jews or Jew like behaviour.
>>
Hi op

I'm a pol libtard. How are you today, guy?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.