[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you agree with the following statement? >All police will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 17
File: 1467770900846.jpg (370 KB, 1280x1672) Image search: [Google]
1467770900846.jpg
370 KB, 1280x1672
Do you agree with the following statement?

>All police will be removed from the country, but citizens will be allowed to conceal carry and or open carry whatever they want.

I prefer this 2bh, placing my own personal safety in my hands.
>>
>mfw a bunch of fags group together
>they have more guns than me
>mfw they are the police now

Shit.
>>
>>80137941
that is going to happen with in like 2 days
>>
I think cops and concealed carry should both exist.

Concealed carry fills the gaps between the cop and the citizen.
>>
File: followers-of-Genghis-Khan.jpg (47 KB, 632x356) Image search: [Google]
followers-of-Genghis-Khan.jpg
47 KB, 632x356
>>80137941
This. Anarchy doesn't work b/c it inevitably leads to the rise of warrior gangs.
>>
>>80137941
>>80138018
You do realize that guns fire bullets very fast and they're force multipliers.

Trying to take control of a town where everyone conceal carries is literal suicide.

MAD applies to guns as well.
>>
Sounds great, but I don't feel like shooting my way to get to work every day.

I also like to see food on store shelves to buy.

I can protect myself, but who protects "publicly" owned land and resources, freedom to travel, etc... ?
>>
>>80138223
What if people take control of gun factories so only they can get guns/ammunition?
>>
>>80138202
Yes but that's only in a world that has a power vacuum (shortage of weapons)

If everyone had guns, then good luck trying to take control. You'll find yourself getting decimated by Old uncle Pete and his GP100 and Soccer mom's wielding PTRs
>>
>>80137846
Terrible idea

Sage
>>
>>80138278
Why would you be shooting people to get to work?

You honestly believe the average Joe is going to risk getting blasted by some guy who definitely is armed. Theirs a reason why shootings happen in gun free zones.

>>80138370
Guns are stupid easy to make, also good luck taking over a building filled with armed employees.
>>
>>80138417
See>>80138370
People are tribal by nature. People WILL attempt to take control of the public by grouping to gain superior firepower and suppressing access of weapons to the public. Even if that didn't happen, i'm not so hyped to live in a Mad Max universe, even if it has more water.
>>
>>80137941
fbpb
>>
>>80138720
It won't happen you Hollywood addicted tard.

All it takes is one sniper to make your posse of 15 retards run for their lives.

In an armed society it will take a dumb nigger to try start shit.

It's like trying to rob a gun store.
>>
>>80137846
Sauce on tge toad girl. I don't watch non Shonen anime.
>>
>>80138640
>Guns are stupid easy to make
Most people don't know how to make handguns, let alone make high-power machine guns to fight off warrior gangs.
Also, there's also children to think of: It's a crazy idea to expect kids to shoot to defend themselves.
>good luck taking over a building filled with armed employees
It happens all the time in war. People will immediately realize that they can control the world by controlling the ammunition.
>>
>>80138202
>guns
>anarchy doesn't work because muh swordsmen on horseback

you would benefit from reading "the not so wild, wild west"
>>
>>80138370
a single gun factory? lol
>>
>>80138720
you just made a very strong argument, AGAINST statism
>>
>>80139106
I can help with that...

Hey /pol/ allow me to show you how you can legally manufacturer an untraceable, unserialized AR-15 in your very home without any gunsmithing experience.

A LITERAL RETARD CAN DO THIS

To create your AR you will need the following items.

>AR Jig

http://www.80percentarms.com/products/80-ar-15-easy-jig

>Tool Kit

http://www.80percentarms.com/collections/lower-jigs/products/easy-jig-tool-kit

>80% Completed AR receiver

http://80percentarms.com/products/80-lower-receiver-type-iii-hard-anodized-billet-ar-15

>Router

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0048EFUV8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1464734033&sr=8-3π=SY200_QL40&keywords=router+dewalt&dpPl=1&dpID=41MSATBmFfL&ref=plSrch

>Hand Drill

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0011XSEW6/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1464734122&sr=8-2π=SY200_QL40&keywords=dewalt+drill+cord&dpPl=1&dpID=41Qg0pUZJfL&ref=plSrch

>Lube or coolant for the drill bits

>A vise to hold the jig

After you have acquired all the pieces, watch this instructional video to help guide you in finishing your lower.

https://youtu.be/SiHdV5slQps

CONGRATULATIONS

You now have an untraceable firearm that's totally LEGAL*! Take pride in knowing you've manufactured a gun in your very home.

But we're not done yet, the fun has just begun. Now you can assemble your rifle however you'd like!

This is a good starter kit

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-1-7-premium-rifle-kit.html

*ATF letter and FAQs here

http://www.80percentarms.com/pages/faq

Also good luck controlling ammuntion, that's stupidly easy to make as well. Don't forget that you're directly interfering with corporate money if you try to raid a factory.

Prepare to face a 1000 man army funded by Ruger.
>>
File: receive bacon.png (267 KB, 800x478) Image search: [Google]
receive bacon.png
267 KB, 800x478
>>80138640
>Why would you be shooting people to get to work?
I imagine it's going to be a Walking Dead situation where clans/groups just wait for smaller groups of people come by and take things and kill them.

>You honestly believe the average Joe is going to risk getting blasted by some guy who definitely is armed.

Of course. Did you see what happened in NJ after Hurricane Sandy? People instantly took to looting when they needed food and there wasn't police, and these are people who didn't even have guns or stored food for emergencies.

There are a few different flavors to the quote, but I like this version: Civilization is seven meals from anarchy. People don't care if you have a gun, they care if you have food. An average Joe is going to find a gun and take your food.

>Theirs a reason why shootings happen in gun free zones.
>"Theirs"
>not "There is"

There still exists an amount of police activity that maintains a stalemate with the population, so that's not a true representation of a complete disbanding of the entire police force.
>>
File: 1467780787596.jpg (45 KB, 464x752) Image search: [Google]
1467780787596.jpg
45 KB, 464x752
>>80140412
>I imagine it's going to be a Walking Dead situation where clans/groups just wait for smaller groups of people come by and take things and kill them.

Why? The world didn't end, everything would be exactly the same except everyone is conceal carrying now.

You think people would just quit their jobs and become murderers in a fully armed world?

>Hurricane Sandy

I'm not talking about disasters m8, and even if people chose not to carry their is no way of knowing if anybody is armed or not.
>>
That's fucking retarded.
>>
>>80139004
So, in a scale from 1 to 10, how sure you are that the gangs won't try to gain control of the weapons distributors/ammunition suppliers?
>>
>>80140908
9 percent sure. Many will try but they won't succeed.
>>
>>80139202
>swordsmen on horseback
I'm thinking more of something like machine guns and rpgs mounted on Humvees.
>>
>>80140987
*99 percent sure

>>80140858
>UK
Lel
>>
>>80139286
If it's the only supplier in the area.
>>
>>80140835
>You think people would just quit their jobs and become murderers in a fully armed world?
The niggers, the cartels ...
>>
>>80140987
Are you betting on private security? Isn't that basically a police force for those who can afford it?
>>
>>80140835
>The world didn't end, everything would be exactly the same except everyone is conceal carrying now.
Once people realize that laws are no longer being enforced, they'll take advantage of that in every way they can.
>>
>>80141232
>niggers

Oh yeah because they're known for their tactical operations and accuracy

>Never relax around blacks

A nigger stupid enough to commit a crime in a fully armed society will have his shit pushed in at warp speed.

>cartels

They function south of the border m8, and it isn't in their interest to kill customers.
>>
>>80137846
>dude anarchy lmao

Enjoy Somalia
>>
>>80140835
>Why? The world didn't end, everything would be exactly the same except everyone is conceal carrying now.
You can't imagine that society would devolve if there wasn't a force in place to keep everything fair? If there's no police, then there's no enforcement, then laws are unenforced, government breaks down, etc...
I don't know about you but I will never count on anyone's good intentions if there was no way to keep them honest.

>You think people would just quit their jobs and become murderers in a fully armed world?
A small part of the population would become murderers because they are functional (and non-functional) lunatics in this real world and left unchecked, they would. Most people would kill or wound to get food or supplies that they need. People are greedy.
>>
File: 20160407210959_1.jpg (237 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160407210959_1.jpg
237 KB, 1920x1080
You should try RUST if you want to see what happens

It's pretty great. It has a very steep learning curve, is quite complicated, doesn't hold your hand at all, is harsh and unforgiving. But there's nothing like banding together with a bunch of white people and hunting down niggers and eating their flesh

https://youtu.be/wQ1Jee3QZds
>>
>>80141558
>A nigger stupid enough to commit a crime in a fully armed society will have his shit pushed in at warp speed
Have you ever heard of Somalia?
>>
>>80137846
might work if you didn't have so many black people
>>
File: 1445695675422.jpg (25 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1445695675422.jpg
25 KB, 321x322
>>80137846
>>
>>80141355
Nope, why would people hire armed security when employees are all armed?

If someone started shit at my place of work my coworkers would tear their shit up.

>>80141497
Oh yeah, no longer will I have to be worried about a cop showing up in 15 minutes, but a random person blowing my brains out.

Use your brain dumbass. Try to rob any place in a fully armed scociety. In fact, try to rob a business in Arizona or Alaska, let me know how that works out.
>>
File: 1467851031332.png (115 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1467851031332.png
115 KB, 480x480
>>80141571
>>80141651
Oh so the rumors are true then?

Whites are so fucking pathetic that even in a fully armed society they'll let niggers steam roll over them????

Jesus Christ lads. I mean if you saw a bunch of niggers starting a Gang with the intent to do harm you're just going to stand their with your rifle and wait till they build an army????
>>
File: m60.png (2 MB, 1600x1014) Image search: [Google]
m60.png
2 MB, 1600x1014
>>80137941
Get a m60 or another light machine gun and some of your friends.
>>
>>80141604
No you're wrong. Laws will still be enforced. Just not by cops but by businesses and neighborhoods. Cops are gone, but now you gained a fully armed population that can enforce themselves.

If someone steps over the line and fucks you over, word will spread and people will swarm to fix it.

Example, if some guy down the street kills a random guy in broad day light are you and your neighbors going to just stand their like retards and ignore it?

>>80141764
The troublemaker niggers will be killed the first week, the rest will be too afraid to try anything.
>>
>>80141888
>fully armed scociety
Not everyone is as good at shooting as you are, Anon. Some people would rather have public professionals than be forced to defend themselves. Also, crime goes deeper than basic violence: you'd have cartels, investment scandals, terrorism, fraud, and every other kind of crime going on.
>>
>>80142114
>Whites are so fucking pathetic that even in a fully armed society they'll let niggers steam roll over them?
Some white people like to steal things too. An America without law enforcement would inevitably collapse into feudalism: Only weathy land owners would have any real security, and those with power would be constantly battling for supremacy.
>>
File: 1449444288556.jpg (66 KB, 600x530) Image search: [Google]
1449444288556.jpg
66 KB, 600x530
>>80142635
>Some people would rather have public professionals than be forced to defend themselves
Sounds like they should go live in prison.
>>
>>80142635
I'm not going to take the chance to find out if Uncle Joe is a shit shot.

For all I know he's an excellent marksman.

Security companies and investigation companies will form. Capitalism will still thrive.
>>
File: 1263079361688.jpg (95 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1263079361688.jpg
95 KB, 640x427
>>80142509
>No you're wrong. Laws will still be enforced. Just not by cops but by businesses and neighborhoods. Cops are gone, but now you gained a fully armed population that can enforce themselves.
I'd love to hear why you think the entire population of the United States will still behave so civilized in this frictionless vacuum of a universe that you imagine will exist. Go on, I'll wait.
>>
>>80137846

if that happened I imagine private security companies would just on the role of police and not much would change

actually they'd probably do a better job since they could actually get fired if they fuck up too bad and not just get paid leave lmao
>>
>>80142939
>Fuedalism

Oh really please explain how this will happen. The only feud will be between criminals and civilians.

>only rich people will have real security.

A fucking G19 and AR isn't real security????
>>
>>80143041
Would you want children and elderly people to have to shoot to defend themselves from rapists, kidnappers and muggers. Speaking of kidnapping, who would investigate underground human trafficking?
>>
>>80143303
Because people don't like to get shot.

It will no longer be, "I hope that business doesn't put up a fight", but instead, "how the fuck am I going to survive robbing them? "

>>80143456
Bingo, hit the nail on the head. Companies will do a better job, and they will have to respect people as well since they aren't immune either.
>>
File: 1467433033633.png (8 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1467433033633.png
8 KB, 420x420
>>80143548
Please explain to me how cops protect children and the elderly from kidnappers and rapist?

Last time I checked they only come to clean up the mess 15 minutes later.

When seconds count, cops are minutes away.
>>
>>80143105
>Security companies and investigation companies will form
Which means that you'd have to pay to live without fearing criminals. Organized crime would target impoverished communities.
>he's an excellent marksman
He probably won't be like that when he's in his late sixties. How will people who aren't capable of firing accurately defend themselves. Criminals could snipe people as soon as they open their front doors and then proceed to rob their houses. Laws exist for a reason.
>>
>>80143510
>explain how this will happen.
Organized criime partnered with corporations will make a business out of taking over factories of rival companies. They'll even take over infrastructure to raise prices on utilities, or hold cities hostage.
>>
>>80144097
>Please explain to me how cops protect children and the elderly from kidnappers and rapist?
Without laws, these people would be roaming free until some vigilante kills them. People would make businesses out of atrocities that were previously illegal.
>>
>>80137846
I'd rather have patrolling police. Other people aren't paid to care about my safety; police literally are.

Though I know this isn't the case in the US so it might be better to abolish police in the states
>>
>>80139088
funnily enough it's from a Shonen anime called Boku no Hero Academia
>>
oh also I forgot
>no police
>everyone just carries
sounds like detroit, desu. why don't freedom-loving red-blooded 2a-protecting americans just move to detroit? or maybe chiraq, or somalia or something
>>
>>80144150
>pay

Lol, or I could carry my gun?

Also bystanders aren't going to just ignore you as you rob an old man or kill someone.

>>80144424
Soon as word gets out said corporation will be dealing with armed union of employees.

>>80144624
>vigilante

You don't get it do you?

EVERYBODY WILL BE ARMED

Everyone is a vigilante, for fuck sakes you people just want to be in a safe little bubble where cops will "protect" you.
>>
>>80144951
>police care about your safety

Boy do I have bad news for you.

Also

>Those who choose security over freedom deserve neither.
>>
>>80137846
Libertarian retard leave
>>
>>80143871
>Because people don't like to get shot.
Tell that to all of the good and bad people killed today in the United States.
>It will no longer be, "I hope that business doesn't put up a fight", but instead, "how the fuck am I going to survive robbing them? "
I'm still waiting to hear where this permanent level of civilization comes from.

There is too much art and science that contradicts your basic principles.
>>
>>80145275
>Detroit
>has the strictest gun laws in the nation

Use your fucking brain m8
>>
>>80142114
>white criminals don't exist
>>
>>80145468
Cuck statist pls

>>80145482
The people that died today's either chose to not carry a weapon or were not allowed to.

Also tell me where all your magical cops were? Sounds like they didn't keep those poor fools safe?
>>
>>80137846
no
>>
>>80145732
>consequences don't exist for white criminals

?????
>>
>>80145322
>Everyone is a vigilante,
no, because not everyone is interested in justice. in fact, black liberal crime squads may form more easily without police oversight, just as they have in chicago and detroit and whatnot

especially in america, people down there are just not polite or appreciative of eachother. ain't nobody gonna help you when Jimbo and Tyrone join forces to rape your wife and make you watch

>>80145461
as i said
>Though I know this isn't the case in the US so it might be better to abolish police in the states
becoming a cop is fairly difficult and time-consuming here so it's a very totally not at all cost/time effective way to get into a position of legal nigger-stomping

>>80145613
are you saying that detroit is safe and nice and totally doesn't have any crime at all

why do americans think laws are magic and can apply to people without being properly enforced?
>>
File: harry_hill2.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
harry_hill2.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
>>80137846
You try this and assuming you survive let us know how it goes.
>>
I hope this idea goes ahead so OP can learn how effective his concealed pea shooter is against a well armed militia first hand. Preferably to his head and chest region.

Fuck the police, but what's stopping you from killing me?
>>
>>80137846
>cops no longer exist
>everyone carries

>be walking around town
>someone is having a bad day and wants to take it out on others
>get shot

'MURRKA
>>
>>80137846
Now that strong posting
>>
Why do americans think guns will protect them from getting shot? Guns are pretty small compared to your body. They won't stop other people from shooting you first. You should invest in armor and first-aid training instead
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 402x482) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 402x482
>>80145963
Even your thumbnail is degenerate. Get out of here, corrupting Jew. It is you who are the cuck, as you wish for cucking and other degenerate acts to be legal.
>>
>>80138370
what if the fags capture the gun factory and turn it into the faggot factory and only manufacture GAY BULLETS filled with AIDS

how am I supposed to protect myself with GAY AIDS BULLETS?
>>
>>80146127
>not everyone is interested in defending their lives

Ooooookayyyyyy m8

>becoming a cop is fairly difficult and time-consuming

Oh boy really now?

>Detroit is safe
If the mayor of Detroit said everyone is allowed to conceal carry in Detroit, you will see a POSITIVE change. Also your magical cops aren't doing much of a change in detriot.

>>80146193
We did already, everything was fine.
>>
>>80137846
It's all part of the left's plan to install Sharia.
>>
>>80137846
LOL.
Do you know how awful the Wild West was?
I'm not talking Mickey Mouse cartoons. The real Wild West.
>>
>>80146247
>random militia just pops out of nowhere and nobody does anything about them hurting people

Kek yeah ok m8 people will just stand around and let that happen

>>80146364
That literally happens today, tell me how cops will prevent that from happening today????

>>80146648
>Posting pro gun rhetoric
>calls me a jew
Poetry
>>
>>80146861
>>not everyone is interested in defending their lives
well, not in defending YOUR life. how are other citizens obligated to help you? protip: they're not. just because they're carrying doesn't mean they want or even can help you. police (at least in other regions than the third world failed state that is the US) typically have other training than shooting niggers in the back of the head, and more often enforce laws not related to violent crime

>becoming a cop is fairly difficult and time-consuming
it is in canada, relevant degrees are typically 100% required and you need relevant experience (which is hard to get because policing fairly is unique)

in the states, you can apply straight out of high school and become a cop and then not even get additional training other than occasional range visits

>Also your magical cops aren't doing much of a change in detriot.
it's almost as if american cops are fucking useless

remember, I did say:
>Though I know [that police are well-meaning and well-trained people] isn't the case in the US so it might be better to abolish police in the states
americans are 100% shit and 2bh expecting any sense of law or justice out of the USA or its citizens is an exercise in futility. kill all americans and especially american police and american whites (and double especially american white police)
>>
>>80147007

>Do you know how awful the Wild West was?

Thanks for going full retard, but go ahead and share about your Hollywood movie knowledge that reflects real life history.
>>
File: 1467789265661.png (525 KB, 761x720) Image search: [Google]
1467789265661.png
525 KB, 761x720
>>
>>80147475
Canada I'm not an expert on your police force, but if they're honest people that are doing their job then God bless you guys.

But here in the states that isn't the case.
>>
>>80147749
PAY UP WALLBOY
>>
>>80147749
Mexico care to share your thoughts?

Maybe a story about your professional cops
>>
File: mirror.jpg (665 KB, 900x1268) Image search: [Google]
mirror.jpg
665 KB, 900x1268
>>80147962
Against the wall?
>>
>Mother and child walking around the store for food
>psychopath goes up to the mother and her kid
>shoots the kid in the face
>mother screams and asks why said psychopath did that
>"kid should have had a gun!"

Plus I wouldn't want to go full Splinter Cell just to go get clothes or go to work.
>>
>>80147413
Ok so then you get a group of concerned citizens to hunt and fight the militia for the good of the peaceful, common man. In fact the common man might see this groups efficacy in taking care of the militia that they realise they don't want to waste their time fighting violent raiders when they could be living their life so they form a geographical location that is protected and patrolled by this group of people. Hell, they may even call this civil protection group the police.

You're a moron. If you actually think dismantling the police will help society to progress then do everyone a favour and go live in a cave in solitude cleaning your weapons cache until you die.
>>
>>80147930
>But here in the states that isn't the case.
and I said that about three or four times already

kill all american police
>>
>>80137846
I dont wish to become an unofficial law man you jackass. some of have shit to do and very little firearm discipline.
>>
>>80137846
You are a fucking retard
What about gaol time, and minor offences etc?

>that woman stole a loaf of bread, better shoot her!
>speeding in a school zone?? Lucky I cc
>>
>>80148217

>Mother and child walking around the store for food
>psychopath goes up to the mother and her kid
>shoots the kid in the face
>mother screams and asks why said psychopath did that
>"kid should have have called the cops!"

Your argument is flawed
>>
>>80149059
what if police were paid to patrol regularly so that when shit pops off, they could stop it

nah fuck that we should just pay them to sit around eating doughnuts instead
>>
>>80148419
Police departments =/= Prisons and courts
>>
>>80149384
The flaw is that cops can't be around at that exact moment 24/7
>>
File: Augusto-Pinochet-in-1973-012.jpg (809 KB, 2450x1470) Image search: [Google]
Augusto-Pinochet-in-1973-012.jpg
809 KB, 2450x1470
>>80142484
>Get a m60 or another light machine gun and some of your friends.

In other words, you out-police the police gangs to become the police yourselves.
>>
>>80149569
>The flaw is that cops can't be around at that exact moment 24/7
why not? why can you not instruct police to patrol, and have actually adequate coverage?

>>80149413
how would prisons and courts work at all if police don't exist to arrest people and begin their processing through the legal system
>>
>>80149806
Because that necessitates an orwellian nightmare state
>>
>>80142484
Why not move to gangland where this is basically the case, then? just move to detroit or chicago where the police technically exist but don't really do anything effective
>>
>>80149806
>What are bounty hunters?

Don't you dare be against this. That would be fucking awesome
>>
>>80150138
Because it's still a crime
>>
>>80142484
Why not move to gangland where this is basically the case, then? just move to detroit or chicago where the police technically exist but don't really do anything effective

>>80150085
what is the actual difference between everyone around you having cop-like powers of arrest and legitimized violence versus everyone around you being just literally a cop in or out of uniform?

>>80150173
bail bondsmen are contracted by the police

without police, you can't have bail bondsmen

literally, it is categorically impossible for this to work

you could post private bounties but this would not at all be analogous to courts and prisons

>>80150388
is it really against the law if no one is willing to enforce it?
>>
>>80150641
The risk is still there and it's still a crime
>>
>>80151167
you're a massive pussy who's scared of cops yet demands people around you take pains to protect you

just like all other americans

death to america
>>
>>80151568
Lol, am I though?

Am I :^)
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.