[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Young white men are the most hated group in Britain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
Why does society hate us?

By the way this article gives a really good explanation of why young white men (like me, and most of us I think) are so fucked over by modern society:

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/why-young-white-men-are-so-lost/17763#.V376spMrJn4
>>
File: dreviltherapy.jpg (101 KB, 1276x809) Image search: [Google]
dreviltherapy.jpg
101 KB, 1276x809
When I think of Britain, I think of young white men. They ARE Britain. All the women are like WOULD YOU LIKE A SPOT O' TEA GUVNAH?? with fucked up teeth.

Britain is Monty Python, James Bond, the Beatles and Austin Powers in my eyes desu
>>
>>80137823
You hate yourself, don't blame society for your lack of self-respect faggot.

If you were a real man this shit wouldn't get to you.
>>
>>80137823

You're a bunch of skinny faggots who are handing over the greatest country to ever exist to a bunch of nogs. You are total cucks. Go get swole and become a white van man with st george's flag tattooed on your back, then you will have my respect.
>>
File: 1447453314653.jpg (31 KB, 343x362) Image search: [Google]
1447453314653.jpg
31 KB, 343x362
>>80137823
Because you are imperialist bigots & probably mysoginistic and racist too
>>
>Spiked

Might as well post infowars while you're at it
>>
File: happymerchantundercover.jpg (4 KB, 107x125) Image search: [Google]
happymerchantundercover.jpg
4 KB, 107x125
Ehehehe i wonder who could be behind this
>>
to be far those "most derided" things weren't even bad when it came to white guys. it was just stuff like "most likely to take drugs" and "most likely to have promiscuous sex" and shit like that. "most violent" and "most dishonest" and such was niggers and muslims. go and read the original study.
>>
>>80137823
Just reading the Guardian,full of sneering cunts.

>There are some really weird coalitions going on that will take some time to understand. The most fucking bizarre though are the workshy long-term unemployed and the Tories/UKIP. One thing you notice when the media speaks to leave voters is that during the day is mainly heavily-tatooed men (not working), or remain voters (women) most likely on maternity etc. The work-shy Brexiters are going to have fun when they are sent back into the fields

See this type of shit all the time on there, its fun to troll them
>>
>>80138668
Strange coming from an Asian.
>>
>>80138725
>flag
>>
>>80139046
But there are the odd

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/07/angry-remain-voter-working-class-division-britain

the rich BTLLL sneering elite in Islington hateall of theUK for fucking their shit up, *gravy EU train)

Good
>>
>>80138006

Shut up faggot.
>>
File: bitch.jpg (75 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
75 KB, 940x627
>>80138668
I hate Thornberry

What would Yanks think if a senator sneering at the Murican flag like this?
>>
>>80138787

Did you read the article?

Here's a TLDR - young white men used to have industrial jobs, mining coal, manufacturing things, but now those industries don't exist (in western countries) anymore, so young white men have fuck all to do. FURTHERMORE the education system is completely and utterly FEMINISED, as is corporate life, so young white men have nothing to engage with, nothing to aspire to.

Basically the guy hit the nail on the head
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.