[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix this /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: whitemales.jpg (217 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
whitemales.jpg
217 KB, 1024x768
How do we fix the predominance of white males in game production? Pic related.
>>
File: dfgnsdfgnsdfgndfgndfgn.jpg (79 KB, 600x314) Image search: [Google]
dfgnsdfgnsdfgndfgndfgn.jpg
79 KB, 600x314
>>80136008

There.
>>
>>80136008
Destroy that happy scene by throwing a cunt or two in there
>>
I don't mind it. It's a good way to tell whether a game will be good or not but looking at their directors and seeing how many diversity hires they have.
>>
>>80136008
>they all look like generic liberal cuck nu-males who no doubt have always virtue signalled (((progressive values)))
>other liberals want to see at least half of them fired and replaced by niggers and triggered cat ladies with funky colored hair

Live by the SJW, die by the SJW.
>>
File: kamiya.png (1 MB, 1072x1216) Image search: [Google]
kamiya.png
1 MB, 1072x1216
Play Japanese games.
>>
>>80136008
we sure need more rainbow haired women that produce nothing except workplace drama
>>
Go away Neogaf
>>
Buy more japanese video games.
>>
I want to play that
>>
>>80136008
Sean is such an awesome dude. I'm so hype for NMS
>>
>>80136008
Is there any way to avoid working with people who look like that in the tech industry?
>>
>>80136508

He says that image isn't real, but if you search his log you can find every fucking post
>>
File: chavez.jpg (65 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
chavez.jpg
65 KB, 1440x810
>>80136521

Would militant slam poetry help ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnSRUHYD5Ts
>>
>>80136900
>when I dress up like a whore I get treated like a whore
kek
>>
>>80136008
I have to be honest, this game looks fuck'n awesome. I really hope it comes out for PC and they dont let anyone not white or male touch and ruin this game.

Let this be shining example of whiteness!
>>
>>80136491
Thats because rightists are too stupid for programing.
>>
File: watch_dogs_2-1.jpg (269 KB, 1024x613) Image search: [Google]
watch_dogs_2-1.jpg
269 KB, 1024x613
>>80136008

The game studios that're being diversified are quickly going to shit

>pic related
>>
>>80138042

How long before SJWs run a big game publisher into the ground. Ubisoft certainly fits the bill.
>>
>>80138273
Not sure how much longer, but I would watch BioWare for such a fall.
>>
>>80136008

Pic looks literally like the same guy with varying amounts of nu-male hair fashion
>>
>>80136008
One of them is Trans.
I'll let you figure it which one.
>>
What would be the point? If a company is predominately white and doing a good job then what's the problem? If minority game developers don't like it they should start their own company simple as that.
>>
>>80136508
Jap games are generic as fuck. Take off the weeb goggles as I did last decade.
>>
>>80138663
The weird thing on the right which looks like a chubby 12 year old boy?
>>
>>80138675
Thanks ChrisMD
>>
>>80138675
white men can't have their own spaces
if white men decide to make a game to appeal to other white men, that is bad according to SJW
>>
>>80138788
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>80138813
I don't know who that is, eh bud.
>>
>>80136508
win japanese prizes?
>>
>>80138862
Congratulations you are the 11th person to say that.
>>
>>80138835
Shit you're right I forgot to check my privilege as a straight, white, cis, male how unthoughtful and rapey of me
>>
>>80138042
SF is a diverse area. Might as well have a racially diverse cast.
>>
>>80137469
Who knew being dense actually makes you unbrainwashable huh
>>
File: 1465904666300.jpg (2 MB, 1640x2179) Image search: [Google]
1465904666300.jpg
2 MB, 1640x2179
>>80138862
Jesus Christ Jersey isn't rare. I just watched an episode of House Hunters where this couple was looking to buy a condo in Jersey
>>
>>80136008
Lets be real guys, no mans sky is gonna be baller, Discovering new planets and naming them all "kek" is gonna be my jam.
>>
>>80139343
Fucks a condo? And I think he meant in terms of /pol/
>>
File: TurboJetGokart.jpg (75 KB, 634x453) Image search: [Google]
TurboJetGokart.jpg
75 KB, 634x453
>>80136008
One of the many bizarre things about these retarded SJWs, is that they demand that white men include them in their companies. Yet they refuse to get the necessary education, and they lack the singleminded obsession with programming and video games that make white and Asian men pursue game development in the first place. It's like they see it as a normal office job, where you sit in a fucking chair and waste time all day.

On top of that, a lot of modern games are made by startups, which consists of friends or people who share a common interest in gaming and programming. If women had this same passion, which SJWs love to claim that they do, then there's nothing stopping them from starting their own companies. Why on earth do they need men? Men got no help whatsoever when they started their companies in the 80s and 90s. They were driven by passion, autism and a kind of creativity involving technology and programming that exceedingly few women have. How many women did you see in the demo scene on the C64 or the Amiga? If you're passionate about something, you don't demand to be a part of that something. You simply do it. Anyone can go on Youtube and see the thousands upon thousands of nerdy men who obsess over technology, whether it's buildings, testing or programming things that would bore the shit out of most women. Seriously, if you go on Youtube, how many women will you find who build their own drones and robots? How many women program for fun? How many women build their own rail guns? How many women build a jet engine from an old car turbo and strap it to a go-kart? This is not something people need permission to do, nor is it something men are encourged to do. It's something men do because they're passionate about it, and they often do it by themselves. It has nothing to do with social acceptance.

Hell, if a women did just one of the many bizarre things that men do, like build a jet go-kart, she'd be on the front cover of every newspaper and magazine.
>>
>>80139142
No, it's not. It's just full of whites, Asians and fags, and there are virtually no blacks in the tech industry.
>>
>>80139191
People of average intelligence aren't as easily swayed by novel ideas. It's the moderately intelligent who are going to destroy our society with their desire to appear foward thinking.
>>
>>80136008
Stop buying those games. Stop hiring nu-makes.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.