[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Muslim women so prestigious in the West now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Why are Muslim women so prestigious in the West now?
>>
>>80135548
It's like asking why a turd covered in sprinkles better than a rotting turd? Western women are just super shit and muslim women are just not as heavily corrupted.
>>
>>80135548
they are not.

I have been with 4 muslim girls, all of them have been worried sick about their family, 1 was actually worried about being killed honorary style.

muslim women are whores beyond belief when they can get away with it. they have had no pruning of whores so when they are set free even the most beta cuck will get to smash muslim poon
>>
>>80135548
Name one outstanding Mudslime woman who created something of value and advanced society at large.

No, homemade C4 contraptions don't count.
>>
>>80135548
>Why are Muslim women so prestigious in the West now?

What are you on about burger? Muslim immigrant women are part of the poorest and uneducated segment of the population. Unless its vastly different in other European nations.
>>
>>80136090
One let's me fist her cunt a lot
>>
all women are whores
they'll always be
the problem is that the men are pussies
nothing economic collapse, starvation and a world war can't fix
>>
>>80136000
>I have been with 4 muslim girls

See flag. Ah yes a Swede.
>>
>>80136428
yeah, just being honest danebro
>>
They are seriously horny. It's such a big turn on to get nasty with them.
>>
>>80136464
I know I know.

you just act like a retarded brother who keeps fucking up. I still love you man but get your house in order

>Fucking sandniggers is a new low
>>
>>80135548
>Be married to hairy islam women
>Become the islam
>she allah hu ackbar
>life insurance on hairy wife
>repeat
>>
>>80136775
don't knock it til you try it
>>
>>80135548
A while ago I saw a white guy with a Muslim girl in a burqa or whatever. I couldn't believe it. I had to stare for a moment to really register what I was seeing.
>>
>>80136090
>C4
What the fuck did you smoke? You think sandniggers have access to C4? Do you you have any idea what they could do with the velocity C4 has, and shrapnel? No, they're running some science-channel amateur explosives shit most of the time.
>>
>>80136775
sweden is probably fucked, nationalism is rising but at worst we will be seen as an example not to follow.

I will never leave, will not be a dirty refugee.
>>
File: 9280318.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
9280318.png
29 KB, 633x758
>>80135548
>tfw no qt syrian refugee gf
>>
>>80136898
I think ill pass the Arab cunt. I really have no interest in it.

Im kinda boring in that regard and always just go for your typical boring danish girl.

>>80137214
>I will never leave, will not be a dirty refugee

well that is commendable at least. Maybe if we are lucky it wont come to that.
>>
>>80137307
you people disgust me.

New worlders and their melting pot mentality.
>>
>>80135548
Its the noble savage in a free society for the first time cliche.
>>
>>80137491
hope so friend
>>
>>80135548
>so prestigious
lmao

been sniffing your own farts again, huma?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.