[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Erik Trump: Ivanka has my vote for VP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: ivanka_trump_courtesy_WEB.jpg (343 KB, 1290x1950) Image search: [Google]
ivanka_trump_courtesy_WEB.jpg
343 KB, 1290x1950
>Eric Trump on Thursday floated his sister Ivanka Trump as a potential running mate for his father.

>"She's got the beautiful looks, she's smart, she's smart, smart, smart," Eric Trump said Thursday on Fox News.

>"She's certainly got my vote."

>Trump noted that his sister will turn 35 just before the election — the minimum age required by the Constitution to be president or vice president.

>"She just makes that by about seven, eight days," he said, calling Ivanka Trump "a machine."

>Ivanka Trump is expected to take a prime speaking spot at the Republican National Convention later this month and often appears with her father Donald Trump on the campaign trail.

>Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) suggested Wednesday that Trump, the presumptive Republican nominee for president, choose his daughter as his running mate.

>“His best running mate, by the way, would be Ivanka,” Corker said Wednesday after removing himself from consideration to be Trump’s VP.

Think about it. It's the only choice that makes sense
>>
"who cares if I had a major part in a global corruption ring, he's a NEPOTIST!"
>>
File: creepychan.jpg (32 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
creepychan.jpg
32 KB, 480x640
I... can find no fault in this course of action.

The feminists and sjw's would totally unravel their own narrative of Shillary if they went whole hog after Ivanka. And the Jewish leagues wouldn't be able to open their mouths given her conversion.

This pleases Creepy-chan.
>>
File: 13455465476.jpg (57 KB, 920x537) Image search: [Google]
13455465476.jpg
57 KB, 920x537
>>80135438
Erik is one of the few people who has been around Ivanka enough as family to have heard her fart and walk in on her unflushed shit in the toilet, dirty tp and all.

Think about it.
>>
>>80135766
Dubs of truth.
It actually really makes sense
First of all, it ruins the "Trump is sexist" myth
But also, many of Trump's most distinctive and beloved policies (trade, immigration) deviate from the rank and file Republican party. Ivanka is the only one he can count on to back his platform 100%
>>
What are Ivanka's politics anyway? Does she disagree with her dad on anything?
>>
>>80136139
>But does she never admonish him for his more outrageous assertions and personal insults? She smiles, serene as ever. "Well, I'm his daughter. In a political capacity, I don't. It's his campaign. I don't feel that's my role. But I would challenge him as a child. That's what children do. Arabella challenges me every day. People ask me, do I ever disagree with my father? It would be a little strange if I didn't."

I would expect that, if chosen for VP, she would follow his agenda 100% and maybe even make it more comprehensible to those who aren't already on board.
>>
bmup you faggots
>>
>>80135438
It's not likd the VP does anything anyway.
>>80136139
>Does she disagree with her dad on anything?
Not vocally, she's a good daughter.
>>
Sure, why not. Or maybe hold a lottery. Or just ask someone walking down the street if they'd like to be VP.
>>
>>80139897
This', the VP doesn't matter at all.
Who was said "theres never been a more powerless office devused than of vice president of the unired states?
>>
>>80140114
Yeah. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Lu0G1xCjEMh
, Lyndon Johnson agrees.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.