[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They're coming...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.gif (2 MB, 472x197) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 472x197
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X5APp6BG66U

Oh shit the white man has underestimated his enemy. Get ready for a challenge cuz these niggas is getting serious with militias n shit.

You know george soros gonna outfit them with automatics and RPGs too right? Get ready white America, if you dont make friends with these niggas and go against the jew, you all dead
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 320x181) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 320x181
>Wives
>WIVES

This nigga even got multiple bitches and is probly cuckin white dudes on the side too. This nigga like a super hero or some shit
>>
File: tumblr_noj6mjtZqn1qz9wlpo1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noj6mjtZqn1qz9wlpo1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x281
race war now?
>>
>>80132399
>Can't trust either hillary or Trump.

These guys are redpilled.
>>
>>80133953
I genuinely feel sorry for Sotomayor. He sees whats the fucks is going on in the black community. 64 people shot in chicago in one night but no mention of it in BLM hastags.
>>
>>80132399
Oh look, its a flashy black guy running his mouth saying a buncha shit that just sounds like childish babble.
>DA MATRIX MAN
I feel bad for Soto right now, this shit has to be getting on his nerves.
>>
>>80132399
"i got a call from one of the bloods"
"i got a call from one of the crips"
im like nah doo i cant take it ryte nao, dis gurl filmed her boyfriend getting shawt on soshul media cuhh
>>
File: 1465837310495.jpg (22 KB, 383x455) Image search: [Google]
1465837310495.jpg
22 KB, 383x455
more liberal neckbeard "we gon change the wurl" shit

sage
>>
>>80134491
I know, right? Have you seen his garage by the way? It's huge! Look at it Anon, LOOK AT HIS FUCKING GARAGE, LOOK AT HIS GARAGE ANON YOOU FUCK- (Chimp out sounds)

Ever since that video, I can't really take him seriously. He chimped out over a banana-stuffing faggot offhand-mentioning him on some who-gives-a-fuck random stream.
>>
>>80134491
>64 people shot in Chimpcago
"""people"""
>>
>>80135332
>I know, right? Have you seen his garage by the way? It's huge!
I remember he lived in a big house in the desert. A typical american MCmansin.

>>80135531
Yes people. Blacks, latinos and even whites and not one mention in the Chicago BLM.
>>
>>80132399

All we gotta do is get blacks to hate the Jew and its over
>>
Oh I'm really scared of a bunch of nigs with guns.

Shit would be like a fuckin shooting gallery. That is assuming any of them are left standing after they try and kill each other.
>>
File: 1416888815386.webm (3 MB, 1280x533) Image search: [Google]
1416888815386.webm
3 MB, 1280x533
>reminder in the incident that inspired the movie black hawk down saw 160 men vs 4000-6000 niggers
>kill count was 19 killed 73 wounded whites to 500 killed, 800 wounded nogs
>>
>this nigger with the gold hat talking about being a polygamist

seriously?
>>
>>80132399

based sotomayor pointing out how scummy black women are
>>
Sotomayor is a redpilled black man. He's mad about this shooting but he doesn't bow to the BLM bullshit.

Personally I think the shooting of the guy in his car was fucked up and a mistake. But I can go rigth now and get you half a dozen videos of white people being shot in a similar way. No hashtags or media outrage for that though
>>
>>80132399
We have an army of white men looking for a just cause to kill and die for. Niggers don't have that level of conviction.
>>
>>80132399
I will be fine. I am not a 9y/o girl on the other side of the street, so their bullets won't hit me.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.