[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With the tragic lynching murders of two PoC in the past 2 da
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
With the tragic lynching murders of two PoC in the past 2 days. Is anyone else tired of police violence and racism? Use your privilege to change the system.

You need to to march. You need to stand up on your Facebook page with your racist high school classmate. You have to confront your own racism. Many of these you can do through writing letters, following up and encouraging fellow-minded friends to do the same.

http://www.joincampaignzero(DOT)org
>>
that's it I'm a #nuke4spooks now
>>
>>80129335
Wow... I have no words, but

Fuck you
>>
>>80129229
make a virus that specifically targets people with an active warrior gene

its the gene that makes people violent and fucking stupid

once theyre all dead then life will improve
>>
>>80129229

>ending 'broken window' type crime policing

literally third world status right there

imagine living in a country where the police basically ignore crimes like vandalism and petty theft

I live in Spokane, WA, so I experience this every day, and I assure you it's shit.
>>
>>80129772
they want the police to stop 'keepin a brothah down'

once they stop doing that then the people will not trust the police forces and will go to vigilantism
>>
Why not just let the black communities police themselves? If anything some keks would be had.
>>
>>80130250
that shit would spill out into the other communities
>>
>>80129229
Not seeing anything about "stop resisting arrest." Thinking that that "stop resisting arrest" would go a lot farther than anything else there.
>>
File: ok.jpg (40 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
40 KB, 500x276
>>80129229
>a legit rational reasoned campaign with clear goals and actions
>total antithesis of the unorganized BLM approach
>>
>>80130250
but to do that we would have to fully segri-

i like your thinking anon
>>
>>80129772
While they make it sound really general, in practice it boils down to "stop arresting people for marijuana" and similar liberty-enhancing laws; not legalizing all minor crimes.
>>
File: BLM demands.png (47 KB, 585x496) Image search: [Google]
BLM demands.png
47 KB, 585x496
>>80129772
This, holy shit. They aren't even saying that these things aren't harmful, just that blacks do them a lot.
>>
>>80130831
Then maybe say what you want instead of suggesting something that's monumentally stupid.

The suggestions like like civilian oversight committees or special prosecutors to act as watchdogs so the police aren't policing themselves are great ideas, same with civil forfeiture reform, cameras, public record keeping, etc... and I'ld support these things depending on where we're getting the funding from.

But then they try to package it up with this other horseshit that I cannot and will not sign on with.
>>
>>80129229
>they think police have tanks
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.