[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are chinks so racist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: jeremy_lin2012-big1-upper1.jpg (16 KB, 336x266) Image search: [Google]
jeremy_lin2012-big1-upper1.jpg
16 KB, 336x266
So, I just went to a Chinese restaurant and there were full of chinks and they literally stared at me like as if I'm like a criminal or something. Yes, I'm black, but that doesn't mean I should be prejudiced like already I did something wrong. And I thought Americans were racists.

These yellow small dick slanted eyed gooks are our true enemy. Not even muds can compete on this.
>>
>>80129041
because they are intelligent people
>>
>>80129041
the chinese are also white supremacists, evidently
>>
File: gnote.jpg (161 KB, 1444x960) Image search: [Google]
gnote.jpg
161 KB, 1444x960
Probably because they've met other blacks that have been violent

Pic related is my friend tho
>>
>>80129041
>These yellow small dick slanted eyed gooks are our true enemy.
Well I wouldn't phrase it like that but I agree. Chinese are the biggest threat to Western civilisation, they're intelligent and capable of lifting themselves up to the same level as the West. Unlike the Chinese, muslims only exist because they're tolerated and are not a real threat.
>>
Patrice O'Neal said it was because of some black ghost curse mythology but that seems unlikely.
>>
>>80129041
Don't you have a riot to partake in, L'etrelldayvonius?
>>
>And I thought Americans were racists.

>These yellow small dick slanted eyed gooks are our true enemy.

Nice thread nigger.
>>
>>
>>80129041
This is shitty bait.
>>
>>80129041
>Yes, I'm black, but that doesn't mean I should be prejudiced like already I did something wrong
Did you take statistics in high school?

If you did and you passed it then you should understand why they do this.
>>
>>80129041

Because y'all don't behave well.

Stop trying to hijack a death for your political causes, nigger.
>>
>>80129041
"Our"
Everyone in the civilized world is your enemy, monkey boy.
>>
Because asians, on average, are smart and can into basic pattern recognition.

Only deluded white liberals would feel safe and comfortable around young black males.
>>
>when you start a thread in /pol/ and you're so blatant that people attack you for being racist
>>
You know who Chinese really, really hate MOST? Japanese. And I like Japan but I really admire China for not being a bunch of total pussies. Good on them for staring at you
>>
>>80129041
as a middle eastern in los angeles, i get the same bullshit from chinks. they are only respectful to their own kind
>>
>>80129041
Prepare to get your bitches CHINKED black boi
>>
There's a 95% chance you did or will do something wrong, you can't blame them
>>
>>80129041
We're not. We hate everyone equally including other Chinese.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.