[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ANOTHER black teen killed by police
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
/pol/ will justify this:

http://www.infowars.com/new-video-shows-white-unarmed-teen-being-killed-by-police/
>>
>>80126546
that's it. I'm a #niggerTrigger now.
>>
>>80126546
did that african american woman get shotted even though her italian boyfriend was there?

shocking

>he burned the coal she paid the toll
>>
>>80126546
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMH
>>
>>80126546
Cops are on a roll lately.
>>
>>80126546
Your cops are retarded and your people very impulsive.
>>
>>80126546
Yeah i won't justify it but I'm also not going to defend some random nigger that died.

Might be edgy but seriously why should I care?
>>
>>80126546
How will the bootlickers attempt justify this one?
>>
>>80126546
the headline says "white unarmed teen being killed by police"

expl0x urself OP?
>>
>>80127349
The people are retarded. Don't touch your pockets don't resist. Simple right? Fuck even as a white guy when I had a cop pull me over and ask me to step out he warned me don't touch my pockets.
>>
>>80126546
All these killings. The day they talk about Hilary
HHHMMMMMMMMMM
>>
File: whites males btfo.png (589 KB, 628x817) Image search: [Google]
whites males btfo.png
589 KB, 628x817
are niggers stupid?

why isn't this getting more attention though? it's time to shut those blm niggers mouths and disprove this whole "da police is da kk" thing and muh white supremacy once and for all
>>
>>80127518
Your mother is a whore
>>
Tbh this is what happens when you have over half of your population carrying guns. The cops are paranoid as fuck because anyone they pull over or arrest can have a gun on them, which means even the slighest suspcious movement can mean life or death.

I do understand why the americans love their 2nd amendmend so much but honestly, this is one of the results of it. Cops get paranoid (because they DO get shot) and people get scared of cops as a result. its a vicious cycle.
>>
>>80127813
Yeah, it's their fault cops shot them without reason.

Good call, retard.
>>
File: nigs.png (13 KB, 599x117) Image search: [Google]
nigs.png
13 KB, 599x117
wow she's so nice...

seriously /pol/, if you don't use this guy's death to btfo all those nigs saying police men are racist white supremacists, they're going to use it to make themselves look good instead
>>
File: imwithher3.jpg (283 KB, 1006x567) Image search: [Google]
imwithher3.jpg
283 KB, 1006x567
>>80128260

This.

OPTION 1:
>BTFO of BLM by showing it happens to white people to.

OPTION 2:
>Embrace the niggery of it all and use 'Extremely Careless 'Hillary not being indicted to highlight her white privilege while ''''''''innocent''''''''' black men are being shot.

THERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY BEING MISSED HERE TO TURN BLACKS AGAINST HILLARY.

They won't vote Trump, but they could chimp out at the convention AND not turn out to vote at all.

Both of these are a win.
>>
>>80128185
People just don't know how to interact with cops, particularly blacks.
>get pulled over
>turn off music
>put out cigarette
>hands on wheel
>roll down window if not already down
>wait for officer
>"howdy/good day/hello officer"
>"you did blahblahblah, I need to see your license and registration"
>if you have a firearm, declare it and state the location
>"alright going to get the license out of my pocket and the registration out of the dash"
>officer checks everything on you back at the vehicle
Now, if you're nice, friendly, and compliant throughout this then there's a fair chance you'll just get a warning.
It's not a scary ordeal unless you want to make it one and cops are typically pretty chill, if not a bit cocky.
Black people often have a negative perception of cops and it shows when they encounter them. They EXPECT the cop to fuck them over, as that's what everyone in the black community has told them throughout their lives and with such they tend to be more aggressive and uppity about things thinking that this is all happening just because they are black and it's bullshit that the white officer man is stopping them.
That said, I think the most recent shooting of that guy that guy that got pulled over likely is the officers fuckup, but 95%+ of the time its just dindus being dindus.
>>
>>80129170
>that guy that guy

Why do people do this?
>>
>>80129491
I goof'd when typing. I probably stopped to think for a moment and retyped it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.