[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Her reaction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
I'm a shut in autist, is it normal for people to not give a fuck when their significant other is bleeding out right beside them? Is it shock? I feel like I'd be crying hysterically if a loved one was dying beside me, and I'm a robot!
>>
>>80125595

Blacks have much higher rates of psychopathy than other races.
>>
I haven't seen it yet can someone post a link?
>>
made up disease enabling asshole to be cunts
>>
>>80125595

She was in shock, and she had a cop with a gun screaming at her to not move.

I know I'm going to get fucking roasted for saying this with my flag, but I feel bad for her. That was a horrible situation, and anybody that does not feel empathy for her in that situation is a legitimate edgy autist.
>>
>>80125595
I'm more interested in the fact that the cop tried with all his might to hide his face. The entire shooting, and the one before it were/are blatant hoaxes.

t. Proud tinfoil
>>
>>80125595
look up tommy sotomayor on youtube and watch a couple of his videos and you will be a pro on sheboons
>>
>>80125595
She's not the brightest crayon in the box. Don't know why everyone keeps bringing up how calm she was.
>>
>>80125906
You're a pussy. Kill yourself!
>>
>>80125906
Nah leaf, in fact we'd probably all be bitching at her if she lost her mind and fucked up documenting the evidence. And also, the guy legitimately dindu nuffin, and the officer is probably going to end up on a court bench.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5APp6BG66U

He's live streaming right now 1,500 niggers are chiming out.
>>
>>80125950
This, and everyone is taking the bait.
>>
She's black. This isn't the first time someone died violently in front of her.
>>
File: tips.jpg (39 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
39 KB, 479x720
>>80126126

Try not to tip your fedora too hard or you'll fall over, tough guy.
>>
>>80125906
She should have been in a state of shock but is it normal to be able to comment calmly like that if you're in a state of shock? Shouldn't the normal reaction, if in shock, be to either try your best to help your wounded boyfriend or scream like a maniac?
Ultimately I don't really see how her actions in the video play in to the actual incident.
>>
>>80125950
Na man it is just a huge coincidence, I mean there is no need to take people's attention away anything.
>>
The officer held a gun on her and told her not to move. Your pussy ass wouldn't have moved either.
>>
>>80125595
She had a gun pointed at her.
How would you respond?
She was calm and looking out for her own life and restrained herself.
How would you have responded?
>>
File: 1467802364748.jpg (190 KB, 1659x1000) Image search: [Google]
1467802364748.jpg
190 KB, 1659x1000
>>80126983
How did she get her phone out?
>>
>>80127129
She's a nigger, her phone is surgically attached to her hand.
>>
Last thing I would want to hear while dying is my gf shrilling at the top of her voice. Cool and collected would calm me as I fade out.
>>
>>80126256
sheer comedic gold. omg, go to the live feed
and watch this. i can't believe what i'm hearing.
>>
a asian-american police officer panics and shoots your boyfriend. Her only way to survive was being collected and standing still.

The victim wasn't a gangbanger. He was a good upstanding citizen, allegedly a republican.

The woman said after the ordeal that "All Lives Matter".
>>
>>80126256
Lel, I love how Tommy is all nice and cool about white people and then just one incident makes him go total nigga, saying blacks should attack the police and that dey dindu nuffin and that white politicians are responsible for fucking the black community up.
>>
She was unusually cold given the situation. She didn't seem the least bit upset.
>>
>>80125595

She was in shock and probably really scared. You can hear her composure start to break towards the end and when they take her out of the car.
>>
>>80128421
Seemed kinda fake to me
>>
>>80125595
Yea, Just watched this with my dad. Was taken aback how much she just didn't care. Felt bad, if I was him and dying and the love of my life was just video taping it to twitter and was so calm.
>>
hey facebook oh sheeeit you never guess wat de police dey shot my man, dont forget to like and follow i be postin updates up in hur
>>
>>80125696

I'm sorry is that why whites outnumber all the other races in insane asylums?
>>
>>80128285

I hate when starts speak the truth too. That Tommy...
>>
>>80128682

Insane asylums only hold psychopaths?
>>
>>80128285
Doesn't take much to stratify people along racial lines does it?
>>
File: 1390931692101.jpg (80 KB, 490x688) Image search: [Google]
1390931692101.jpg
80 KB, 490x688
>>80126256
>>
>>80128914

No but they sure as hell hold the majority of this country's insane. Funny how most are filled with white people.
>>
>>80128682
Insane asylums only exist in countries with white majority in the first place.
>>
>>80125595
That's the first thing I noticed. Niggers are naturally stupid so I didn't think too much about it.

#dindunuffin
>>
>>80129123

If you're black and insane, you just get shot to death.

Pretty simple, really.
>>
>>80129123
Most people in America are white. Most people in prison are non-white. Most people in prison are mentally ill.
>>
>>80129123
Yeah we are really crazy, maybe that is a good enough reason for you shit skins to stay the fuck away from us?
>>
>>80129123
No but they sure as hell hold the majority of this country's insane. Funny how most are filled with white people.

Been in a lot of them, have you?;) or are you just making up facts? any source for this would be most welcome.
>>
>>80129148

Insane asylums only exist in countries with white majority in the first place? What does that say about white people even though it's not really true.
>>
>>80126577
When I lived in North Carolina the blacks there were very adamant about having their story/alibi down. I wouldn't put it past them to be able to re-tell events as calmly like that while in shock.
>>
>>80125595
Its called shock. Later in the video she breaks down
>>
>>80125595
OP, you have to put yourself in her situation. You're thinking about it as if you're in a rational state of mind. Her significant other is dying in front of her due to a trigger happy nigger dressed in a uniform. Still holding them at gun point yelling for them to not move. Even while a young child is in the backseat. For the safety of herself and her child, she sat there and did what he said. If you notice, after she's out of the vehicle and given more space while not being at gunpoint she gets extremely emotional. Sad story. And I'm aware there are certain procedures for information law enforcement about weapons like that and maybe he did the wrong but holy shit! Instant four bullets? All edgy 4chan shit aside this was truly sad to witness.
>>
>>80125595
Normal for some people to appear perfectly calm during a traumatic experience due to not processing what is happening or has just happened; not at all normal to stream it for fucking facebook. Speaking about actual involvement not bystanders
>>
>>80128948
Never trust this nigger, a couple months ago someone called him a nigger in the comments and Tommy immediatly went full-on "kill whitey". After that he softened up to whites agian, started criticising blacks and then something like this happens and he already wants to fuck whites up agian and talking and agreeing with some ultra-niggers then want to overthrow white people.

I have seen him go through this process like 4 times already.
>>
>>80129325

Most people in insane asylums are white or are you trying to tell me instead of being treated properly for mental issues white people fucked them over and just throw them in prison cause they're minorities?
>>
>>80129654
You should always record shit encounters with cops.
>>
>>80126126

Where do you live at bitch nigga I'll show you who's a pussy lmfao bitch ass nigguh
>>
>>80125906
I can empathize with the situation, but I saw what I saw and heard what I heard and it prevents empathy for her
>>
>>80126256
his tone just makes me feel on edge. the guys asking why blacks should be condemned in the curret year, its because they are the main source of degeneracy on the planet.

glad theyre getting smarter though.
>>
hmm i never knew they drive on the left side of the road in minnesota

neat
>>
File: Screenshot_20160707-220618.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160707-220618.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Why can't black know their place? They all belong at the bottom of the social ladder.
>>
>>80126256
>get your legal arms so u can shoot de whiteys
>>
>>80125595
Fight, flight, fawn, or freeze.

Seems like she was somewhere between fawn and freeze.
>>
>>80125595
I have "issues".

They're not psychopathy in that I don't give a shit, but if my wife got shot I wouldn't react hysterically. I'd try to help and I'd jump into gunfire to do that, but freaking out? Nah.

I've been involved in enough wild war-ish situations to know that if you lose your cool in a crisis you will react illogically.

So when I see something like that I react quickly but I will never lose my cool. In fact, people who lose their cool kill people.
>>
>>80129702
No. I'm saying that mentally ill non whites end up in prison for committing crimes at much higher rates than mentally ill white people.
>>
>>80129876
> cuck
> this autistic
>>
>>80128682

Insane asylums don't exist for the people who are sent there.

They exist for the people who do the sending.
>>
>>80129520
That Western Culture is capable of identifying and taking care of the mentally ill. And I'm sure they exist in Asian countries too to one extent or another.

What happens if some mentally ill black guy in Africa has problems? Local shaman tells him it's probably aids and he goes to rape a toddler and/or goat?

kek, you dumb as fuck
>>
File: 1390686500475.jpg (109 KB, 960x742) Image search: [Google]
1390686500475.jpg
109 KB, 960x742
>>80129702
Untrue. Ignorant nig-nog detected.
>>
>>80129700

Why would you trust him anyway? Aren't you a racist piece of shit? You all don't trust anyone but your own anyway?
>>
>>80125950
so, what? BLM is now paying cops to shoot nigs to give reasons for rioting? I could see that happening, but I don't believe it is in at least 1 of these current cases
>>
I feel really sorry for her and her child. That has to be traumatic. I ain't trying to get mad at her for going straight to recording. I bet about 10 seconds passed between the shots and when the video begins.

I'm not sure of their relationship, but if they have been in a relationship for say over 1 or 2 years then this is surely devastating.

She probably already had her phone out ready to stream before the shots were fired. For real she was just narrating it since she was telling the world what they hell they were saying.
>>
>>80126256
>thinks he Malcolm X
>whines about 5,000 years of white oppression that continues to this day
>from his webcam inside his air-conditioned apartment
>>
>>80125595
>>80125906
The cop would've shot if her if she panicked.

He literally shot the guy for calmly getting his ID. Her reaction was normal.
>>
>>80129123
it's almost as if whites are the majority in the country
>>
File: 1467484145443.jpg (34 KB, 461x439) Image search: [Google]
1467484145443.jpg
34 KB, 461x439
>>80125595

It's a false flag event.

https://www.intellihub.com/operation-summer-of-chaos-obama-admin-black-lives-matter-plan/

BLM is going to start some shit, and we already knew this.
>>
>>80129729
I dont have shit encounters, i dont go into nonwhite areas (only reason for whites to be there is drugs) and i'm not a complete retard with probably a loudmouth cunt of a babymama, who i'm sure was completely not " why da fug you stopin us an sheit". Believe it or not, it's one of the easiest things in the world to not get killed by the police.
>>
>>80130293
(thumbs up)
>>
File: Nostalgia.png (48 KB, 668x218) Image search: [Google]
Nostalgia.png
48 KB, 668x218
>>80125595
I've acted similarly in stressful situations. I suspect I have some form of ass burgers though.

I'd suspect many with a nihilist mindset might act similarly.
>>
File: 1452559372363.jpg (126 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1452559372363.jpg
126 KB, 433x419
>>80130176
with a chalice
>>
>>80129606
>cop says don't move
>kid in backseat
>better livestream this
>get out of car where more people can see
>better start attention whoring
>>
>>80125595
she thought he was shot in the arm and didnt expect him to die.
>>
>>80126274
It really felt like that alton one was faked, the way both videos cut away. the way the second cop rolls over the guys chest while smearing the blood on the black actors chest.

certainly not 100%, and it's not like there isn't any real shootings, but making a good fake video probably feels a little more moral to the puppets, and far easier to control it's dissemination into popular attention.
>>
>>80125595
>Traumatic experience.
>Deadly threat (triggerhappy cop) still in immediate vicinity

Humans are hardwired to react to danger with calm and coolness until the immediate threat is removed. Some humans haven't been exposed to enough stressful situations to bring that part of a mind out. They react to these types of events with pants-wetting and panic.
>>
I'm a paramedic I've attended hundreds of deaths, more than I'll ever remember. People react differently when a loved one has died. Makes no difference whether its an expected death, a tragic accident, or completely unexplained. You can never predict their reaction.

I've had a polite white cashmere weating soccer mom turn into screaming violent animals threatening to kill me for not saving their daughter who died of asthma attack.

Then a Polynesian family all accept the sudden death of grandad. 'No anon, he's had a beautiful life. He's gone, he's in Heaven. We are happy for him, he's at peace'

A young white woman kept going to her boyfriend who had a seizure and died of cerebral haemorrhage. She was talking to him calmly, 'come on, wake up, we've got the party tomorrow night. You had work tomorrow'. She was completely on another planet, couldn't take anything in. Then two minutes later moaning like a wounded animal ' he can't be gone, he can't be gone' x 1000

Shock, denial, anger, disbelief, sadness, tears, violent rage, laughing, numbness. Take any of them above, mix it with anything else, then flip it to the exact opposite within seconds. That's common.
>>
>>80125595

when you're in an emergency situation your adrenaline level spikes dramatically, sitting around crying the second after someone gets injured is not a very good evolutionary trait, it usually hits you after everything is over and you're alone with nothing to do for the first time
>>
Summer is when the most murders happen.

Winter is for suicides.
>>
>>80129952

if your wife got shot by a cop would you get out your phone and livestream it or have your entire attention on her?
>>
>>80130577
>in my 14 years on this Earth I understand psychology
You're the epitome of a sheltered neckbeard.
>>
File: chinese%20police[1].jpg (102 KB, 450x335) Image search: [Google]
chinese%20police[1].jpg
102 KB, 450x335
>>80130971
Maybe she was going to break up with him but was struggling with how to tell him, and then

SERENDIPITY
>>
>>80130709
lol fuck off
>>
>>80130971
If it was an unjustfied shooting by a hired official, I'd get out my phone and livestream it.
>>
Fuck American blacks are the most rude fucks. They think they royality own this country because of gib me dats and white guilt. Dumbass stoner nigger should of took precaution that he black with a gun and getting pulled over by a cop.
>>
File: 952696.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
952696.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
Whether it is manipulation of the masses or not one thing is for sure and that is that they would never allow someone to say 'all lives matter'. I mean really it's like Soros paid millions of dollars for nothing that would be silly.
>>
>>80131420
Wrong image. Though Trump is never really irrelevant.
>>
>>80125595
If she had reacted like you expect her to, she probably would have been shot too dumbass.
She also would have been hyped up on adrenaline.

Also there's something called being in shock, and remember there' 5 stages of grieving. It doesn't start with acceptance.

God some of you people are so dense.

>>80125906
THIS maple syrup anon has it right.

>>80125950
You're not tinfoil, you're plain autistic.
>>
>>80131409

Dumbest shit I've read all day. Congrats.
>>
>>80129952
My "issues" stem from being consistently exposed to physical abuse.

Psychologists will tell you that it's trauma, but if you have accepted that irrationality is a natural fact of life you have the potential for leadership where no one else demonstrates it.

There was an investigation done into the collision of two planes on a runway, where the pilots misinterpreted their authorization transmissions. A particularly noticeable reaction was that the shock of the event paralyzed the victims, where even though they were alive and well in the few minutes following the collision, they suffocated because they literally couldn't comprehend the situation in shock.

So when something unexpected happens, in the next few seconds you should catch yourself letting go. Don't get caught off guard and always be mindful of potential risk, because that awareness alone can save your life.
>>
>>80131409
Go back to tumblr, CIA shill.
>>
>>80130340
Yeah buddy you're a special snowflake
>>
>>80126256
Chinese Police Officer shot a black man, blame the whites.
>>
>>80125595
The cop just killed her boyfriend, was shaking and cussing and freaking out.

She was calm so he didn't kill her too.
>>
>>80125595

I think this is a clear case of shock. When the threat subsides and she calms down is when the emotions come.
>>
>>80125595
Status #1. Best thing that could have happened to her. World famous over night.
>>
>>80131420
>'all lives matter'
The way I've heard it explained to me recently is it being like saying don't donate to breast cancer research because there are other types of cancer research that needs more funding. Yeah, you're not wrong but you're being an asshole about it.

Sure nigs are gonna nig, but you can't tell me there isn't bias against black people when the police come? That very same bias is what keeps officers on their toes. But it's double-edged.

No one's saying only black lives matter, they're saying that right now there's a huge bias against black people when you compare it to whites.
>>
>>80126256
>White people are holding niggers on leashes
You can't make this shit up. Also I thought he was asian?
>>
It was weird, especially the child.

Whats annoying is how people are treating the cop.
The dude was actually freaking out over what just happened more than she was. Hell he knew he made a mistake.
>>
>>80126256
"All my wives have guns."

Cool down Don Cheadle.
>>
File: fWACqb.png (396 KB, 702x581) Image search: [Google]
fWACqb.png
396 KB, 702x581
>>80126256

> blames whites
> hates whites
> talks about being training their women to be aggressive toward whites
> wonders why we hate them
>>
>>80131745
He's obviously Asian.
>>
>>80126577

No, for instance some people walk away from a traffic accident with a broken neck claiming they feel fine and acting calm and normal and collapse an hour later when they are in the hospital.
>>
File: 1467612455268.jpg (68 KB, 1015x759) Image search: [Google]
1467612455268.jpg
68 KB, 1015x759
>>80125595

From everything I've read, the black man was not a nigger and was in fact, rather based.

It's the reaction of the edgeteens here that's turned me off... probably won't be coming back here for a few weeks.

Such a shame too as the memes are quite dank indeed.
>>
>>80125595
It's a psyop fake shooting to cover Hillary that's why her acting seems unnatural
>>
File: RWagRBV.jpg (2 MB, 3605x2617) Image search: [Google]
RWagRBV.jpg
2 MB, 3605x2617
>>80126256

> THIS WHITE COP
THIS WHITE COP
> THIS WHITE COP
THIS WHITE COP
> THIS WHITE COP
THIS WHITE COP

> 2 deaths in 2 days
> acts like it's a literal apocalypse
>>
>>80132024
>There is a huge bias against black people
No anon. There is a huge ass bias against white people. You're a shill though. Go indoctrinate some colleges I'm sure they're willing to listen to your nonsens.
>>
>>80125906
I don't understand why everyone assumes the cop was in the wrong ... people always say they dindu nothin. Why is everyone taking her word for it this time?
>>
>>80131736
thats because you one of them black bitch. Take some responsibility you lavish rude king and qangs. Niggers take zero responsibility for themselves. I guess that just the way it is having 85 average IQ.
>>
>>80132246
Oh, sorry for disturbing you in your safe space. You gentle snowflake.
>>
>>80125595
Black lives don't matter to other blacks.
>>
>>80130293
This
>>
>>80125595

>Cop is clearly crying and completely out of control, most likely shot his gun out of panic because he was unprepared.

>Black womyn calm while live streaming her dying boyfriend with her kid on the backseat.

You know, I literally cannot understand how this is even remotely possible, but I kinda feel bad for her.
>>
>>80125906
>>80126577
As somebody who has been stabbed, you can remain completely calm during 'difficult' situations. It's already been said, she has some numskull of a cop willing to unload rounds; pointing a gun at her and shouting.

I'm assuming the majority of people seeing this haven't ever been in a life threatening event.
>>
>>80132255
She's basically doing something great for the world by saying "all lives matter" whether he dindu or not /pol/ likes it.
>>
>>80132255
The cops reaction makes it obvious he fucked up
>>
File: barf.jpg (78 KB, 666x960) Image search: [Google]
barf.jpg
78 KB, 666x960
>>80132148
he had 31 traffic tickets for driving like a nigger. he thought he didn't need to obey the cops instructions, like a nigger. you won't be missed, like a nigger.
>>
File: 9256.jpg (30 KB, 491x398) Image search: [Google]
9256.jpg
30 KB, 491x398
>>80132316
>Le you are just living in a safe space therefor I can ignore you
Ignore this shill: all lives matter.
>>
File: ca8.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ca8.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>80125595
Serious Question.

Obama has not addressed any of these shootings yet.

From a bird's eye view (literally), Obama has done more for the LGBT community than the black community.

What has Obama done to mediate the chaos in Chicago?
What has Obama done about gun control?
What has Obama done about the rampant racism that is plaguing America?

In Obama's 2 terms (8 YEARS), what has Obama done as President to better the black community as a whole?
>>
File: 9588819.jpg (52 KB, 487x274) Image search: [Google]
9588819.jpg
52 KB, 487x274
>>80125595
>teaching summer school for some extra cash
>it's a free program with free breakfast and lunch
>starts off with a HUGE number of inner city black kids who are bused out
>they aren't the most engaged but they sure do eat a lot of the free food and we even give them extra to take home
>their siblings can get free medical checkups through the program too, and parents are dropping off their other kids to use this
>some moms are even eating the free food with their kids (not a single black father has shown up any of the past 9 days I should add)
>nobody really complains
>things seem to be cool and we're all relating in a big, happy, harmonious way (even if there's an imbalance in free handouts)
>>
File: 20160705_200032.jpg (1022 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160705_200032.jpg
1022 KB, 2560x1536
When my mom had a stroke I rushed to the hostipal to see her. She was convulsing, speaking in tongues and could not move her eyes or head. They brought a pastor in with me which I ignored since I was not very religous. After 6 hours they transfered her to the ICU and I went home to shower and change. In those first six hours I did not cry, but when I got in my truck to drive home I cried like a little bitch but I could not cry while in her presence for some reason.
>>
File: 1355947987085.png (288 KB, 476x425) Image search: [Google]
1355947987085.png
288 KB, 476x425
>>80132796

>2 shootings happen and break headlines
>black parents are on edge yesterday when picking up their kids
>today our number of black students attending dropped
>none of these kids did a damn thing all day
>was called a racist in my own class for asking two black girls to work on a project they haven't even started over the 3 days we've been working on it
>told I don't have "power over them" and can't tell them what to do
>they were literally surfing instagram and shitting on their friends the entire time
>later at lunch a group of teenage boys caused a fight in the cafeteria after they harassed and ripped off the pants of a white boy who asked them to leave him alone (he was autistic and they were tossing water bottles at him to piss him off)
>nobody from our mostly white staff could talk sense into them and they only got angrier at us
>our supervisor talked to their parents and it caused a massive argument
>"they are just boys, this camp is pointless, what are you trying to teach them? you are mishandling this situation! you don't know how to take care of kids!"
>one mom points her fingers at the staff and tells us all to "learn respect"
>our two black teachers try to talk to her and she won't listen and implies they are Uncle Toms
>she still took a bunch of the free food with her, including an entire pizza and a box of milk cartons

Look. What these officers did was absolutely fucked. But don't tell me there isn't some learned helplessness at work here. I see it every single day working in public schools.
>>
>>80132849
save it for your diary, juanita.
>>
Was this cop hired by the government to kill this man? Is this a way to create a chimp out of epic proportions (bigger than Ferguson, Baltimore, and Chicago Trump rally combined times 1000) so Obongo can create Martial Law and become Emperor of the New USSA?
>>
>>80125595
Where is the video?
>>
>>80132787
He was literally just on TV talking about them.
It's was on US T.V though so I can't blame you for not knowing.
>>
>>80132969
I find it hard to believe you are not a shill though. Nice try though you had me till 'white boii'
>>
>>80132492
Ya, I watched it again from your perspective, his reaction is pretty incriminating
>>
>>80133031
This is the sort of shit that makes me doubt the Reptilians are pulling your strings.
>>
File: 1463035383149.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1463035383149.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>80132677
Seeing you completely defensive and upset that someone might possibly probably vaguely disagrees with you over something I never said I agreed with pretty much explains how this is a safe space for you to freely say "niggers are bad" without Jamal or Tyrone putting a boot on your neck in real life.

But hey, it's summer I get it.
>>
>>80132363
The cops the one with blood on his hands not the girl
The situation is very clear
>>
>>80132988
Pol is my diary
>>
Everyone is talking about how blacks are disproportionally targeted by police but refuse to admit that the root cause is that black people commit disproportionally more crime than other races. 13% of the US is responsible for 53% of murders. That is a fact
>>
File: 5163259.jpg (123 KB, 1536x1379) Image search: [Google]
5163259.jpg
123 KB, 1536x1379
>>80133252
>Implying I attempted to further read your indoctrination as soon as I read >I see you are trying to argue

I'm anti-shill baby. Believe it.
>>
>>80125595
She never called an ambulance, how about that one????
She could have saved him!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>80133352
no! stop dumping all your shit here. i refuse to be part of your catharsis.
>>
File: ak47.jpg (46 KB, 567x800) Image search: [Google]
ak47.jpg
46 KB, 567x800
>>80125972
Hair Hatted Hooligans, they actin the fool again,
THAT'S THEM!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A63Qh-c0T8Q&feature=youtu.be

Why isn't /pol/ shitposting this video everywhere? She literally just decried BLM, something you guys would probably masturbate too.
>>
>>80133592
>niggerports
>>
>>80125595
>I'm a shut in autist, is it normal for people to not give a fuck when their significant other is bleeding out right beside them? Is it shock? I feel like I'd be crying hysterically if a loved one was dying beside me, and I'm a robot!

Your problem is that you fail to understand that niggers are more like animals and less like humans.

Its just that simple, OP.
>>
>>80133502
You can go back to plebIt if you want
>>
>>80132255
Because the cop was a chink.
Chinese are essentially up there with Jews.
Blacks are just violent, not nearly as dangerous as Chinese or Jews.
You should know this, leaf, they are nefariously buying all your real estate.
>>
>>80133542
https://www.KIKEbook.com/100007611243538/videos/1690073837922975/?pnref=story
>>
>>80133369
Part of the problem is the black community does nothing to fix this. They live generation after generation being degenerates, selling drugs, abandoning children they father, living the gang lifestyle. None of them want to actually better themselves because it's so much easier to live on a government hand out. Plus with the amount of murders and chimp outs they cause, police have to approach with caution.
>>
>>80126256
legimately charismatic
i can respect this mans opinion mostly because it is presented well
>>
>>80133733
i don't need directions, beanpie.
>>
>>80125906
>She was in shock, and she had a cop with a gun screaming at her to not move.

She is not displaying any signs of being in shock. Cops have been screaming at her since she was a child so she'd be used to that sort of thing.
>>
File: 1458899199813.gif (365 KB, 400x328) Image search: [Google]
1458899199813.gif
365 KB, 400x328
>>80126274
I'm starting to wonder. They're on a full on campaign to make people sympathetic to that woman who filmed her boyfriend dying without saying one word to him, trying to comfort him or anything human. She just keeps shouting 'oh he ded!' while he's dying next to her. That's fucking awful. Everyone who sees that knows in their heart that this is not the way that decent humans react when their loved ones are dying. So everyone watches the video and says ' that woman is cold, uncaring and selfish to the point of evil' they don't find her sympathetic at all, no one likes her. Even though everyone pretty much agreed her boyfriend shouldn't have been shot that's not the point the media is trying to hammer home now. They want us to like this woman to feel sympathetic towards her. They're pushing so hard for you to change your first impression of her. Not the situation. Her. Why? Why does she even matter at all?

Now the news and every place on the internet is in full damage control mode, trying to tell people how their impression of this woman was wrong - they've even got experts telling everyone how normal it is to not care about someone dying next to you.

They've reeled out every excuse in the book why it's okay to ignore a dying person, why that's the normal thing to do. All in some desperate effort to make me like this woman and feel sympathetic towards her. Why? Why does the media care if I find this woman to be decent or sympathetic? Is it because they have already planned the results and now must create a consensus that never existed?
>>
>>80133776
>right hand drive

can anyone explain this please?
literally what?
>>
>>80134077
Minnesota is considered a European Commonwealth
>>
>>80133952
That negress didn't give a flying fuck about him dying. She was however as thrilled as a nigger in KFC about her 15 seconds of fame. That to her was more important than her nigger boyfriend dying.
>>
Why does she say "He killed my boyfriend" while he's still moving?
>>
>>80134077
Someone earlier said that it has to do with the front camera on the phone... It seems suspect to me... I think they were just delivering mail
>>
>>80134298
>tfw living in MN

nah m8 I live in an all white town (working blacks here are considered honorary whites and respected)
>>
>>80134359
See >>80134308
>>
File: 1467897234947.jpg (107 KB, 955x500) Image search: [Google]
1467897234947.jpg
107 KB, 955x500
>>80129876
ahahahaha
She's crying because her welfare check will be smaller, she was counting on that extra money.
>>
>>80130971
Niggers are abused by their parents. They have experience with crisis situations merely through being raised by their parents.

So when they see a potential for conflict, they know what to do innately. They're not surprised. They're not caught off guard because it was exactly the outcome they expected.

There are more videos of non-controversy that never make it into the news than the ones you see on the news.

If there is one lesson that Jesus taught the Western World, all you have to do is sincerely believe in your own innocence and provoke a response to be a victim.
>>
>>80133842
Shock doesn't mean anything anymore people just toss it around to explain any weird or unsettling behavior of people they want you to feel sympathy for despite their weird ass behavior.

It's like post partum depression. It used to mean something but these days they call it post partum depression when a mom kills her teenage kids (she's been suffering silently for 17 years!!)

Both terms have become a screen to make you feel empathy for people that you naturally do not feel empathy for. It's used to explain away off putting and disgusting behavior so they can still say the perpetrator deserves sympathy.

It's always about feels now.
>>
>>80133733
I enjoyed the greentext don't listen to that faggot.
>>
>>80133592
she virtue signaling because she knows she acted like a retard while her man was dying or she autist negress take your pick.
>>
>>80133827
I know you dont because you have the plebbit tab open rite now
>>
>>80134470
yeah it's the cameraphone

if you look at the speedo around 10 seconds in, it looks as if he's maxed out his speed

this type of wizardry fucking gets me everytime
>>
File: WUZKANG.png (629 KB, 850x464) Image search: [Google]
WUZKANG.png
629 KB, 850x464
>>80131409

BUT WE WUZ KANGS
>>
>>80133542
KYSFF
>>
IGNORE THIS COPS VS BLACKS NARRATIVE!
FOCUS ON THE CLINTON FOUNDATION!!!
>>
>>80132849
what the fug is that on the left?

Im sorry for your mom beanfag.
>>
>>80135036
i meant on the right lol
>>
File: precious.jpg (18 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
precious.jpg
18 KB, 1280x720
>>80134308
That's clear as day but why are they trying so hard to make us care about this woman. Entire PR departments in the media are trying to spin this woman to make her sympathetic. For what reason?

People already agreed (almost entirely) that the cop was in the wrong so why does the media care so much about what we think of this woman. Why is it so important that we find her sympathetic and like her?

I know you have the answers, Israel. Gimme!! (Mostly kidding but would actually value anyone's insight on why she has become the crux of the story despite public opinion being largely undivided on the shooting - which should be the focus, not the girl who taped the aftermath)
>>
>>80134681
You're an idiot, but that doesn't surprise me because you're either fishing with an empty hook or you're a sheltered teenager.

Shock is legit. It really makes people act in completely irrational ways. It's a failure of the nervous system to respond appropriately to a situation because the flood of chemicals which prepare you for death are literally numbing you and preventing you from responding. You need to be exposed to shit to experience that for yourself because that numbness would ordinarily be advantageous if you know how to respond.
>>
>>80125595

She hit the social media jackpot. She's trying to contain her joy. She's a BLM activist.
>>
>>80125595
Not everybody freaks out like a woman in a traumatic situation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e05BKmfKhTI
>>
>>80133682

I disagree. Animals are more excitable than humans because they can't reason. This sheboon in the video is excited because she hit the social media jackpot.
>>
>>80132406
>I'm assuming the majority of people seeing this haven't ever been in a life threatening event.
Thank you.

I've been cut across the neck, almost with my jugular torn. I was walking around like everything was normal. Wasn't until I saw myself in a mirror that I even realized I wasn't normal.

Even then I was more sad I had let a robber get away than the fact that blood was soaking through my shirt jeans and underwear....

Shock can leave a wide range of symptoms, but /pol/ is so stuck on attacking Black people (and possibly they really are just a bunch of autists) that they'll make up all kind of bullshit to support their... fun.
>>
>>80125595
Ghetto lottery winner ain't gonna be sad
>>
>>80129876
R.I.P
>>
100% hoax
>>
>>80131745

underrated
>>
>>80125696
Come on, have you seen the amount of genocide, oppression, and rape done by whites to non-whites. Also, wasn't their a study done proven whites had the lowest level of empathy among the races. Yeah, i'm pretty sure there was.
>>
>it's an armchair psychologists with a doctorate episode
wew.
>>
>>80135467
Yup she knew by steaming it she would be instantly famous and get money from bleeding heart liberals. She couldn't wait to go on kikebook, so much so she COULDN'T EVEN CALL AN AMBULANCE.
>>
>>80135301
Of course it's a real thing that actually happens. That doesn't mean that people don't use it to as an excuse to cover for the shitty reactions of every fucking retard who reacts like the selfish shitty person they are. You're either illiterate have next to nigger tier reading comprehension or are on a rampage against people who don't buy your flippant, bullshit, garbage excuses.
>>
GTFO reddit
>>
>>80135960
Self-preservation is one's top priority.

Don't paint this as anything other than a reaction she was prepared to have to the situation.
>>
>>80135672
Uh as if there isn't rape, oppression, and genocide being done in africa by africans?
Every single race/ethnicity has commited crimes. What about the sunni and shiite people in the middle east?

Open your eyes.
>>
>>80135360
she doesnt freak up because she knows her idiot ass got her in that situation lol
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>80132656

>traffic tickets
>>
>>80135201
It's like I said earlier. The elite kikes are pushing for martial law so Obama stays president for an extended period of time. Him and the globalist elite are not even close to destroying the US yet. They get all the noggs on her side (fuck off if you're cracker basically) so they can create chaos to set off this martial law. It's a bit of chaos theory mixed with leftist ideology.
>>
>>80125595

She was too busy thinking about the paycheck she gonna get after this
>>
>>80136306
Why would they need Obama? Hillary is the perfect puppet.
>>
>>80125696
>Blacks have much higher rates of psychopathy than other races.
If she'd been yelling you'd have called her a baboon. She probably also would have been shot if she took her hands off the steering wheel. The cop is the abnormally hysterical one. He's probably even more hysterical realizing she's keeping track of all that he did. I'd rather have her in a foxhole than the cop.

>>80125906
You're right for having empathy here. Something is wrong with people who can't feel for her.

>>80125972
>look up tommy sotomayor on youtube
It's always so strange that the predominant consumer of this filth appears to be non-Blacks....

>>80126058
Probably because she was calm.

>>80126577
I really don't think you know how to identify shock. Shock can create calm people.

>>80127030
They aren't interested in reality. They just want to attack more black people.

>>80127129
>>80127241
Because no one in the history of the world has ever had their phone on their lap, in their pocket, in their purse or anywhere easily accessible. Sit down you donk.

>>80128311
Show us all the examples of husbands shot in the car next to their wives while a cop threatens them with more violence. I'm waiting....

>>80128566
You and your dad are idiots. I think you all need to live the Black experience or a human experience or even a dog experience, because behaving like a single celled organism isn't cutting it...

Fuck the rest of you who know you should be fucked. I'm out.
>>
They'd been smokin' crack and keepin' it real dog
>>
File: 1455348268913.gif (1 MB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
1455348268913.gif
1 MB, 250x233
>>80136147
Don't call it shock when you know it was not. That woman is more worried about the pay out. She cares not at all for self preservation when she is waving the phone around. You're making excuses and trying to explain away her reactions by invoking the almighty 'shock' which means shit when you use it as a blanket to excuse all shitty and selfish behavior.
>>
>>80125595
You either go into shock and can't function or you act cool and collected. It's always one extreme or the other when someone beside you gets shot and killed. Self preservation.
>>
>>80125595
I kinda want to fuck her, desu senpai.
>>
>>80132849
>marvelous mexican cuisine
>>
>>80135672
who puts a roof over blacks heads and has over half the nation being white guilt faggots for them king and qang ass? How can you have the audacity to say this.
>>
>>80129876
R.I.P
>>
>>80130293
it's becoming obvious

bullshit protest and CNN full on propaganda of poor niggers being victims...... niggers coming on saying this is like slavery

Hillary wants the public to forget about the shit she is pulling... that FBI fag was lying earlier today at the inquest it was completely obvious

let's look at the niggers instead, chimping out on TV
>>
>>80129858
We don't. It's reversed because she was using the forward facing camera while recording
>>
File: TLU.jpg (36 KB, 650x347) Image search: [Google]
TLU.jpg
36 KB, 650x347
>>80136306
Thanks for the answer. I was hoping for a nicer one. Why are you always so depressing when you're being helpful, Israel?
>>
>>80136385
Maybe they're worried about her ability to seal the deal? There had to be a few reasons why they passed her over in favor of Obama last time around.
>>
I was pretty much a wreck when my mum died. Was running to all the neighbors I knew for help. Didn't even notice the cuts of my feet from running barefooted

But I was only 10. Who knows how I would react as an adult
>>
>>80136431
It was the complete opposite of shock. I was med aircrew in Afghanistan on liason with four different nations we picked up hundreds of casualities and not once did I see anyone freaking out.
It's raw human instinct that takes over and you do the job so you can survive, more than half will break down after the threat has passed.
>>
>>80129123
>No but they sure as hell hold the majority of this country's insane. Funny how most are filled with white people.

The difference is that if a white person acts insane, he's likely surrounded by rational white people who will try to get him help.
If a nigger is insane, no one can really tell the difference, and they're certainly not going to be sent to an asylum.
>>
>>80136735
poor you, what an awful story
did she get shot like the nigger? what happened
>>
>>80129148
Because mental health matters in white society, unlike brown/black countries.
>>
>>80136385
Hillary is white. She's useful to the globalist, but Obama is 100 times better. Obama is the perfect leader of BLM, his brown shirts. They will take complete control of the country if this happens.
>>
>>80136431
>That woman is more worried about the pay out.
I would be too if everyone around me had me convinced that's what I should do in a police confrontation.

That's why the BLM movement is cancerous.

But we can't blame her for reacting by recording the situation because a recording is the only thing that will save your ass if there was actual wrongdoing.

You're a retard if you think she pictured dollar signs in those few seconds. If you're going to make any argument like this at all, you should make the argument that she was prepared to collect on it beforehand.

But in the end all you're doing is painting a picture where she was clever enough to prepare for that on her own instead of being encouraged and trained to do that by the BLM movement.

Lets not be such faggots that in the event someone does something retarded we shift responsibility onto a bystander. God is watching you. You're embarrassing us.
>>
>>80130183
because we saw what happened before that?
>>
>>80136431
Why would she be worried about the pay out lol? They weren't married, that's just her boyfriend. It's his car, he's the one who died, it'd go to his family. It's clearly shock. She doesn't understand what the fuck just happened. She breaks down when she gets out of the car and realizes he dies. She also did it in the police car.
>>
>>80135201
Because she endured a traumatic experience that she has nothing to gain from (aside from sociopathic tier benefits like five minutes of news airtime) and lost someone she probably loved very deeply and had planned a future with/around. She's an entirely sympathetic character unless that doesn't conform to your narrative. Why would the media choose to condemn her? Because her reaction doesn't meet some arbitrary standard set forth by tinfoil tier keyboard crisis analysts?
>>
>>80136735
I've seen people run on broken legs, people casually walk to the heli with their jaws blown off. I'd say a good 20% of the conscious dismembered people we picked up had collected their body parts.
>>
She just watched her boyfriend get shot up, and they all had guns pointed on her. She was next. There's no time to grieve when you're in self-preservation mode.
>>
>>80125595
well you do get used to losing people.

When my grandmother died I remember crying.

then my grandfather died. I was sad.

After a couple of years my father lost to cancer. Got a bit unhappy.

Now my mother passed away and I really do not feel that bad.

I guess you just accept it and realize through experience that crying do not change anything.

So maybe this is not the first person the chimp in the video lost?
>>
File: image.png (257 KB, 313x398) Image search: [Google]
image.png
257 KB, 313x398
>all these high school kids, cuck trainees and edgy basement dwellers justifying and making fun of a clearly unjustified murder.
I hope this site 404s
>>
>>80137256
hello niggerboy, can you dance for me?
dance boy dance
here is a nickel boy, now dance nigger
>>
>>80136431
>That woman is more worried about the pay out

Holy hell, way to project your own beliefs onto a situation.

I'm just sayin', she probably reacted that way because her father raped her when she was a child... and her boyfriend probably went for the gun because he was raping their daughter... and the cop probably only shot him because he has PTSD from when he was raped by his father when he was a child... I mean I was never raped by my father, I don't know what you're talking about, dad- I mean anon.
>>
>>80137415
Are there cops in Toronto that hate transgenders?
>>
>>80137181
Stop projecting, dumbfuck.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aplf1aRHQFI

This faggot piece of shit liar needs his ass kicked.
>>
>>80136252
she is an asian driver after all
>>
>>80130293
They'll probably have huge riots as a result of this and the government will decide that to quell these disturbances we are best of having Obongo, as he is a fellow black remain president for another four year term.
>>
>>80137415
It's an anonymous message board, your saying nigger like it's supposed to get to someone and I'm supposed to be genuinely bothered by you insulting someone behind a computer screen. 2/10 for trying summerfag
>>
>>80136972
Just stopped living while on the couch, wuth blood and piss everywhere. Found out years later that she has some weird blood disease that makes pregnant women reject the fetus.

Don't be a sarcy cunt
>>
so 2 black people were shot right?

can someone fill me.

i know this guy was innocent, but what about the one that was pinned down on the ground and shot.
>>
File: clarencecastile.jpg (5 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
clarencecastile.jpg
5 KB, 224x224
>>80125595
have we discussed yet that this is his uncle? in what appears to be freemason attire? [unsure]
>>
>>80137725
Yes that's the freemason apron and jewel, what's your point?
>>
>>80137523
well OP asked a question and I gave it my two cents.

was just trying to help the autistic retard to accept the reality of life.
>>
File: 1466660603194.jpg (97 KB, 397x295) Image search: [Google]
1466660603194.jpg
97 KB, 397x295
>>80137048
>Lets not be such faggots that in the event someone does something retarded we shift responsibility onto a bystander. God is watching you. You're embarrassing us.

They have shifted this to be about the bystander. I care not one bit about the woman. Why is the whole world using a slew of lies to reshape my impression of her. See here >>80133952
where I make exactly the same point you're making now.... It shouldn't be about her.

First you wanted me to buy the shock diagnosis. I don't. Most people don't. Since I won't buy that now you argue that the focus shouldn't even be on her, despite that being my original position.

Your first push was to attempt to explain away her actions and when you can't excuse her actions then your next move is to remove her from the situation, saying it's not about her, and try to shame me for not buying your bullshit? Is that the game?
>>
File: v8Y1VvbEma2efk3vWvg3NmQm_400.gif (267 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
v8Y1VvbEma2efk3vWvg3NmQm_400.gif
267 KB, 400x300
>>80125906
This
>>
>>80137851
you dont find it somewhat weird that this man is a member of a "secret soceity" and his nephew was murdered by police after a large spotlight was being shined on high level government corruption and clinton?
>>
>>80125696
>>80125595

Nah, she's just glad she is free from that bum. She is driving, she is probably the one working.
>>
>>80137718
He was innocent as well.

Think about it for a second. The cops were called in knowing the guy had a gun.

Knowing this for several minutes, they tackle a guy who wasn't a threat, then as he is barely struggling (being straddled over his body like a bitch riding cowboy while the other sits on top of his left arm)

The cop yells out "in surprise" "He's got a gun! Stop moving!"

And shoots within a second or two.

Cops rehearse this shit. If this was a screenplay it'd be a c-rate movie at best,

But cops get the benefit of the doubt and punks like most of /pol/ just want to see nigger-death.
>>
>>80125595
kek from the video i saw she looked calm as fuck as the guy was bleeding out next to her. I mean idk if there was more that wasnt shown her crying or what not or yelling I understand but she seemed like "just anudda dai in dah hood"
>>
>>80137942
The BLM movement is the one that has provoked this narrative where black people have to (((protect))) each other, even if that involves dindunuffining when the media provokes a shitstorm to conveniently overshadow Hillary's Congressional Oversight hearing.

Think bigger than this. Really. You give niggers too much credit and their media provocateurs not enough.
>>
>>80125906
If you truly are "in shock" you won't think about taking your smartphone and record it for likes on Facebook, leaf.
>>
>>80132969
That's why you should teach at an all white boarding school like me nigggggga
>>
>>80138180
>>80138180
Maybe she was strong and just trying to record the entire thing so if it came to it, the circumstances of her being shot would be known.
>>
>>80136648
Sorry anon. I'm just a depressing kike with depressing news.
>>
>>80129876
R.I.P familia.
>>
>>80138141
You're an idiot. Until they get the gun off him the officers' lives are in immediate danger. Even brief loss of total control, ie struggling like in the video, could result in both officers dying.

If they don't act preemptively they die. Try subduing criminals yourself with your bullshit passive tactics and you'll be dead in a week.
>>
>>80138141
>most of /pol/ just want to see nigger-death.

yep.

The cops could have just shot him the moment they say the fat bastard and most of /pol/ would approve.

me included.
>>
>>80137156
She didn't even call an ambulance for him. She was more worried about getting her face all over the internet - with some shots of her dying boyfriend so we know why to feel sorry for her, shouting 'he ded! he ded!' while the poor fucker dies.

It doesn't take an expert to explain that you comfort people that you care about. Apparently it does take experts to explain why it's perfectly normal to have 10 min of film and not one word said to the dying person.

And she is absolutely going to sue the city for her traumatic experience. She will get paid.
>>
>>80133952
It's because they know he was red pilled as fuck and don't want to paint that sort of person as a victim, they want to shift the victim status onto this cunt instead so they can sweep him under the rug.
>>
>>80126577

>people in shock have to be absolutely mortified and stuttering
>shock doesn't fuck people up
>the mind doesn't just snap and fuck up then appear normal because it can't even react

Thanks Dr. Armchair psychologist.

This chick literally can' win, if she went to try and stop things and went beserk she'd be chimping out, if she just tried to stay alive and not get permanently (AM I BEING) DETAINED by a jittery cop who's just killed someone then she's a psychopath.

This place over the years has gotten too opposite-tumblr for my fucking liking, none of you can see what you're even doing.
>>
>>80125696
when he was shot all she could think was "CHA-CHING!"
>>
File: 1458106210207.gif (1 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1458106210207.gif
1 MB, 280x210
>>80138295
Nah. First you want me to buy that she is in shock. When that didn't work you say she doesn't matter. When that doesn't work you say it's the BLM and media.

I'm not saying that you're wrong on any of those things but I would like to highlight for you the lengths you are going to to excuse this woman from her own actions.

I firmly believe that what we do in those high tension seconds matter scenarios defines who we really are. The circumstances don't define how we react; we react based on what we are inside. She is selfish, callous and cold. End of story. And this push by the media and consensus builders to blame anything and everything but her for her own actions is sickening.
>>
PRESIDENT DINDU CONFIRMED HOAX AND TALKED ABOUT U.N. SCN. THESE MOTHERFUCKERS ARE REALLY ITCHING FOR CIVIL WAR..
>>
>>80129123
Every single person in a gang is crazy. White people don't form gangs of crazy people which exist to protect other crazy people, as frequently as blacks.
>>
>>80129148
the entire middle east is an insane asylum what are you talking about??
>>
>>80138084
No. I don't find it correlated. You shouldn't bother with this theory, to be honest, it's meaningless, think about something else.
>>
>>80138976
I haven't even seen the video but I, like you, have concerns about a deliberate and concerted attempt to make black criminals look like victims.

Why?

Did you watch the hearing?

The "why" of this should be obvious.

The media took what would ordinarily be an every day scenario and conveniently selected it to overshadow the bullshit, and the ignorant nigger bitch was trained like a good goy to provide the footage they wanted, which statistically they could have probably even chosen even better amateur nigger cashin footage from 5 days ago to provoke a shitstorm about.

You need to settle down about your hate for niggers when this hate and blame for niggers is precisely the response they want you to feed into the narrative, and for that reason I suspect you're a paid provocateur.

But I'm not authorized to speak about that in a public setting.
>>
>>80138562
We know nothing about what was going on in this woman's mind at the time of the shooting. So when we attempt to explain her actions we are saying much more about ourselves than we are about her. Not everyone has nothing to lose, everything to gain, and a sociopathic view of others. If my boyfriend was killed by police infront of me I certainly wouldn't be pleased. I mean this very very honestly. I would not be thinking about any type of profit. I would be devastated. Would I appear to be outwardly devastated? Idk. It has yet to occur.

That's the normal human projection. Sympathy for this poor woman. That's why it is what you see in the media. Because normal people aren't self obsessed enough, or paranoid enough about the motives and intentions of others, to see this situation and think "that lucky bitch".
>>
>>80138295
>>80138976
I'm sorry. That is terribly worded and doesn't convey what I meant.

>She is selfish, callous and cold. End of story.

I don't intend to project my impressions on anyone else with this. What I mean to say was that I have my impressions and they aren't likely to be swayed at this point. My main curiosity is why so many are attempting to sway people's opinions on this woman.
>>
>>80125595
http://www.strawpoll.me/10693561/
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.