[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what are the chances of Trump winning?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (425 KB, 490x652) Image search: [Google]
image.png
425 KB, 490x652
So what are the chances of Trump winning?
>>
Are you advertising your boi pussy?
>>
>>80125551
Same as the chances your thread to be banned
>>
Almost none barring some major event. But major events can and do happen. A big terror attack in the US by Muslims. A huge stock market crash. Some other kind of calamity. But no, Hillary was chosen awhile ago by Wall Street and that’s who we’re getting. The good news is that if your life isn’t too fucked right now it won’t get any worse. If it is, it won’t get any better. Clinton is the status quo personified.
>>
>>80125551
H-hi Anon...
>>
>>80125551
Do you have no pee-pee?
>>
>>80125719
I'm waiting for the Anon from Germany to post his feet.
>>
>>80125551
The only thing wrong with OPs pic is how repulsive that fat pack on his pic is
>>
File: Jews at WaPo.png (68 KB, 776x806) Image search: [Google]
Jews at WaPo.png
68 KB, 776x806
>>
>>80127489
>implying you look better
>>
>>80125551
I think it will end up in a tie
>>
15-9
>>
Trump has about a 90% chance of winning right now, but there's always the possibility that Hillary could rig the election.

If she can get to the FBI Director then she can get to whoever's programming the voting machines.
>>
File: 1450875328600.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
1450875328600.png
65 KB, 285x276
>>80127454
>german anon will never fall in love with you and spend his life with you
WHY EVEN LIVE
>>
>>80125551
Dude, I would fuck the shit out of you and absolutely wreck your anus.

No homo, though
>>
>>80125551

Somewhere between 0% and 100%.
>>
>>80129931

I am the irish mexican anon that the german anon got a boner over. We traded nudes in KIK a couple of days ago.

Add Mansonmack if you want some.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.