[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woah... really makes you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 88.jpg (146 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
88.jpg
146 KB, 800x600
Woah... really makes you think
>>
All this thinking is making my brain hirt
>>
B-BUT MUH REDPILLED BLACK MAN(not nigger!!!)

B-BUT MUH LOVE FOR BBC

/pol/ is full of cucks
>>
>>80125007
Its because #whitelivesdoesnotmatter
>>
>>80125007
That's because his natural constituency is too busy licking shiny cop boots to demand justice.
>>
>>80125007
Only black lives matter
>>
>>80125007
Not possible.

All cops are good cops.

The white kid must have been doing SOMETHING wrong or straight-up acting like a nigger.

We don't know the whole story. They say there's no record, but I bet if you dig...

Also, why didn't the white kid just comply? You guys are so concerned with finding fault in the police. What about Jonestown?

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown

Kid probably DESERVED to die anyway. Lazy white kid!
>>
>>80126380

He didn't do anything, he was a good boy.
>>
>>80125007

You now realize who controls your media

Welcome to reality friend
>>
Huh.......Wow...... that really made me think.....
>>
>>80125567
Kill yourself edgelord teen faggot
>>
>>80127533
Not an argument
>>
File: reallynigga.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
reallynigga.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
>>80126380

>all cops are good cops
Someone needs to learn to, you know, be skeptical and not not trust every person of authority
>>
File: golly_gee.png (77 KB, 251x194) Image search: [Google]
golly_gee.png
77 KB, 251x194
>>80125844
Why is it that white people want to be included in everything? Like, seriously.

The BLM movement doesn't phase me one bit. It's the voice of a bunch of people who've been shit on their entire lives.

Oh, but noooo...us white folks have to come along and cry that ALL LIVES MATTER just so we can be included. Like niggers can really hurt us by calling us "racists" and "bigots". Like they own all the fucking banks and corporations in the world. Like black people with that tiresome joke called "affirmative action" continues to deny us our civil rights a.k.a. our "privileges".

It's as if we see a bunch of pigs wallowing in their own shit and we demand our turn.

Shit, Todd, get it together!
>>
>>80127160

Who is it that owns the media?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.