[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how does /pol/ react to this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: howdoespol.jpg (268 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
howdoespol.jpg
268 KB, 768x1024
how does /pol/ react to this?
>>
>jews want to ban whites
>whites are bad goys
>blacks made best goys
>more goys, more shekels
>but then oil
>jews need oil
>everyone needs oil
continue
>>
>>80123561
>arabs sit on oil
>jews and arabs don't mix
>cant nuke arabs, would ignite all oil
>need to be nice to muslims
>need to allow islam into america
>gain arabs trust
continue
>>
>>80123753
>oyim goyim, arabs are here now
>whites don't like
>show hatred
>even more support towards white genocide
>liberal media outpore
>whites get less rights as time goes on
>not enough for the jews
>whites still bad goys
continue
>>
>>80122474
With a hose
>>
All this stuff is getting me really sad. I'm in Minneapolis so I could tell at work, all the people were on edge. It's the same way whenever something like this happens. Nobody wants to talk about it but they feel bad because we're supposed to "have a conversation" even though since we're white there's nothing we could say that would be acceptable and not an invitation for some kind or reproach.

I want to be able to say it's a tragedy but only so far as any other untimely death, and that the cop may need to be prosecuted and definitely to lose his job. But it's not good enough to say that. I need to admit that it's all due to a vast conspiracy that I'm personally complicit in. I feel like I'm supposed to feel guilt, and I do feel guilt in spite of that I don't agree with my guilt in a logical sense. Even though I'm "redpilled" I still feel guilt. But then I feel resentment for being made to feel guilt, and then I feel shame for feeling resentful instead of being honestly contrite. I think everybody else (white) around has the same set of emotions since even the most liberal ones know that nothing they can do makes them any less guilty according to this narrative.

It really ruins everybody's mood and makes me more afraid than normal of people on the street. It also feels like there could be some retaliation killings of white for this one. How can this even end? There will never be a total ending of unjustified police shootings, and some of them will be of black people. Now with video cameras, they can show the visceral violence of each situation to people to get them really agitated. We do it too on /pol/ with minority crimes. It's like the streaming video thing has led to a more tense, violent society by forcing people to react to violence that previously, only a few would have intimate experience of.
>>
https://a.pomf.cat/bognde.webm
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467932788010.webm
>>
>>80126343
agreed
>jews make us less than a minority
>jews take away our lives
>the world is rid of whites
>the good goys take over
>welcome to earth inc.
>>
hahahahah
>>
I hate how all black people are giant racist bigots. It's like you have to suspend your disbelief when talking to them that they wouldn't cut your fucking head off just because of your race if they could.
>>
>>80127393
It's not all black people, just the dumb ones.
>>
>>80127491
I've met smart black people that are still racist bigots because it benefits them so immensely
>>
look at the facts
>false flag after false flag
>whites get the blame
>try to defend self
>"You're a fucking white male"
>soon becomes the go to response
>20 years in the future
>blacks have enslaved your family
>want to rape your wife and daughter
>you beg them not too
>they laugh
>"You're a fucking white male"
>you hear them scream in pain
>>
>>80124219
>>80123753
>>80123561
>>80122474

There's literally no different between whites and jews. There are some jews that are more white than even whites are. Jews have found the perfect haven.
>>
>>80127683
There is literally nothing wrong wtih being jewish
>>
but wheres the rum
>>
just look at the weather channel right now, they're making up a bunch of storm warnings cause there will be riots in the streets
the race war begins now, and the jews and blacks have the nukes.
>>
>>80122474
Do they ever ask themselves though...
Why do many whites want to create a white Island?
>>
>>80127564
Well that's a bit different, that's just being a jew and capitalizing on controversy.
>>
>>80122474
Pretty comf being on an island and watching all of the idiots drown in self destruction.
>>
>>80122474

Notice how the small white island is a paradise and everything else is shit. That's not privilege, it's the product of hard work
>>
>>80127773
of course not, you're sitting pretty watching your grand master plan unfold
>>
ever hear of the story of the boy who cried wolf?
>eric garner
>treyboon martin
>michael brown

you can only hype up so many bullshit stories before i completely stop caring about any of them, even if they end up being legit.
something like 10% of these cases they howl over are something to complain about.

but i'm a fucking white male why do you care about my reaction anyway
>>
>>80122474
If it bothers you that white people have higher IQs, which you call white privilege, and are intuitively less savage that black people, you can always move to Africa -- the homeland of your people.
>>
>>80128302
it doesn't stop there
>sandy hook
>orlando
>sputnik
its all ways the jews trick the public into believing what they want us to believe
>>
File: Trump-chalk.jpg (74 KB, 580x301) Image search: [Google]
Trump-chalk.jpg
74 KB, 580x301
The only reaction that makes sense
>>
>>80128747
TRUMP

TRIUMPH

coincidence? yep
>>
>>80122474
With a bucket of water.
>>
make me a memorial for the orders of magnitude more black people that are shot and killed by other black people and we'll talk
>>
>be me
>go outside
>neighborhood once shined bright with white people
>few years pass
>obama elected
>white people begin to disappear
>replaced by arabs, indians and blacks
>can't be because they have merit
>they have it in with the jews
>their alliance wont go unrewarded
>they kick out the whites
>i fear everyday i am next
>>
>>80122474
Free bleed all over it
>>
That island is real. And non-whites created it.
>>
Criminal deaths don't matter.
Tavistock cattle don't matter.
>>
>>80126343
Wouldnt more videos just expose more truth?
>>
>>80130669
Hard to say, this "freedom of information on the internet" thing. We haven't had it for long enough to tell what effect it has for sure.

So far it appears to cause people to balkanize. Nobody has enough time to read ALL news and get an objective viewpoint from primary sources even if those sources are all available instantaneously. We then turn to people to filter and provide news for us. For some, this is their facebook feed, others gawker and other lefty clickbait, others certain subreddits, others /pol/ and alt-right outlets.

I still think it's a good thing overall in that sense (availability of info) but I was just speaking of the ability to show gruesome violence in a way you couldn't before. We knew these things were happening before, minority crimes and police shootings, even war, etc. But usually didn't have video. In rare cases where there was video of actual violence - Rodney King - the effect was to radicalize people. But now there's video of all these things, and in high-def and without censorship. So either radicalization just keeps stepping up until total chaos, or people become desensitized and become able to react rationally again.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.