[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you actually think he's going to win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: donald trump.jpg (494 KB, 4232x3174) Image search: [Google]
donald trump.jpg
494 KB, 4232x3174
Do any of you actually think he's going to win?
>>
he already has
>>
yes actually

cant wait to like your country again
>>
>>80121041
Of course not.
>>
he has my vote as well as the people i work with as well as the people i grew up with
>>
File: 2.jpg (13 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
13 KB, 320x240
Doesn't matter if he wins or loses. Tensions will rise no matter what.
>>
>>80121041
I was surprised when I woke up in the morning to find that Brexit actually won. There is a very real possibility Trump will when even if the polls say otherwise.
>>
>>80121041
Hillary is a shitty enough candidate that he might just win, ye.
>>
File: image.png (770 KB, 1364x764) Image search: [Google]
image.png
770 KB, 1364x764
>>80121041
Kek wills it.
>>
>>80121041
I think that he can. Whites, even liberals (over 30 at least) are getting fed up with BLM, Clinton corruption, and non-stop immigration. If Trump wins, I believe it would be because he flips the working class whites in the rust-belt. Thoughts?
>>
>>80121741
Did anyone actually think brexit was going to happen?
>>
>>80122767
There's an awful lot of people who still think it won't happen.
>>
>>80123043
Not nearly as many as they want you to think, they're the screaming minority that can't handle not getting their own way.

A bunch of cucks walking around London with signs wont change anything, and the Government can't outright ignore the result of a referendum without facing huge civil unrest (the exact thing that votes of that kind are supposed to avoid).

Trump has a bigger chance than a lot of people think, but that doesn't mean he has it easy.
>>
>>80121041
Not really, but I hope

>>80122767
That's a pretty good point though
>>
>>80121041
There is literally no chance.

I'm sorry /pol/, I didn't want you to find out this way.
>>
>>80123778
off by one on trips fag,
also
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
>>
Someone post the gif showing how to hide a thread.

abandon ship you shill sucking motherfuckers
>>
>>80121041
/pol/ has been playing a big joke just to get the Nazi dictator her rightful place.

#HeilHillary
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.