[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are so many /pol/ posters and redpilled people NEET "neckbeard"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 2311166.png (177 KB, 720x370) Image search: [Google]
2311166.png
177 KB, 720x370
Why are so many /pol/ posters and redpilled people NEET "neckbeard" types? Shouldn't it be the opposite since we're superiors?
>>
4channers are in general losers. /pol/ is no exception.

Like the old Finnish phrase goes, "ite oisin jo panohommis :DDDDD"
>>
>>80115546
Saw this thread yesterday, will repeat what I said before.

Internet addiction is ruining them.
>>
Am I the only one who has never seen someone with hair on their neck to be called a neckbeard?Chin and neck are two different things..
>>
>>80115546

"pilled" means on drugs.

Of corse worthless ignorant neckbeards are pilled.

The red pill is the official counterculture narrative that angsty shitlords swallow when they "rebel" against the blue pill.
>>
>>80115546
me on the left, you on the right
>>
>>80117675
>shitlords

wew

the tumblr invasion is real
>>
>>80115546
Not really any point in keeping up appearances when the rest of the world is batshit insane and not worth the effort spent.
>>
>>80115546
I don't know
I've literally never met a /pol/ person.

Maybe someone posts /pol/ memes on their Facebook and they are losers? But anyone on 4chan would know not to to do that because we all goof on them and try to ruin their lives ...so I can't imagine they would be the bulk of /pol/ users
>>
>>80115546
I fuckin hate welfare leeches m8, hope the cunts starve when their welfare states implode tbqh
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.