[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else think it's odd that in the recent shootings,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
Anyone else think it's odd that in the recent shootings, in the span of 2 days, both victims were carrying?
>>
Is it just a coincidence or is there an agenda being pushed?
>>
>>80114709
Go on.
>>
legally carrying
>>
File: 1725kv correct.jpg (100 KB, 888x499) Image search: [Google]
1725kv correct.jpg
100 KB, 888x499
>>80114709

He wasn't ready
>>
>>80115003
It seems like it might be antigun as the left can say "well if they didn't have guns they wouldn't have been shot"
>>
>>80114709
I think it's more coincidental that one was very much against one's legally and the other was genuinely innocent. Complete polar opposites.

One was law-abiding and had a permit for his firearm and was complying.

The other had a long criminal history, was a felon, had brandished his illegal gun to someone which prompted police to respond and was resisting.

This is either really, really coincidental, or it's set up.

Also in both cases the police did nothing to aid the dying.
>>
>>80115295
Oh shit just noticed my ID changed when i got on my house wifi, I'm OP btw
>>
>>80115041
Can't legally carry if you're a convicted felon.
>>
reminder that if you are nervous of police, thats probable cause

if police are nervous of you exercising your rights, they have a legal mandate to murder you without repercussion
>>
>>80115432
And where the fuck is the NRA? They should be front and center for this guy.
>>
>>80114709
This wouldn't happen if they just got rid of the second amendment. This unnecessary deaths is caused by the allowing citizens carrying their own weapons which put police in danger. I think its time for a reform because its honestly creating divide amongst people in america.
>>
>>80116268
I fear this may be what's happening
>>
Cops should be allowed to shoot anyone carrying just on general principles. It's a dangerous job, and they need to keep themselves safe as much as possible.
>>
>>80115977
I'm definitely wondering that too.

Is the NRA really nothing but racists whites? Even so, the individual good people in any race shouldn't be held to such a poor standard given the information we have.
>>
>>80115977
>>80116812

NRA only represents gun manufacturer's
>>
>>80116516
Boot licking faggot detected.

Let me guess, you have a relative who is a cop so you're absolutely biased in their favor.
>>
How exactly could we function as a society without cops? Who do you call when you're assaulted, robbed, shot, stabbed? Who will find kidnapping victims? Who will stop criminals from raping and stealing children? Who will stop people from looting stores? Who will stop criminals from looting people? Are we supposed to just turn this country in to the wild west and rely on kill or be killed? Who will stop mass shooters? How can we protect society as a whole without police.
>>
>>80117043
They're also at the forefront for gun rights; don't be dense.

This is either gonna go the way of gun grabbing or the status quo will remain as is.
>>
>>80114709

Yes. I also think it's odd how a woman can stay so calm when her boyfriend has been shot 4 times right next to her.
>>
>>80116268
Fuck off and die, leaf. Thugs are going to carry regardless of laws.
>>
>>80114709
We all know it's a distraction. So stop distracting nobody cares about some dindu anymore.
>>
>>80117306
Don't even respond to fucking leafs.

This is the best way to curb their attempts to outshine Australia. No attention no motivation.
>>
File: 1467752958756.jpg (282 KB, 1242x1179) Image search: [Google]
1467752958756.jpg
282 KB, 1242x1179
>mfw a black guy got shot for legally carrying
>mfw you either have to say "for once he dindu nuffin" or say "gun laws are too strict"
>mfw you fags can't admit either so you're just making excuses.
>>
>>80117609
What the fuck are you talking about?

plenty of us have said he dindu nuffin.

We have have motherfucking thread titled: "He really dindu nuffin"

>>80093574
You're terrible attempt at a shitpost actually deserves a ban.
>>
>>80117609

they are too dumb to realize it
>>
>>80116268
Don't fucking worry about my gun rights you frigid maple fag
>>
>>80114709

>>80030106
>>80113364

Join CFG Today

FBI anon did it for you
FBI anon did it for his country
FBI anon did it for free

Now it's your turn
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.