[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Hillary knowingly gave non-cleared people access to classified
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9
File: 1467924381477.png (128 KB, 332x398) Image search: [Google]
1467924381477.png
128 KB, 332x398
>be me
>hear this on C-Span
>"holy shit it's over! hillary is guilty!"
>flip to CNN
>no one is talking about the implications
>flip to FOX
>not a word
>flip to MSNBC
>lol
>read the WaPo
>it says le drumpf is le raciss
>read NYT
>"is anti-semitism on the rise?"

Umm, guys? How is Trump supposed to win if basic information with huge implications is covered up through a nation-wide media consensus to simply ignore facts that paint Clinton in a bad light?

Isn't that... IDK... bad for democracy?
>>
>>80114422
>>
>>80114422
kill the witch
>>
>>80114422
the witch is dead
>>
>>80114422
gas the kikes
>>
Civil war and military lockdown soon™
>>
>>80114422
Commie also confirmed she committed perjury during the Benghazi hearing, there's no way she won't be indicted. If the Repubs can find a way to get her after today with the new info we have, they must be in on it somehow as well
>>
File: 1435063174184.png (52 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1435063174184.png
52 KB, 251x251
>>80116167
What really bothers me is that the FBI didn't look at that stuff in the first place.

>well no one asked us to.
>>
>>80116602
>>well no one asked us to.
Did Comey say this?
>>
>>80117082
in short yes
>>
>>80117082
Chafffetz said he'd be happy to give him a congressional referral
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2vyE4QWk1o [Embed]

>( 9h : 54m : 15s )
https://youtu.be/vpCRL_KVC1k?t=9h52m49s [Embed]
>>
File: blah.gif (1013 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
blah.gif
1013 KB, 320x240
>>80117082
>>80117384
So basically we have to wait for another investigation into that. Who knows how long that will take.
>>
>>80117703
This will weigh heavily on her campaign though.

It's like a big stick for Trump to use on Hillary, only the stick simply regrows every time it breaks on any of Hillary's body parts, so Trump never has to go look for a new stick and say "damn now I have to look for a new stick".
>>
>>80117568
Perjury right there.

Fucking perjury.

She perjured herself all over the fucking congress floor.

INDICTMENT INDICTMENT INDICTMENT

As if it wasn't enough that she was grossly negligent (a fucking literal felony).

As if it wasn't enough enough that she gave her lawyers access to classified information.
>>
>>80117568
CHAFFETZ!!! likeabawsssss
>>
>What about the Clinton Foundation?
>sshhhhhhhhhh
>oh ok, love you bae
>love you too bae

thats how I saw that conversation go down
>>
Time to rally up the amerispam to boycott cnn
>>
>>
>>80114422
I am surprised I never heard of Gowdy before Benghazi that man is an incredible speaker and knows how to wreck people. Every time he opens his mouth the cops need to be called because somebody is being murdered.
>>
>>80114422

Triple dubs is always right.

It's obvious at this point. The FBI director along with Clinton have admitted she broke the law.

But fuck all happens.

We figured most of this shit out as soon as her emails were leaked.

Either:

A. /pol/ is more competent than the FBI director

B. Everything is rigged.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.