[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary: citizens arrest when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: StillNo.jpg (1 MB, 1968x3256) Image search: [Google]
StillNo.jpg
1 MB, 1968x3256
Come on burgers get a grip
>>
I'm not voting for Lenin in clown pants.
>>
get a grip burgers.
>>
>>80112611
I know she's an ugly cunt and all, but is the purpose of the pattern on her pants meant to draw my eyes directly to her cunt? Because that's what's happening.
>>
File: hillary clinton young.jpg (122 KB, 800x1233) Image search: [Google]
hillary clinton young.jpg
122 KB, 800x1233
you know you would
>>
>>80114510
shoot her on sight? yes.
>>
File: Punisher.jpg (59 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
Punisher.jpg
59 KB, 600x315
>>80112611
Why bother arresting her?

She will simply get off for anything, she obviously has serious blackmail info about the entire government or something.

We all know what needs to be done.

Pic related.
>>
>>80114510
I ain't evem gonna deny it, I'd do my damnest to enrich a young Hill. She was cute as fuck and had a thick ass.
I'd beat the shit out of her too and leave her knocked up to red pill her on beaners
>>
>>80114911
Of course she knows all!
What do you think the prism program is all about?
>>
>>80114911
>blackmail
no need for that. The current dem. president wants the next president to be a dem.
>>
File: CmyqkZxWgAAR1rm.jpg (84 KB, 960x729) Image search: [Google]
CmyqkZxWgAAR1rm.jpg
84 KB, 960x729
>>80112611

wont ever happen, nothing bad will ever happen to her obama has got her greedy jew back!
>>
>>80115332
Good man.
>>
>>80112611
I can see her vagina bulge. Wonder what hillarys pussy looks like?
>>
>>80115332
Plus she's actually pretty conservative in the way she carries herself. Never dressed like a slut, never made sex tapes or whored it up for attention. Even her hair is always well done. She really fucked up becoming a libcuck.

Hillary would probably be a pretty good bitch to have around back in her prime.
>>
>>80115332
kek
>>
>>80112611
>>80114510

wtf thats it I'm a #thicchillary now
>>
>>80114911
I guarantee their is some pedophile shit going on in Washington or something just like in the UK. She has dirty on these cucks for sure, just wonder what kind of knowledge she has?
>>
>>80112611
Such a cutie.
>>
>>80112611
ALEX JONES VISITS /pol/
>>80115976
>>80115976
>>80115976
>>
>>80112611
>citizens arrest

Is that before or after her bodyguards pistol whip you?
>>
J: "So this was a classified Fax:

C: "Correct"

J: So Hillary Clinton sends to Jake Sullivan. Lemme go back, Jake Sullivan says they "had issues sending secure fax, they're working on it". Hillary Clinton send to Jake Sullivan " If they can't, turn into non-paper with no identifying heading and send "non secure".So you're telling me it's a Classified piece of information she's taking off the header and she's instructing them to send it in a non-secure format! Is that not intent?

C: Well it actually caught my attention when I first saw it. And what she explained to us in her interview was and other witnesses did as well Is what she meant is "make it into a non-classified document, that's what a non-paper is in their world, and send it to us cuz I don't need the classified stuff, I just"

J: "Then why take off the heading if it's gonna be turned into a non-classified document? Why take off the heading?

C: I-I assume because It would be non classified anymore. She wouldn't have a classified header on it, think it's what she said during our interview (DON'T FORGET HE ALREADY ADMITTED TO NOT READING THE INTERVIEW TRANSCRIPT THAT IS NON EXISTENT, THAT HE WAS NOT THERE FOR INTERVIEW)

J: "Because she wanted to be technically correct? Is, is that what you're saying?

C: No what she said during the interview is "I was telling him in essence, send me an un-classified document.". Take the header off and turn it into a non-paper, which is a term I had never heard before, but I-I'm told by credit that in diplomatic circles that means "something we can pass to ANOTHER GOVERNMENT"

J: You are very generous!
>>
>>80116033
Jesus Christ, shes basically a Republican now

And yes, i will jack off to the plump pussy jeans pic. I love those
>>
>>80112611
fuck she thick
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.