[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
admit it, we /pol/lacks would function much better in a dictatorship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: Ioseph Ubbels.jpg (80 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
Ioseph Ubbels.jpg
80 KB, 850x400
admit it, we /pol/lacks would function much better in a dictatorship state, don't fall for the libertarian meme
>>
Totalitarianism is the last refuge of a scoundrel unsuccessful in his normal pursuit to be a blister upon society. So you are probably right.
>>
File: BIG CROAT SLAV.jpg (28 KB, 404x511) Image search: [Google]
BIG CROAT SLAV.jpg
28 KB, 404x511
Agree
>>
>>80106491
Where did you get this ebin quote from fellow redditor ? :^)
>>
>>80106491
that's untrue. Great minds floorished in NS-Germany. Think about Albert Speer and Wernher von Braun.

I can remember Wernher von Braun being dissapointed at the end of his life. He never had the chance to fulfill his dreams and was angry at the US government for not allowing more money in space research. If the NS won we would've had permanent moon bases
>>
File: NotAnArgument.png (30 KB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
NotAnArgument.png
30 KB, 350x200
>>80106636
Not an argument
>>
>>80106636
Reddit obviously
>>
yep

and the reality is 4chan is the perfect proof that all forms of privacy/freedom , ESPECIALLY Internet anonymity are bad

if 4chan and all recreational internet use was made illegal everyone here would be happier in a few days
>>
4chan itself corrodes minds and makes them cling to the obsession of freedom with no accountability. It compromises the views of those who claim to be authoritarian, because the reality is a real authoritarian state would make 4chan illegal and expose its users for the pathetic degenerate weaklings they are
>>
I'd prefer a feudal state though to a techno-dictatorship. Where everyday shitters like me wouldn't be burdened with the bullshit of social mobility and left to be a simple farmer with no stake in politics or worries about the outside world.
>>
>>80106491
Hello Ahmed.
>>
File: 1467120797783.jpg (614 KB, 1136x760) Image search: [Google]
1467120797783.jpg
614 KB, 1136x760
>>80107133
Sooner or later it has to collapse in on itself
It is breeding a whole generation of people who don't know what to do in life, no purpose, no family, no kids, only a consumerist hellhole

atleast the NS had something to dream for, something to work for, you could be part of something, a brick in some greater structure https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM
>>
>>80107700
Part of me actually wants to see Hillary and leftists/feminists to win and install a libtard dictatorship, because that might unintentionally give people purpose again simply by shutting down the net (or at least all parts of it of any interest to people like us)
>>
>>80106491

Fucking this. It's just lazy pieces of shit who want the ultimate nanny state to do everything for them because they can't make their own decisions.
>>
>>80105814

I know this from my experience in the Army. Woke up early as fuck, stayed in great shape, didn't smoke weed, stayed clean shaven, had a lot of good relationships, had goals and ambitions. My life since getting out is the opposite of that, although I will say I was basically an alcoholic in the military and I'm not any more, and my dick also got me in a lot of trouble but I've settled down.
>>
>>80107910
Nobody can truly make their own decisions

if you did you would have figured out how to overcome your 4chan addiction
>>
honestly my only worry in a state like NS is the fact that I'm diagnosed autistic, and might have been sterilized or otherwise institutionalized. But this is in irrational fear. I'm a successful engineer now, and I probably still would have been then. I'm not a flailing nonfunctional tard
>>
>>80108229
most of the top NS officials were high functioning autists, you'd be fine, probably get a high position even.
but free will is an illusion because choice is defined by a scale of brainwashing from super subtle to complete indoctrination, in the end product is more or less the same
>>
File: 1467118131113.jpg (62 KB, 770x432) Image search: [Google]
1467118131113.jpg
62 KB, 770x432
>>
File: original.jpg (245 KB, 1600x1017) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
245 KB, 1600x1017
>>80110244
>>80107700
satisfied
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.