[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
stay woke as fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
stay woke as fuck
>>
>>80104989
how is the media going to print the white teen's prior records if they don't exist?
>>
>>80104989
are you posting this ironically or genuinely?

honestly can't tell at this point with all the shills
>>
Realmente te faz pensar, huh.
>>
>>80105372
/pol/ only cares about niggers when it lets them put their fedoras on.
>>
>>80105262
fpbp
>>
>>80104989
doesnt mean the white teen went unpunished. alton sterling had 10 criminal offenses and was a registered sex offender that resisted arrest and reached for a gun in his pocket. how the fuck do you logically justify this as police brutality?
>>
>>80104989
not a fair comparison as black people can't swim.
>>
>>80105502
what does that even mean? when it supports an atheist worldview?
>>
>>80104989
White rapist gets 6 months, black marijuana users get decades.
>>
>>80104989

Media is not some abstract entity. Which media are you talking about ?

>>80105262

This.
>>
Do they expect the police to just make up a list of convictions for him or do they not realize normal people don't have huge lists of crimes they've committed?
>>
>>80104989

The media jumped to conclusions and crucified turner. Nobody in the media was defending him.
>>
>>80104989
really makes you get shot, huh?
>>
>>80106893
I'm going to need some source on that. Most people that get arrested on Marijuana possession usually also had other felonies or were on parole.
>>
>>80106399
because they are all guilty and can't float.
>>
>>80106399

criminally underrated post, kek
>>
>>80104989
whats funny is that the kike media really is playing damage control.

they cant maintain a police state without the police
>>
>black "people"
who cares
>>
If America is so bad for black people why do they stay? Is there not hundreds of other countries they can go to?
>>
File: 1458788891021.jpg (100 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1458788891021.jpg
100 KB, 720x720
>>80105871
>i didn't watch the videos
>>
>>80106893
""""""""rapist"""""""

do you even know anything about the case? the """""victim""""""" even admitted herself in her "powerful," "chilling," "moving" jezebel-article-turned-court-testimony that she consented to every single thing that happened that night. she was simply too drunk to remember all of it. further, there was no dna (semen) anywhere.

they consensually started dancing and making out a party. she consented to leave with him. they continued to consensually make out on the way. he consensually started fingering her while they made out (she was too drunk to remember but claims she "must have" consented to it).

she didn't even know she was """""""raped""""""" until everyone at the hospital the next morning told her she was.

this is all in her statement. i'm not making it up. dude's life was ruined because she had a bf basically
>>
When a black man is shot by police, the narrative says the problem is systemic racism through out the entirety of the US justice system. That is why imo, one is a case of circumstance and evidence, the other is a nation wide conspiracy. There isn't really anyway to argue that position, I haven't heard any remotely reasonable proposals to fix it even if you believe it.
>>
>>80110723
MLK was preaching how to fix it 60 years ago.

black men and women need to start acting like men and women. they need to be educated, articulate and quit wanting sympathy and help from the white man. AND (biggie here) quit committing crimes. their black "culture" and society is completely bankrupt morally, spiritually, educationally and financially. if they fixed their communities, they'd reduce crime, and the police shootings would fix themselves.

Seriously blacks should just take a cue from the asian community in this country as a blueprint.
>>
>>80111114
That may be the case, but what you run into is the problem is popularly stated as being exclusively an issue of systemic racism on a grand scale. This seems unlikely imo, but even if you were to agree with it, I have never seen a solution set forth that fix it. So it spins around and around going nowhere.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.