[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8
Well?
>>
All lives matter, but some lives matter more than others.
>>
>>80104945

>why are prisons privatized

Has to be his only good point there.

Good job for pointing a finger at those kikes who make money off renting the government jail cells.
>>
>>80104945
Because any attempts to create a society free of poverty and worry become distopian nightmares with genocide
>>
Is he implying that only blacks should have free healthcare?
That only non-blacks should be homeless?
>>
wow really made me go hmmm
>>
all lives matter, its not like were denying healthcare to a specific race. its homeless people fault they are homeless wtf. wtf is this?
>>
>>80104945
On all 3 points, the answer is illegal immigration and the diversion of resources to help them.
>>
>>80104945
All lives matter equally in the eyes of the law not in getting free stuff and services.
>>
Rich, coming from a poo in loo.
Fix the basic human rights in your own country first before even trying to comment on first world countries.
>>
File: 1467153090467.png (162 KB, 500x612) Image search: [Google]
1467153090467.png
162 KB, 500x612
>>80104945
Because liberals want us to do everything for everyone, home and abroad. They slam Trump for saying America first, but America first is what they're asking for..

Liberal logic at its finest.
>>
>>80104945
All lives matter
Some lives just matter more
t. Middle class white man
>>
Because the truth is no lives matter, and never will. Unless they are part of the elite, which I am certain that if you are reading this, you are not.
>>
>>80105118

^This.

That Hillary Clinton for example, anyone else doing what she did would have payed a heavier consequence.
>>
>>80104945
Little hint. No lives matter. Life sucks for everyone, there are just degrees. The world is not going to change. Stop trying. Drink to forget and get lost in meaningless shit like tv or books. In other words, be an adult and shut up. Fuck, stoicism is a lost art
>>
File: 1656985450995.jpg (25 KB, 460x368) Image search: [Google]
1656985450995.jpg
25 KB, 460x368
>>80104945
He's living in liberal koo koo land
>>
>>80104945
>why dont we have universal health care.
Because of illegals abusing the system, and people refusing to pay taxes for it along side elites wanting more money.
>Why are prisons privatized.
Because elites want more money and with so many dumb "youths" committing crimes its a wonderful investment. I mean why rid yourself of a murdering monster when you can house them forever and get money for it.
>Why are there still homeless.
How about you share your home with them and we wont have the issue, you got room in your 6 bedroom home in LA dont you?
>>
Why do people reply to threads like this? It's well established that threads like this are shills. OP isn't going to respond, they never do.
Look through the archives. You'll find that hundreds of threads like this are posted every day.
>>
>>80104945
strawman argument
>>
>>80104945
>because nobody else should be obligated to care for you

>they shouldn't be

>how many homeless people have you housed?
>>
>>80104945
Rights are negative, not positive. You have a right against me acting upon you. You do not have a right to compel provision of my services or property by force.
>>
>>80104945
>Universal healthcare
Doesn't work when hordes of low IQ, welfare leeches flood your country.
>Prisons privatized
Blame Jewish G4S Secure Solutions, the largest private prison corporation.
>>
>>80104945
>Universal Healthcare
We need options, a universal healthcare does not mean all lives matter, it only mean less option for a potential better treatment
>Private prisons
No idea, I don't know much about prison systems
>Homeless
Lots of reasons to become homeless, maybe their own fault or others.
>>
>>80105182
There are good reasons to privatize prisons. Costs are often lower because bureaucracy and transparency are expensive. Private employees who engage in bad conduct can be summarily dismissed, whereas unionized government workers are nigh impossible to fire - there was a case of cafeteria staff a while back that highlighted this: since it was a private company, she was out the door the next day. Try doing that with government employees.
>>
Even by make healthcare more affordable and greater assistance to the homeless you'll have similar outcomes. Some people just can't exist without direct intervention by a third party.

Can toss all the spare change you want at a homeless guy, but end of the day he's just going to stay homeless and buy a sandwich/beer.
>>
>>80104945

>Hari Kondabolu

if all lives matter why you still don't poo in the loo?
>>
>>80105188
So we should stop paying attention to serious social problems? Nice slippery slope you got there.
>>
Only European lives matter. A nation is a shared ethnic community, not a mish mash of different races with only profit as a motivation.

Take away the prosperity, or at least the thought that people can achieve prosperity, and any mongrelized artificial nation is a powderkeg of ethnic interests.

The clock is ticking.
>>
>muh altruism
>muh I should care for everyone causelessly to my own detriment

fuck off
>>
>>80105533
He probably lives in the West.
>>80105538
Your post is full of strawmen and you know it.
>>
>>80106517

>There are good reasons to privatize prisons.

Those reasons stop when they lobby your nation's government to criminalize / increase penalties on common crimes.

I don't like defending niggers, but locking people up for a baggie of weed is ridiculous.
>>
If black lives matter then why do they keep shooting each other?
>>
>>80104945
>if evolution exists why are there still monkeys
You're stupid
>>
>>80106517
>implying unionization is only in the public sector
>>
>>80106721
Strawman much?
>>
>>80106591
>social problems
No, economic reality. We have medical tech that is very sophisticated and highly skilled and specialized staff who are in high demand. Plenty of people do not contribute enough in their lives to warrant the expenditure of these resources in keeping them alive. Tough shit for low-value people. Same for homeless. Scarcity is reality.
>>
When are we going to change it from #AllLivesMatter to #NoLivesMatter?
>>
>>80107066
nope
>>
>>80107150
rite naow
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 480x360
>>80105118
#PigLivesMatter
>>
What's with leftists and thinking the worlds problems can fixed if everything magically becomes "free"?

Do not they understand supply and demand? Do not they understand BASIC economics? Do not they understand some people are irresponsible, make bad choices in life and they have no right to hold humanity as a whole responsible for that? Do not they understand that profit is the reason most technological advancements that made human quality of life the way it is today happened?

When i see someone talking about how things should be free and every problem would be fixed i cannot take that person any more seriously than a toddler.
>>
If black lives mattered, why would anyone ever have cause to say it?
>>
>>80106420
>le epic hordes of degenerate spics meme
>>
Money is all that matters. The people with the money and power are whose lives matter. Everyone else is just chaff for the political machine.
>>
>>80104945
Because people are worse off under universal healthcare, privatized prisons with government regulation work well, and the only reason there are homeless people is because they're too insane to accept the plethora of government and community help available to them.
>>
>>80104945
>Hari Poondaloo
>>
>>80107214
Not an argument
>>
File: 98.png (684 KB, 753x590) Image search: [Google]
98.png
684 KB, 753x590
>>80107150
the truth just doesn't make for a very pleasant hashtag
>>
>>80106737
Drug crimes are often used to keep violent thugs off the streets even when their nigger neighbors refuse to cooperate with police to lock them up for their more serious crimes.

I am sympathetic to the issue of weed legalization, but it's not a simple matter of "durr buying politicians" - "tough on crime" is still a vote-winner and the surrounding issues can be complex.
>>
>>80104945
>uuga buuga, where'da shitting street at
>>
>>80107268
Leftists rage against capitalism through their iPhone on Tubmlr (Yahoo), Facebook, Twitter and Youtube -- all publicly traded companies.
They don't know what the fuck is going on.
>>
File: 1 post by this id.png (151 KB, 598x718) Image search: [Google]
1 post by this id.png
151 KB, 598x718
>>80104945
my god why are so many people replying
>>
>>80106969
I only highlighted it because it makes the difficulty of firing government personnel even worse. Private sector unions have nothing on a public sector unionized workforce.
>>
>>80107410
This. I've done volunteer work for the local homeless and learned most choose to be (bit of a beach bum/hippie culture here) or simply refuse the services that would help them out of homelessness due to pride.

Can't save people when they don't want to be saved.
>>
>>80104945
Scrubs don't matter.

You won't get a second chance if you don't even try.
>>
>>80105384
Not always. They might've been raised poorly by their parents/were orphaned, which could've had deep psycholoical impacts and meant they didn't do well at school and have no future job prospects.
>>
File: 1459976647160.jpg (178 KB, 582x569) Image search: [Google]
1459976647160.jpg
178 KB, 582x569
Why do liberals always have a smug facial expression?

It pisses me off.
>>
>>80107759
Government services have no profit motive, which means shittier service. But that's the tradeoff for justice.
>>
>>80107073
>thinking it's that simple to discern if a case of medical expenditure is worth it
The closest thing I can think of is choosing between treating an 85 year old with heart failure and a 14 year old with broken bones. Old age and little prospect for recovery are some of the few objective factors in deciding.
>>
>>80107693
Also funded by government.
>>
>>80104945
Because the Jews run the world!
>>
>>80108385
Speaking as someone with experience in the public sector, your idea that inefficient justice is actually what you get is laughable. You actually get petty tyrants and political horse-trading. My own intervention is the only thing that brought some measure of justice to people who would have otherwise suffered because a bureaucrat did not want to bother doing the job right and correcting his own errors. I was the exception to the rule and got caught in office politics crossfire, so I'm now private sector.
>>
File: playboi-carti.jpg (43 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
playboi-carti.jpg
43 KB, 600x400
IF DA SKI IZ BLUE

HOW COME A NIGGA CAN SMOKE IN DA BED ROOM
>>
>>80109705
Some of the notorious cases of private prisons had a judge being paid off to incarcerate innocent kids.
Until the profit motive can be tailored to not unjustly incarcerate someone, a private justice system won't work.

>A Pennsylvania judge was sentenced to 28 years in prison in connection to a bribery scandal that roiled the state's juvenile justice system. Former Luzerne County Judge Mark Ciavarella Jr. was convicted of taking $1 million in bribes from developers of juvenile detention centers. The judge then presided over cases that would send juveniles to those same centers. The case came to be known as "kids-for-cash."

>http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2011/08/11/139536686/pa-judge-sentenced-to-28-years-in-massive-juvenile-justice-bribery-scandal
>>
>>80104945
Because niggers are lazy and a drain on society. If niggers actually tried then they wouldnt be in prison by definition, the money of welfare could be redirected to healthcare and there would be money to home the homeless.

But only black lives matter it seems.
>>
>>80104945
>universal healthcare
who will pay for universal healthcare when medicare and medicaid are both going fucking bankrupt?
>privatized prisons
who said private prisons were a good idea? making money off of prisoners is a conflict of interest, no matter who is involved, the gov or private institutions.
>why are there still homeless people
WELL LET'S SEE WE TAKE IN REFUGEES AND IMMIGRANTS AND GIVE THEM GOVERNMENT SUBSIDIZED HOUSING, SO MAYBE WE NEED TO STOP LETTING FOREIGNERS INTO OUR COUNTRY FOR NOT JUST FREE BUT GIVING THEM A PAID STAY HUH? HOW BOUT WE KICK YOU OUT FIRST? SINCE, YOU KNOW, YOUR PARENTS IMMIGRATED HERE FROM INDIA AND YOU ARE USING THAT GREAT PRIVELAGE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH! HOW BOUT YOU GO BACK TO INDIA AND SHIT IN THE STREETS
>>
>>80104945
No point in answering, you won't read it.
Shill
Shill
Shill
Slide thread
> one post by this ID
One post by this ID
> one post by this ID
Slide thread sage all replies
> SAGE ALL REPLIES
>>
>>80109201
If the 14 year old is a sub-80 IQ nigger and the 85-year old is a research scientist still publishing, 1 more year of life for the latter will be far more worthwhile to others, as objectively measured by the willingness of others to provide tokens of value (money) in exchange for services, than 70 additional years of life for the former.
>>
>>80110552
I cannot speak to the judiciary (as I did not serve there), but only to administrative agencies with their own administrative adjudicative processes, with which ordinary people deal far more regularly.
>>
>>80104945
This is why I hate the fucking leftists. Look at the faggot, one slide is all he needs to make three very complex issues, each in its own category, seem as simple, single issue. Now while he can pat himself on the back for progressive virtue signaling, you'd need masters in three subjects to refute, if you don't want to feel just like a dishonest fuck like he is.

This is why leftist love twitter.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.