[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shouldn't Alphas Naturally Be Liberal/SJWs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: AlphaLiberalSJW.jpg (56 KB, 564x961) Image search: [Google]
AlphaLiberalSJW.jpg
56 KB, 564x961
Before you write me off, consider this:

Appeasing SJWs gets you:

- Employment protection

- Can help to advance your career ( you can make a ton of money appealing to liberal audiences)

-Wins over attractive western women

Isn't it natural for Alphas to take advantage of the current environment? Shouldn't becoming an SJW be natural? Consider all the hyper-masculine actors in the world. They are all about social justice now on twitter.

Conclusion: Being an SJW is ironically alpha as fuck
>>
>>80104736
"toxic Masculinity"
>>
File: 07227.jpg (81 KB, 760x752) Image search: [Google]
07227.jpg
81 KB, 760x752
>>80104736

Hello fellow tumblr user.

Are you here for the #WarOn4chan too?
>>
>>80104736
>implying i dont pretend to be a SJW when i need to take advantage of it
>implying i am not a nazi in reality
>>
File: 1459488536082.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1459488536082.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2000
>>80104736
I want to fuck him in his tight little asshole
>>
>>80104736
>letting someone cuck you over with their feelings
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>80104826
Pony, it's time to stop. this is just embarrassing
>>
>>80104736
So you're saying you should just go along with it even if you don't agree with it? That's not alpha at all. A real man stands up for what he believes is right.
>>
>>80105531
Where does poo go?
>>
>>80105588
It goes in the designated streets
>>
>>80105588
I do believe in the loo
>>
>-Wins over attractive western women

If they're not interested in protecting their nations, they're not attractive.
>>
>>80104736
Kill yourself

Saged
>>
>>80104736
>Wins over attractive western women

Says who, most are hysterical feminist and fatties.
>>
>>80105060
>>80104736
Oh boy tumblr sjws Sure are trolling us
Also who came up With #WarOn4chan this is pretty much the most uncreative hashtag of all time
>>
>>80106457
Nope, it's just some people from /b/
>Actually thinking tumblr swjs will do this
>>
>>80104736
But being an SJW means you hate your own race and masculinit. How is that alpha?

But you wanna know what's super beta? Making shitty slide threads. Sage.
>>
>>80104736

Alphas can by definition fuck whoever they want, without submitting to women.

It's the beta orbiters who have to say that they agree with the SJW delusions in order to get some female attention.
>>
>>80104736
>appeasing
if you're really an "alpha" you don't do things to appease others.
also you type like a beta cuck
>>
>>80104736
Alphas are naturally liberal. It's natural for women to want to be liberal with their bodies, so they can really do no wrong.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.