[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this one is pretty indefensible /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
this one is pretty indefensible /pol/
>>
File: 1465739068186.jpg (51 KB, 600x808) Image search: [Google]
1465739068186.jpg
51 KB, 600x808
>>80102424
I'm sorry, since when have conservative Christians hated builders? When has Donald Trump kicked poor people out of homes? Go home, Facebook politics.
>>
>>80102424
Conservative Christians voted in Carter because he was a Sunday school teacher, you fucking retards.

God damn, historical revisionism is rampant.
>>
>>80102424
I think everyone agrees Jimmy Carter is a nice man but was a fucking awful president.
>>
>kicking people out of their homes

Literally knowing nothing about what Trump does: the post.
>>
>>80105457
second
>>
>>80105457
This. In church that's pretty much the normal opinion. Some men just aren't good leaders, his gifts were elsewhere.
>>
File: 1466208032620.png (516 KB, 680x697) Image search: [Google]
1466208032620.png
516 KB, 680x697
>>80102424
>>
>>80102424
Since when does Trump kick poor people out of homes? Just because a picture says it does not make it true.
>>
>>80105595
These are the kind of people that probably think he's going to personally kill every illegal with a shotgun.
>>
It's 100% right.
Trump created jobs which made people not poor instead of reliant on handouts like a zoo animal.
>>
>be Trump
>build towers on the Upper East Side, Upper West Side, Midtown East, SoHo
>people think buying an already expensive property and building a more expensive property on it is the same as kicking out poor people
Kek, those poor Upper East Siders! How will Charles Koch manage!
>>
>>80102424
That's not true at all. There's been a massive divide in the republican party between Trump supporters, moderate republicans, and conservative Christians.

all the Christian conservatives I know despise Trump. Arguably more divide within in the right over Trump than there is between the left and Trump.
>>
wtf now I #barter4carter
>>
>>80106347
nobody cares about christian conservatives because they live in safe red states

fuck your stupid "MUH JEEBUS MAN IN DA WHITE HOUSE" shit, we have a country to fix.
>>
>>80102424
Thousands of people live in homes Trump built, carter has built like 20 homes total.
>>
>>80105274

This, duh

Nobody really hates Carter, he was just a little underwhelming as CIC
>>
File: 1461632320003.jpg (114 KB, 807x735) Image search: [Google]
1461632320003.jpg
114 KB, 807x735
>>80105274
>God damn, historical revisionism is rampant.

my favorite historical revisionism meme is the "democrats and republicans switched sides"
if this is true then FDR and Woodrow wilson would be republcians.
>>
>>80102424
Yeah but, everybody hates Jimmy Carter.
>>
>>80107867
Well there is the emergence of the New Left, but you're right. You can't defend switching sides and then uphold the people before the switch.
>>
>>80102424
Trump employs 60k people, who all pay taxes.
>>
>>80108150
>>Well there is the emergence of the New Left
That's not a switch, it was an emigration of the leftists to the republican party and a hostile takeover.(see: Irving Kristol, Bill Kristol's father. He was a self-avowed Trotskyists and basically the father of neoconservatism)

Which is why they're so butthurt that they're being kicked out, even if they don't realize they don't belong.
>>
>>80102424
we need less niggers in section 8 housing, those fucking parasites
>>
>>80102424
I know of no Christians who dislike Carter because of his charitable work with Habitat. His actions as President were not popular with conservative Christians because he was weak on foreign policy and liberal on domestic policy.

As for Trump, the idea that conservative Christians all like him is hogwash. He is very controversial among conservative Christians,some seeing him as "not ne f us but willing to fight for us," and others seeing him as neither conservative nor Christian, and not finding him somebody that they can support.

Nice straw man picture, though. I bet your thread maxes out.
>>
>>80107867
You might want to go read about "Conservative Coalition," "Boll Weevils," and "Dixiecrats."
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.