[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary irrevocably BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: скачанные файлы.jpg (5 KB, 186x186) Image search: [Google]
скачанные файлы.jpg
5 KB, 186x186
How fucked is she, /poll/. The media are tearing her apart right now.
>>
Dems will still vote for her en masse just to spite da big bad Repubs
>>
will Hiro delete /pol/ if she wins?
>>
Why do you think all these shooting and dead dindus are happening? The Government is trying their hardest to divert the media away from all of this.
>>
>>80102334
it's for the best of all of us, senpai.
>>
>>80102334
>things that won't happen
>>
>>80102636
>things that happened 2 times before and will happen again
>>
>>80102202
What media?
NPR: Trump is running away from FBI situation, Trump is forced to respond to Star of David flub.
National Review: any adult who supports Trump must be stupid or insane.
>>
Media? What media?
Every single outlet is still shitting all over the place about Stargate. The Jew is shrieking in horror because they don't want to be named. That takes precedent over Hillary committing perjury.
>>
Considering that even with the backlash of the email she is even with Trump I would say pretty good.
>>
>>80102202

No, half the media is pretendng to rip her apart and half is ripping the other half for pretending to rip on her.

Theyre both owned by the same people. The media only exists to tell us what to think in order to divide and conquer
>>
>>80102798
germany fucks up europe or the war thing?
>>
at least she didnt use any red stars in her tweets like trump
>>
>>80104294
/pol/ gets deleted, newfag.

Lurk more.
>>
look at the FP of drudge!
>>
>>80104294
germans have so sense of humor, what do you think i was doing hans?
>>
File: 1467861668020.jpg (128 KB, 680x506) Image search: [Google]
1467861668020.jpg
128 KB, 680x506
>>80102202
Dawn is coming. Brace yourselves.
>>
>>80102334
our meme machine will have decisively failed, and there would literally be an absolute shitstorm that wouldnt end for months upon months. they'll keep it up for the election and maybe a day after, but if hillary wins a lot of trumposters will just have a shitpostpalooza the likes of which have yet to be seen since the last election.
>>
>>80102202

Hillary is scolded every fucking day and she's STILL going to be our next president

Hardly BTFO
>>
File: maxresdefault_2.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault_2.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
>>80102202

Clinton has been getting away with shit for ever. She's too big to fail. Unless she gets caught doing something that they literally can't ignore she will carry on getting away with this shit. It's a ridiculous system anyone can see she's a sociopath,

Look at her lying here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

and here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ymx9ouMaDc

Look how effortless it is for Hillary to lie.

Now look at Bill. He can't lie with nearly the same smoothness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QTPVe6-Pso

She's a sociopath but a high functioning one with many acolytes. She's also going to be the first female president.

Her corruption will get characterised as toughness, the "system out to get her because she's a woman", a conspiracy theory and Bills fault. Her followers will do their job of whitewashing history and stigmatising with the word sexist anyone who suggests she was anything but perfect. The last laugh will be on us as one of the most professional criminals to ever take office in Washington will have a statue on capitol-hill commemorating her and venerating her.
>>
>>80106685
Pretty much this. Can't stop the machine.
>>
>>80102334
No we still have Hexit. The SD in Sweden, Marie Le Pens election, Austria's election. /pol/ is needed for another 2 years minimum
>>
File: 1466603358139.jpg (231 KB, 576x582) Image search: [Google]
1466603358139.jpg
231 KB, 576x582
Solid Gold here:
http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/5-revealing-moments-from-fbi-director-james-comeys-congressional-testimony/
>>
File: c o i n c i d e n c e.gif (11 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
c o i n c i d e n c e.gif
11 KB, 501x504
>Hillary starts being BTFO by media
>2 dindus happen in the same week and respark BLM

Oy vey, pure coincidence
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.