[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chicago on the Brink
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: guns_gangs_god_chicago.jpg (322 KB, 642x382) Image search: [Google]
guns_gangs_god_chicago.jpg
322 KB, 642x382
>A retreat from proactive policing has unleashed mayhem in the city.

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4rqfd9/chicago_on_the_brink/

>The majority of victims in the current crime wave are already known to the police. Four-fifths of the Memorial Day shooting victims, for example, were on the Chicago Police Department’s list of gang members deemed most prone to violence. But innocents, like the Lake Shore Drive robbery victims, are being attacked as well: a 59-year-old Pakistani cabdriver, fatally shot in the head in February by a 19-year-old passenger; a DePaul student brutally beaten in April on the subway while other passengers passively looked on; a 49-year-old female dispatcher with the city’s 311 call center, killed in May while standing outside a Starbucks a few blocks from police headquarters; a worker driving home at night from her job at FedEx, shot four times in the head while waiting at an intersection and saved from death by the cell phone at her ear; a trucker shot in the face in May on the Dan Ryan Expressway; three eighth-graders robbed at gunpoint outside their school in May; a six-year-old girl playing outside her grandmother’s house in June, shot in the back and lung; a man stabbed in the stomach by a felon, who said: “I hate white people. Give me your money.”
>>
File: 0279.png (10 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
0279.png
10 KB, 477x539
>>80101623
as a 23 y/o white male form Boston, what can/do i do

im too afraid to get my license and buy a gun because of suicide
>>
>>80101890
that's funny
>>
We need to develop non irradiating nuclear warheads so we can finally cleanse these shitholes with no consequence
>>
>gang members are shooting gang members

I live in Chicago and I don't care.
>>
>>80102512
They're creeping into LSD. BLM and 'progressives' are only going to make it worse unless we grow some balls and show them the truth.
>>
>>80101623
There are only bad solutions at this stage. Pandering to BLM has pretty much guaranteed we will see any number of "dark" solutions going forward. 2008 is now the high water mark of race relations. It only goes down from here, due to incompetence from the American Left. They fucked up their own golden deal, just like the Republicans fucked up their Southern Strategy.
>>
File: BLM.jpg (445 KB, 1019x583) Image search: [Google]
BLM.jpg
445 KB, 1019x583
>>80105048
Can't emphasize this enough, though. America went to shit, fundamentally, from pandering by the political left. Now what we thought we left behind, we'll get back, and more of it. All because Bernie didn't have the balls to smack these two bitches off the stage. Now everything's fucked and we are going to square one again.
>>
>>80102447

Just disperse some Sarin or VX.
>>
File: okiedokie.png (14 KB, 341x340) Image search: [Google]
okiedokie.png
14 KB, 341x340
>>80101623

Liberalism is one hell of a drug.
>>
Looks like Chicongo needs Robert at all hours of the day.
>>
>>80105906
is that javascript in sublimetext?
>>
>>80105048
Yea, I remember liking Obama in 2008 and watching the Daily Show everyday. Things seemed like they'd be so great.

I imagine most are brainwashed like i was, but is the left really trying to destroy America? A quote from the article:

>An Illinois state representative, Monique Davis, told a Detroit radio station in 2013 that people in her South Side community believed that the reason so few homicide cases were solved is that it was the police who were killing young black males. Davis later refused to repudiate her statement: “We can’t say that it is not happening.”
>>
>>80105906
>>80107037

Is that you, J dawg?
>>
File: Five-Year-Plan.jpg (219 KB, 600x496) Image search: [Google]
Five-Year-Plan.jpg
219 KB, 600x496
>>80107386
The Left aren't trying to destroy America, it's more like they are implementing a failed Five-Year Plan, and it's taking alot of time before the disaster is discovered. In this case, "Liberal Tolerance" and the Open Border projects are fucking up the US in the same way Mao fucked up China with the Great Leap Forward.

The Road to Hell is paved with good intentions. People forget this, which is why they are never ahead of the game.
>>
Man Chicago sounds awful.
I pity any civilized people still living there.
Democrats have ruined that place.
>>
>>80107990
It's pretty cool in the good parts. Things are really segregated.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.