[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly is this email thing even that big of a deal to anyone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
Honestly is this email thing even that big of a deal to anyone?
>>
>>80097250
we all love horsey bait here
>>
The emails are the tip of the iceberg. The Foundation is where the really criminal shit begins.
>>
>>80097250
reported for trolling :^)
>>
>>80097429

Ya to me it just seems like republicans making a big deal about nothing.
>>
>>80097429

Sure thing el mano, and benghazi is just about to take off too kek
>>
>>80097429
This leaf knows what's up
>>
Of course not. But we can't send politicians to jail for breaking the law about things that actually matter either, like torturing prisoners or extrajudicially murdering American citizens, since that would make us cucks.
>>
>>80097250
It could be a big issue, seeing how she put her nose in some dirty things.
Unfortunately a bunch of innocent niggers where shot by cops in the last couple of days, so leftists retards and hill-shills are assblasted by the fact that the autorities are more concerned about proofs that she should go to prison instead of running for president than a couple of dead criminals.
Also, good-bye media coverage.
>>
>>80097250
It should be.

If that happened in Britain they'd be out immediately.
>>
File: 1467753241936.gif (983 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1467753241936.gif
983 KB, 500x364
>>80097429

>Clinton will get indicted because of these emails!
>Actually, nevermind, those don't really matter.
>The Clinton Foundation is what matters! She'll get indicted by that stuff!
>>
>>80098316
Your PM wasn't exactly a saint you know, pig head, Panama and shit like that...
>>
>>80097250

>break the law
>don't get prosecuted
>"does it even matter?"
>>
>>80098611
>Trump wont beat Ted
>Well he wont get republican nomination anyway!
>Who cares he got republican nomination, not like he will win anyway!

Starting to see a pattern here.
>>
>>80098611
>Did Clinton give people without security clearances access to classifed information?
>Yes
Go read up on treason :^)
>>
>>80098204
Maybe I'm getting paranoïd here but damn, the timing is perfect
>>
>>80098735
And you'll notice he's not going to be around for long.
>>
If the emails were the only thing I probably would be pissed, but wouldn't care in the end. The fact that she wants TTP and to integrate wall street into the government even more freaks me out.
>>
>>80099142
Yeah sure but by the time those things came out public, people overreacted a few weeks and then everything went back to normal, black mirror style
>>
>>80097524

Get with the times, leaf.

This stopped being a Republican issue months ago as a result of Bernie's campaign.

The very same radical leftists who decried the email-scandal as a Fox News fabrication for years are now its biggest proponents because it's literally the only way Bernie Sanders can possibly get nominated.
>>
>>80097250
Well OP here's the reason I suppose so many are making this such a big deal.

Most likely it's because this election has been such a shit show that at this point, every little thing is starting to matter.

Neither Trump nor Hillary have a good reputation overall with the US population. As a result, Hillary's emails and possible threats end up being used as ammunition against her.

It doesn't help that the FBI director has basically called her irresponsible with something small like emails.

Overall, the only reason why it's a big deal is because she was caught doing this, and she already has a horrible reputation with Americans.
>>
>>80097250
do you want to build a strawman, horsey?
>>
>>80097250
>I'm not voting Hillary because she is a whore to foreign nations for power and money

Wow that was easy.
>>
>>80097250
>It doesn't matter if she exposed national secrets to our enemies by setting up an illegal email server. It doesn't matter if she violated national security law and the FBI director says anybody else would be sanctioned.

Yes, it's a big deal, but it's nothing compared to the fact that she's involved in human trafficking.
>>
>>80098881
I see a pattern of trumpfags being butthurt.
>>
>>80099142
if it wasn't for brexit he'd have been around until the next elections
>>
This is a common tactic of the Left. They mock anything they don't have a good argument against. A good chunk of the Left are natural followers and just want to do what is popular. That is why the media is such a big part of the Left's success, and why their political entertainment is 90% making fun of people without giving actual arguments. This is a good way to keep their yesbots in line.
>>
>>80097250

It depends,

If you are a spineless faggot who just "goes with the flow" of whatever college girls are posting in Facebook, then, nah, it's no big deal.

Conversley, if you are a tax paying citizen of the US, and you believe in radical ideas like
>equality under the law
>accountability
>Representative Government

Then the idea that one of the most powerful people in the world is either one of the following

>completely techno illiterate
>immune to our legal system
>deceptive and corrupt

Then, yes, it is a kind of a big deal.
>>
>>80097250
Where's the original

>>80097524
You do NOT copy classified information. You do NOT store classified information in your house. You do NOT let those without clearance look at classified material.

If Hillary were a random State Department employee, she would be fired, be heavily fined, or jailed. Possibly all of the above.

Fuck off, leaf
>>
>>80097250
>I'm not supporting Nixon, I don't like the way he managed his tapes.
>>
>politician is doing something that would throw any citizen in jail
>gets away with it because lol corruption and crooked system

Yeah, this is a big deal for anyone who has a brain.
>>
Why are you leaves so involved in American political discourse?

It's literally none of your business
>>
>>80100301
I can tell you this anon, everyone who has ever touched classified material has pretty much gone from luke warm on Hilary to out right hate. FBI director pretty much told everyone to fuck themselves because they are peons.

Only ones she has left on her side in the gov is peons sipping the leftist kool aid and people buying MSNBC's Trump.
>>
Even if you don't consider her mishandling of critical information to not be so severe, the fact that she thereby broke the law, which the FBI implicitly confirms, but is not being prosecuted as anyone else would for breaking these laws is revolting.
>>
>>80097524
>Nothing

Anon when dealing with confidential material (lowest classification), you can't even take it out of a secure building and transport it to another using your car. You have to reach out to security and let them handle all of that. You violate this rule and you can lose your clearance.

Hilary used her own servers and equipment for the highest level security e-mails. Any peon doing that for even shit that just talks about a general's BDay would be stripped faster than you can blink. And she didn't do this for convenience, she did this to hide shit or because she was above using standard equipment. The gov does provide all high level gov workers mobile devices that are secure. So bullshit like not wanting to be stuck behind 80s technology is a lie.

Politicians all do shady shit that we can't get away as citizens, but Hilary has a long history of it making it look extra sleazy and insulting to the public.
>>
File: 16ygox.jpg (103 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
16ygox.jpg
103 KB, 500x500
>>80097250
>Lol repubs so dumb redneck lololol haha we're smart
>Why does Hillary being above the law matter? Or her connections and work as the 1%? Or the money laundering? Or the defense of a pedophile? Or laughing at the women bill raped? Idk, I'm too busy watching propaganda laughing at the other side to learn.
>>
>>80101728
Correcting the record sir. Hillary outsourced her own fucking shilling operation...
>>
File: 2face.gif (2 MB, 273x275) Image search: [Google]
2face.gif
2 MB, 273x275
>>80097250
It's just one more piece in a virtual jigsaw puzzle of corruption throughout her adult life. It’s an embarrassment that she is allowed to run.
>>
>>80102667
This. At the very least she would have lost her security clearance if this came out when she was Secretary of State, which would have fired her effectively. She isn't qualified to be President. How can someone who shouldn't have any type of security clearance be President? This is fucking absurd.
>>
File: mercy.png (956 KB, 1200x939) Image search: [Google]
mercy.png
956 KB, 1200x939
>>80101728
>Stop discussing politics on a political discussion board!!!!
Fucking what?
>>
>>80103041
1% buzzword. Not a libtard doe.

A rich person involved in an organization potentially involved in money laundering? Since we're not libtards and we understand how businesses work, we know Hillary must be criminally responsible for something here.

A defense lawyer defending her client? My lord. As a non-libtard, the existence of defense lawyers has triggered me.

Let's just assume people are rapists without proof too. Because we aren't libtards.

Let's just take the context out of a story and say someone "laughed at" potential victims because she nervously laughed at some point in a conversation about them. Because we aren't libtards.
>>
>>80097250
she leaked information something to what Snowden did, and he had to run to russia so he didn't get KGB'd
>>
File: fbis.png (194 KB, 369x288) Image search: [Google]
fbis.png
194 KB, 369x288
>>80107399
>>
File: just dont reply to canacucks.jpg (349 KB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
just dont reply to canacucks.jpg
349 KB, 1920x1044
Friendly reminder.
>>
File: 1459701460007.jpg (29 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1459701460007.jpg
29 KB, 500x364
>>80108050

surly
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.