[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black people on average do these more than white people: >hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 197ye01r8rig0jpg.jpg (54 KB, 800x530) Image search: [Google]
197ye01r8rig0jpg.jpg
54 KB, 800x530
Black people on average do these more than white people:
>hate evolution
>want creationism in schools
>want prayer in schools
>hate atheists
>hate gays
>hate trannies

Why do black people vote for Democrats again?
>>
>>80096453
Why do white trash welfare queens vote for Republicans?
>>
for gibmedats
>>
>>80096558
Why do black trash welfare queens vote for Democrats?
>>
File: LBJ.jpg (11 KB, 310x163) Image search: [Google]
LBJ.jpg
11 KB, 310x163
Blacks voted Republican for 100 years until this faggot gave them welfare
>>
File: 1467091882049.jpg (156 KB, 650x887) Image search: [Google]
1467091882049.jpg
156 KB, 650x887
>>80096558
Third world immigrants are willing to work for much less than white trash. Hence, they are taking their jobs so these white rednecks vote for the party which minimizes non-white immigration.

>>80096774
The Democratic party gives out more welfare and affirmative action. The Republican party has a history of racism, starting with Nixon.

in b4 democrats founded kkk and lincoln freed the slaves
>>
>>80097251
Are you shittin' me?
The dems have a history of violent racism going back to it's founding!
Ever hear of the kkk?
Hell, these were the bastards who were so intent on keeping slavery legal, they tried to tear the country in two!
>>
>>80096453
m-muh benefits
>>
>>80096453
>Why do black people vote for Democrats again?
you forget
>hate white people
>>
It might be because blacks have gotten good at spotting racists.
>>
>>80097734

0/10 b8 is bad b8
>>
>>80096558
>white trash
Can't think of anything that's actually insulting so he just adds "trash". Typical nigger intellect.
>>
>>80096453
statistically about 33% of blacks consider themselves to be conservatives and only 9% vote republican. The Republican party was created in part as the party to abolish slavery, while the democrats were the party of slavery, the klan, jim crow, and segregation. So historically it makes no sense for a black to vote democrat. Even weirder is the fact that blacks keep voting in democratic politicians even though their situation gets worse.

So any sensible black person ought to be voting Republican. However Think because of the constant media lies and portrayal of the GOP they vote democrat no matter what.
>>
>>80096453
>/pol/ is filled with niggers

I guess I'm a gay atheist transkin now.
>>
why use a pic of one of the few black geniuses
>>
>>80096453
When the Democrats always promise gibs and increases me dats, blacks will always choose them. Republicans won't destroy their integrity by promising things that black people never even really get to see even when promised by the Democrats.

I'd love to say that the blacks are learning not to trust the Democrats anymore, but Sanders was a thing for a long time and his entire platform was 'free stuff and gibs for all'.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.