[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hahaha haha haha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-07-07-14-31-59-1.png (218 KB, 1440x1035) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-07-14-31-59-1.png
218 KB, 1440x1035
Hahaha haha haha
>>
Why doesn't she just dress appropriately?
>>
>>80094968

Because of FREEDOM

You wouldn't understand, commie.
>>
>>80094776

Exactly, whats the problem here?

Doing said action helps prevent the bad one from happening. I mean its your choice to do whatever but a preventive measure is a good measure to take.
>>
Telling a Black man to respect police so they don't get shot is like telling the monopoly man not to walk down a dark alley unarmed so he doesn't get robbed
>>
>>80094776
Really makes you think...
>>
>>80094968
Because being a degenerate, vile whore is something to aspire to in the modern world.
>>
>>80094776
The more I read that tweet the less I understand if he's bashing black community or not.
Maybe both.
>>
>>80094776
Why do people honestly claim blacks dont respect the police because of racism, when black clearly have no respect for the law itself?
>>
>>80094776
he's right
but our world is a fucked up place
and both are sound advice
>>
>>80094776

So black men have the right to chimpout? America is done.
>>
>>80094776
based nigger
>>
Don't tell me to wear my seatbelt, educate other drivers to not crash into me.
>>
Telling a black person to stop shitting in the street is like raping a woman
>>
>>80094776
Telling a black man not to reach for a gun (his own or the officer's) so he doesn't get shot = victim blaming.
>>
>>80096666
based get
>>
>>80094776
Telling a black man to respect police so they don't get shot is like telling anyone else to respect police so they don't get shot.
>>
>>80094776
What is it with black culture and the idea of, "No, you give ME respect!"?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.