[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, when you start to think about the implications of this image,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1467915910929.jpg (26 KB, 471x244) Image search: [Google]
1467915910929.jpg
26 KB, 471x244
Hey, when you start to think about the implications of this image, it really starts to get you thinking, doesn't it?
>>
>>80094492

really makes you go hmmmmm...
>>
Tyrone and Jose have ak-47's.
>>
>>80094492

Its called a arms race with the criminals.

Also on the left end the citizenry was armed and would back the cop.
>>
The lethality of police increases as the % of black people in the general population increases
>>
60 years ago you didn't have muslim extremists who were imported for cultural enrichment shooting hundreds of people with fully automatic rifles.
>>
>>80094492

You saved this off of a thread a few minutes ago you cunt
>>
>>80097355

The citizenry was never armed well in the UK. The only reason why policemen didn't traditionally carry firearms is because the average person wasn't armed.
>>
I'm thinking a lot about that...and I realized that police in the "good old days" may well have used fully auto thompsons and shotguns as well as revolvers. Toss a German shepherd in for good measure and no diversity quotas and a height requirement. Cops were basically the SA in the old days.
>>
>>80098406

The vast majority of police prior to the 1980s were armed with revolvers. FBI and major police departments had access to automatics but they were held in reserve.
>>
File: 1465954334462.png (534 KB, 1156x999) Image search: [Google]
1465954334462.png
534 KB, 1156x999
>>80094492
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.