[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ has a cancer. A cancer that needs to be purged from t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: 1467861817266.jpg (93 KB, 696x1187) Image search: [Google]
1467861817266.jpg
93 KB, 696x1187
/pol/ has a cancer.

A cancer that needs to be purged from this board. I'm sure some of you have already noticed.

Bootlicking.

So much fucking bootlicking and using niggers as an excuse to promote it. Cops aren't perfect and just because you see them killing niggers doesn't mean they're on your side. I have had many encounters with police officers (one of them is my brother in law) and they have a US vs You mentality. The thin blue line is extremely fucking thick, it's a brotherhood that sees civilians as second rate citizens.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE.

You all bitch about loving freedom, but you're so blinded by racism that you don't realize you're fucking yourself over by not wanting to discipline these cops.

Countless innocent people are being gunned down by power hungry cops. Just watch this video to get a good look at the mentality of your average boy in blue.

https://youtu.be/V5SWkEAX64U
>>
#NotAllCops
>>
File: carl-b.jpg (27 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
carl-b.jpg
27 KB, 400x300
>>80094171
Who is this semen demon?

I'll purge her if you know what im saying.

TONIGHT!
>>
#NotAllButterFaces
>>
>>80094171
/pol/ always liked the cops, even when it was /new/. get the fuck out newfag.
>>
>>80094171
Is this a micro bikini drawn on a naked chick?
>>
>>80094171
I'd lick her boot if you know what I mean
>>
>>80095136
Probably <18. Take your pedo shit back to cripplechan
>>
File: 1464908502510.jpg (128 KB, 600x813) Image search: [Google]
1464908502510.jpg
128 KB, 600x813
>>80094957
Thats not an excuse or argument
>>
>>80094957
You're obviously a newfag because there was a time where statist was thrown around as much as cuck is now.
>>
>>80094171
You're right. But this website isn't the place for well thought out or informed political arguments, if you hadn't noticed.

If you take this board too seriously you'll go mad at how retarded it all is.
>>
File: argumentman.jpg (98 KB, 687x417) Image search: [Google]
argumentman.jpg
98 KB, 687x417
>>80094957

NOT AN ARGUMENT.
>>
File: 1464287683669.gif (3 MB, 519x274) Image search: [Google]
1464287683669.gif
3 MB, 519x274
>>80096264
You're right, it's already getting to me, all these retards spewing bullshit is driving me mad.
>>
>>80096235
the ancap days were the most cop supportive.
>>
>cops/military under the Obama admin's legislation
>pol still loves cops

Why?
>>
File: che_injustice.png (316 KB, 851x288) Image search: [Google]
che_injustice.png
316 KB, 851x288
lefty /pol/ when?
>>
>>80096674
Nice gif btw ;)
>>
>>80096873
Nobody said anything about wanting a lefty pol, we just need a common sense pol with critical thinking
>>
>>80095502
Pedo shit is banned on there now
>>
OP is a deluded teenager who doesn't take into consideration that he lives in a country where the sale and ownership of guns is legal and easy.

There is a lot of crime involved with guns and those hired to maintain order are on edge because they're potentially on par with whomever they're dealing with. By that I mean that the person may be armed and willing to take the officer's life, so their every action can be fatal.

Compared to my country, where guns are illegal, and gun related crime is nonexistent, the cops aren't as concerned with the actions and movement of those they're dealing with.

What the people that have issues with cops need, is a better understanding of the situation. They need to view things from the perspective of the police

He stops a vehicle or a person in the street, gives specific instructions to that person which need to be followed to the letter for the safety of both parties, until the procedure is complete. No arguing here. Do what the officer tells you to do. Do not impede his job. Do not bring up your rights and freedom, otherwise you may come to regret it. And it would be all your own fault. Your life isn't sacred, and you're only important to yourself and maybe to a few close to you. You are but a grain of sand, and your death would be as insignificant as a raindrop that falls on scorching asphalt in the summer heat.

From the officer's perspective you may as well have an SMG behind your back, and a box of explosives in your trunk.

You haven't been stopped for chit chat. You need to answer his questions clearly while keeping your hands on the wheel, in plain sight. Do only what you're told. Do not move unless told to move.

If it seems like things will become problematic, for instance if the officer suspects you of a crime, or if he's particularly on edge, or if you have something illegal in your possession, you may as well suggest that he handcuffs you for your own safety. He cannot know that you are unarmed and innocent.
>>
>>80096868
Because obama hates cops
>>
>>80096873
>lefty /pol
>posts a totalitarian murderer who was more power hungry and dirty than any cop in America

Fuck off commie. You.have ruined your country and the state forces under chavez and maduro are.more corrupt and have killed more people than cops in America.
>>
File: zerohedge-justice.jpg (3 MB, 1413x2856) Image search: [Google]
zerohedge-justice.jpg
3 MB, 1413x2856
>>80094171

/pol/ is for freedom and against cops.
>>
>>80098688

Everything you do will look suspicious to him. That's not because he himself is evil, but because he has learned to fear for his life, because he's in that kind of situation where every person he stops, from his perspective, may as well be a homicidal maniac. He cannot take any chances. Society's at fault for that. The ownership of guns and lack of stricter restrictive measures and regulations, but on top of it all, the malevolent government is to blame, which prevents normal folk from disarming themselves, because sadly they'd be enslaved without them.

And that's why you need to listen to what the goddamn cop tells you, or get your brains blown out. Fix your government, impose proper gun control, and you'll have a less criminal society. That's all that needs to happen. Sadly, that's almost impossible due to how things are. Just look at the whole CF thing. Everyone and everything's rotten to the core. It's all fucked.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.