[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be American >Comply with police >Get shot >Be North
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Doma.Umaru.full.1913877.jpg (869 KB, 933x1116) Image search: [Google]
Doma.Umaru.full.1913877.jpg
869 KB, 933x1116
>Be American
>Comply with police
>Get shot

>Be North Korean
>The most totalitarian, anti-human rights nation on earth
>Comply with military police
>Don't get shot

America, you have a problem.
>>
Who was complying with police? The guy who resisted and reached for his knife?
>>
>>80093030
Nah, the one who reached for his ID and got shot 4 times
>>
>>80093030
No the other guy who was shot because he showed his fucking id
>>
>>80092800
By comply you mean punching them?
>>
File: 1467333690200.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1467333690200.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
>>80092800
Fuck off Kim.

>>80093030
There was two black guys shot this week.

One was a jailbird gangbanging pedophile (with a warrant for failing to register as a sex offender) who had an illegal gun on his person and threatened people with it. Nobody will miss him.

The other was a law abiding citizen who legally carried his personal firearm, informed the police officer that he was CC'ing, the police asked to see his ID, and supposedly he reached for his wallet to get his ID then the cop freaked out and ventilated him. This case actually looks like he was shoot for really no good reason.
>>
>>80093790

>The other was a law abiding citizen who legally carried his personal firearm, informed the police officer that he was CC'ing, the police asked to see his ID, and supposedly he reached for his wallet to get his ID then the cop freaked out and ventilated him. This case actually looks like he was shoot for really no good reason.

As a permit holder in the same state as that guy I genuinely am concerned about that case.

The other one was a Dindu nuffin ooga booga gibsmedat bix nood muh dik
>>
>>80093978
>The other one was a Dindu nuffin ooga booga gibsmedat bix nood muh dik
Yeah, no real tears for Alton, he was a real piece of shit by anyone's standards.
>>
>>80092800
why shooting someone when you can force them to work for you, for free
>>
>>80093790
Ah didn't see the second story. This is going to be a bad week. At least the law abiding shooting was done by an asian.
>>
>>80093318
>>80093593

You two know nothing. You can't just reach for shit around a cop. They'll think you are about to pull a gun on them.
>>
>>80092800
>America, you have a problem.
not really. this is how most of us like it.
>>
>>80092800
I can tell you right now, leaf, when white people comply with the police they don't get shot.
>>
>>80093790
Pretty much exactly this. Cops in Minnesota aren't racist but they are complete retards without exception.
>>
File: angry.png (540 KB, 1366x1318) Image search: [Google]
angry.png
540 KB, 1366x1318
>Be North Korean.
>Sentence someone to 10 years hard labour for trying to take a flag home.
>>
>be Korean
>actually comply
>be American nigger
>believe false stories
>anyone who lived here knows he didn't comply
>get shot

Plus, how did you think the situation went if it went down the way it's told?

>Hey bruh I gotz a weapon n permit
>P:Can I see some identification and permit.
>YUHH! Let muh muve real quickly and dunt be scurred.
>P: Sir I need to see your hands. Please just step out of the vehicle
>Nahh bruh one sec
>P: Sir I NEED TO SEE YOUR HANDS.
>4 shots fired

Yep. I can see niggers from a mile away.
>>
>>80094507
He asked him to take out his ID though, supposedly, so the cop would expect for him to reach for his wallet, right?

I know cops can be jumpy faggots on this but he was sending mixed signals in this case.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.