[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fresno police shooting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: dylan noble from gofundme.jpg (28 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
dylan noble from gofundme.jpg
28 KB, 640x426
Dude that lives a few blocks away got shot and killed by police last week or 2 weeks ago.

>Police shoot him twice.
>Shot him twice again while he was laying on the ground.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DrA1VIDXjWI

https://youtu.be/cyITKYCUCb0
>>
File: 1081613.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1081613.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
>>80089964
>white people
>>
>>80089964

You could have at least said that there's no video, and that you posted two worthless pieces of crap.

Post again when the bodycams are up, mmkay?
>>
>>80089964
They're going to have to try harder than that to catch up to Bakersfield cops' kill rate. Step it up famalam
>>
>>80089964
he's white.
thats no news.
>>
Because OP is a fag lol.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/video-shows-police-shooting-california-teen-ground-article-1.2701890?utm_content=bufferf4997&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

This shit is just as bad as homebody being shot in his car, or any of the others for that matter. Makes me fucking sick and I wish these psychotic pigs would've gotten blasted by an armed, reactionary citizenry.

Shooting him two more times while he's laying down is fucking chilling.

Still, when you read the report, it was basically suicide-by-cop which has been happening forever. But why do they keep shooting him? Psychos.
>>
>>80090964
Underrated
>>
>>80090964
Fuck you, that IS news.

I don't get why every time a cop kills a white person, someone on here has to come with this shit comment. POLICE ARE KILLING EVERYONE, even whites.
>>
Since the guy is dead, the investigation could last years and they will never release those bodycams videos. They'll get lost or recorded over or accidentally deleted. But trust us. He WANTED us to kill him. Most people do. People in America just want to die.
>>
>>80089964
I used to live in Fresno for a bit in the 90s. Only whites there now are trailer trash so I doubt that the dude wasn't high on crack when it happened
>>
>>80089964

People need to respond quickly and obediently to police officers and they wont get in trouble. if you are killed by police its because you dont respect authority. get fuckin raped
>>
>>80089964
Not black enough!!!

Spread the truth pol!!!

http://www.philandocastile.net
>>
File: the fu.jpg (77 KB, 421x512) Image search: [Google]
the fu.jpg
77 KB, 421x512
>>80091729
Yes that's why we own more guns than the entire rest of the world combined, work at great jobs, own homes, and freely express our freedom on the daily.

People everywhere have suicidal issues and bi-polar whatevers and fucking depression. I think you'd be hard pressed to convince anybody that it's so much worse here in America.

If people are that fucking upset, ship them to the Sudan for awhile so they learn how to appreciate shit perhaps.
>>
>>80092348
God knows, people have plenty of reason to respect (fear) authority. If they don't they will get fuckin' raped or at least go to jail. Just ask Hillary.
>>
>>80089964
does not fit narrative.
While I'm at it: People with black skin are more likely to kill cops, yet cops aren't allowed to be prejudiced.
Cops are MORE likely to shoot whites, according to that recent study.
Police violence is a problem, but not just for blacks.
>>
>>80093193

police violence is not a problem it is a solution to get rid of idiots that dont respond to officer commands and try to out alpha the officer. police bring justice to the proud fools that werent disciplined properly as kids.
>>
>>80089964
Fresno PD is corrupt to the core:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTMl9Ncxd-jhZ81s4z3XA6w/
>>
He's not black though OP delete this

Stop appropriating our culture
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.