[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /pol/? When will you tell the police what you really think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: tyler.png (771 KB, 1081x615) Image search: [Google]
tyler.png
771 KB, 1081x615
Well /pol/? When will you tell the police what you really think of them?
>>
But I literally never had a bad encounter with the police.

I also don't get why american's get themselves killed over traffic controls.
>>
Being born black in the US is a death sentence. It has nothing to do with "traffic controls" don't kid yourself.
>>
I've got a phobia of police, which sucks because I respect the fuck out of them.

>>80087493
Unfortunately it's true. Unless you're born in and stay in a primarily white neighborhood, your chances of being killed by other blacks is substantially higher than any other ethnic minority.

We need to do something about ghetto culture, and fast. And no, I don't mean expanding fucking welfare.
>>
Right now.

Dear Police,

I'm sorry you have such a thankless job for such shit pay, you should go on strike so the niggers will start blaming the National Guard for their own stupidity instead.

Yours Faithfully,
Britcuck
>>
File: 1462801258116.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1462801258116.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>Be me speeding
>Get pulled over
>Get a ticket
>Drive away

Why do niggers find this so hard to do?
>>
>>80089319
Exactly
>Be on holiday in US
>Never get pulled over for speeding because decent rental car
>At night late, Utah desert, middle of nowhere have to stop for gas
>No lights, drive off to road
>Police car stops me, asks me what I'm doing
>Can tell officer is nervous, probably thinks I've just back from digging a mass grave in the desert
>Give papers, answer calmly
>5 minutes later I'm off to continue my journey
>>
>>80085114
We don't, I have never had a bad encounter with police and I conceal carry. Just let cops know you are armed and where the gun is and keep your hands away from it.
>>
>>80089319

>Have gun pointed at me
>Cop is backing away
>Imma go after him
>BANG
>I dindu nuffin, I was just pointin and sheeit!
>>
Dear police,

I know your job can be pretty dangerous sometimes and you just want to make it home to your family without getting shot by crazies, so if you pull me over I'm going to do the best I can to make everything go as smoothly as possible so that we can both be on our way.

Best wishes,

USAnon
>>
>>80090443

Are you black though?
>>
>>80087493
>Being born black in the US is a death sentence
Kill yourself, cuck.
Being born black anywhere is a death sentence, unless you have ebil whitey giving you the gibs me dats
>>
>>80089319

that one is infuriating, unless you just assume that the black who got shot and the person who made the video have the intelligence of a 2 year old.
>>
>>80085114

>Niggers
>Americans

wew lad
>>
File: spurdo20.gif (29 KB, 482x800) Image search: [Google]
spurdo20.gif
29 KB, 482x800
>>80089319
>run to police officer and make fast things with your hand
>get shoot
why the fuck black people cant put their hands slowly up and show their empty hands?
dindu nuffin
>>
>>80091621
Niggers don't have a flight response because there's nowhere to hide in the desert, he felt threatened so he tried to intimidate the cop by surprising him with a weapon, hoping the cop would flee.
>>
>>80091621
>why the fuck black people cant put their hands slowly up and show their empty hands?

It doesn't look like he was surrendering, but more like a punk who was charging a guy with a gun to fuck with him. If he got close enough to get the gun, the cop might wind up dead.

Anyone who defends that kid or challenges the cop is a moron.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.