[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: 1425640620441.jpg (105 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1425640620441.jpg
105 KB, 1080x720
Prostitutes, as degenerate as they may be, are apparently a potential ally against feminism.

http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2016/07/welcome-to-the-new-prostitution-economy

I quote from the article:

“While in college,” she goes on, “I’ve had the ability to focus on developing myself because I’m not slaving away at a minimum-wage job. I reject it when people say I’m oppressed by the patriarchy. People who make seven dollars an hour are oppressed by the patriarchy.”

What say ye?
>>
File: oooohhh.jpg (10 KB, 250x318) Image search: [Google]
oooohhh.jpg
10 KB, 250x318
No thoughts on this?
>>
>prostitution
>degeneracy
Nigga pls. Prostitution has been with mankind since beginning. The fact that its illegal is the degeneracy factor.
>>
>>80085869
So you are okay with the idea of a woman fucking hundreds, potentially thousands of men?
>>
>>80085869
Yeah, it's DE-generating to the past. Hey, shitting in the open is older than using a toilet, so I guess toilets are degenerate because shitting in a field has been around longer.

Fucking morons don't even understand English.

>>80086202
I am not ok with it, but I am not ok with a lot of things people have a right to do. It really should not be illegal. Making it legal makes it easier to pick out the whores.

WOmen are going to fuck as many men as they want. At the end of the day, you can't stop them. However, by encouraging them to keep that attitude out in the open makes it easier to be picky.
>>
>>80086202

Who cares. Prostitutes have always and will always exist. As long as men want to fuck women there will be women that enterprise on this. I'm not personally ok with it, but fuck it there's tons I'm not personally ok with in this world.
>>
>>80087324
>>80086570
What about the part I mentioned about the anti-feminism remark?
>>
>>80086202
?

yes, atleast they are smart enough to make some money while doing that, regular women would just fuck around while remaining broke
>>
>>80084033
>a potential ally against feminism.
oh my god who gives a fuck about feminism anymore? fucking no one. this feminist shit is so 2015 at this point. the only people that still care about this shit are youtube """alt-right""" intellectuals

you're literally thinking of allying yourself with literal whores just to fight the mythical enemy that doesn't even exist anymore

sad as fuck
>>
>>80087572
Meme me some more, please.

If you think the tumblrina, anti-patriarchy psychos are gone just because it's the CURRENT YEAR, you're terribly mistaken.
>>
>>80087901
even if bands of women were out in the streets castrating men left and right i wouldn't allie myself with sluts just to get back at them
>>
>>80084033
>are apparently a potential ally against feminism.
how is this a surprise. there are 2 main branches of feminism, sex-negative and sex-positive. the former is by far more popular.
>>
File: 1454287315701.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1454287315701.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
>>80084033
Prostitutes are the fairest kind of women on the earth. They fuck men for profit, like basically most of the women, but at least they admit it.

It's considered degenerate because you don't really want to marry a chick who has fucked a dozens of men each day, but nowadays that's almost the standard even for non-prostitutes.......

(And not to mention, for some people paying for sex is really the only way to get it)
>>
>>80087483
I disagree. Feminism will always change its views to blame men. Again, at the end of the day, you can't stop them. So best to just ignore and focus on yourself, and if you're lucky enough, focus on someone that cares about you.

That's really all you can do.
>>
>>80088466
I think I agree with this post the most.

But then, how do we solve the problem of all the single women complaining "I can't find a man!"

Her sexual past is, most likely, all over social media. It is no wonder that women with a checkered past have trouble finding a man to settle down with.
>>
I've met some based prostitutes. They hate black guys and often won't even take their money for sex. I liked the few prostitutes I visited. Though they were higher class but they were far more interesting than the average woman.
>>
>>80084033
Considering using one for the first time. Should I, /pol/?
>>
>>80088808
Why do we solve it? Why is it anyone's problem but her own? She's not my problem.

Find a girl you like, hopefully a good one, and pump her full of kids. That's my plan I'm carrying out now. Just keep pumping her full of kids to offset the whores not breeding.
>>
>>80088977
>>80088466
HAHAHHA LOOK AT THESE FUCKING KEKS

>SLUTS AGAINST FEMINISM
When will we get a female prostitute version of Milo? I'm sure you retards would jump on her busted ass pussy just because "she hates feminism LMAO XD"
>>
>>80084033
more of that ass
>>
>>80089109
What is the point. Sex is pretty meaningless if its not with someone you care about
>>
>>80084033
>People who make seven dollars an hour are oppressed by the patriarchy
This person is supposed to be an ally against feminism?
>>
>>80089673
The point is specifically the sex. I'm not looking for a relationship, so I could either spend a potentially long amount of time, large amounts of money and lots of energy to find a one night stand.

Or I could pay a whore with 0% chance of failure. (at least this has been my thinking so far and why I'll probably try one)
>>
>>80084033
>KNIP EVOL

Chinese child labor is getting so sloppy..
>>
File: 1424210131660.jpg (174 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1424210131660.jpg
174 KB, 1280x960
>>80089478
Pic related.

>>80089673
>>80089109
This is sorta how I feel about prostitution. Why pay for pussy when I'm content with masturbation?

The pussy jew is just like the alcohol jew. You are literally wasting your money for a few minutes / hours of pleasure.

Find a woman that you connect with. Sex is supposed to be the ultimate connection between a man and a woman.
>>
>>80090153
pussy >>> masturbation though. But yes, paying for a whore is essentially advanced masturbation. It doesn't replace an actual relationship.
>>
>>80086202
If they're doing it for money, who gives a fuck? They're not trying to lie or manipulate guys or doing it for free because they're standardless bimbos. They know they have a product they can sell, so they do it. Basic capitalism.

I wouldn't date one, but hey, if you wanna make a living by putting out for money, more power to oyu.
>>
>>80090016
Fair enough. why not a relationship though?
>>
File: beivik 1342778987530.jpg (54 KB, 460x613) Image search: [Google]
beivik 1342778987530.jpg
54 KB, 460x613
>>80086202
of course
degeneracy would be if she mothered a child while working as a prostitute
generation, see? generating. The whore doesnt generate children, she just empties balls and wallets. She keeps the streets clean by swallowing unwanted cum that she gets payed to swallow. Everybody's happy except of course self entitled wives who want more than what they're already getting but dont deserve.
>>
>>80086202
>potentially thousands

Bad news, I have it 4U.
>>
>>80090657
I am open for one. But finding a woman who you actually care about and she cares about you beyond just sex is not easy.

I meant I am not looking for a relationship with the whores. (nor one night standers)
>>
>>80086202
Paying a woman for sex is the most honest interaction you will ever have with a woman.

Prostitute or not, women have sex with shit loads of men nowadays anyway.

If you're a shmuck and a wanabee PUA you may end up spending shit loads more money on trying to pick up women then you would if you would have outright paid for it.

With prostitutes, all pretense is gone. She wants money, you want sex. It's a good deal.
>>
>>80086202
It shifts the dating market: ie men don't have to wine entitled cunt to empty their balls in a vagina.
The sex strike don't work too if you can cum in a woman mouth for 50$.

Prostitution is good for all men and for some women too, end of story.
>>
>>80092989
I dont know what's it like elsewhere but me and my partner share all bills. Thats pretty common here.
>>
>>80093876
It's not like that elsewhere. Women still expect men to pay.

And I'm just talking costs in general like paying for new clothes, a cool new haircut, cologne and cosmetics, paying for drinks, money to get into clubs etc.

All this time and money spent chasing tail and you could just outright pay for it.
>>
>>80094591
I thought uk, america etc were pretty big on feminism. I would be insulted if the man thought I couldnt pay for my own shit.
>>
>>80094591
Expecting is different to getting.
Be honest with her from the beginning.
If she loses interest because you aren't paying for everything, was she worth your time?
>>
Don't knock it. The best part is there is a hot girl renting the use of her orifices to me to do pretty much anything I want to as long as I have the money and third wave feminism has taught her it's empowering. kek
>>
>>80096027
I'm not talking me personally. I don't involve myself with the dating game because I think it's waste of time and money. I save my money.
>>
>>80085869
Prostitution has been around since the beginning, but prostitutes have never been viewed favourably in society.
>>
File: 1467503221401.jpg (95 KB, 436x600) Image search: [Google]
1467503221401.jpg
95 KB, 436x600
>>80084033
Prostitution destroy the power that women have over men.

"Free" slut women cannot use sex as a tool of power anymore, because prostitutes already give it to men, for less a free whore would accept, and it more benefits. So, normal women become usefull only in matters of family.

But I've seen that the prostitution is seen by different feminists around the world.

In my country prostitution has widespread support from the left, while in Europe and North America it is seen as a patriarchy tool by feminists.

It could be a cultural thing. In my country even monarchs and nobles frequented prostitutes.
Plus, hookers(excpet the street ones) are usually more wealthy than normal women
>>
File: patri.jpg (189 KB, 773x620) Image search: [Google]
patri.jpg
189 KB, 773x620
>>80084033
>oppressed by the patriarchy

No such thing.
>>
>>80084033

>“If prostitution is really just physical labor,” says the Canadian feminist writer and prostitution abolitionist, Meghan Murphy, on the phone, “if it’s no different than serving coffee or fixing a car, then why would we see rape as such a traumatic thing? If there’s nothing different about sex, then what’s so bad about rape?”

Wow, it blew my blue pilled side.
>>
>>80084033
>“While in college,” she goes on, “I’ve had the ability to focus on developing myself because I’m not slaving away at a minimum-wage job. I reject it when people say I’m oppressed by the patriarchy. People who make seven dollars an hour are oppressed by the patriarchy.”
She is right. If heterosexual women would pay me to fuck them I would do so in a heartbeat.
>>
>>80103018
heterosexual good looking women*

That is the major downside for being a prostitute. You often don't get good looking or even mediocre men.
>>
>>80084033
Legalized prostitution
Trannies (which I find degenerate but w/e)
VR
Robots

This is going to hopefully sink the market value on women to the point that only good girls will be worth it
>>
>>80103214
>good looking
As long as they are hygienic and healthy I wouldn't care what they looked like. Its a job in the end.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.