[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Sweden how's that cultural enrichment going?? http
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: OhSwedenusocrazy.png (243 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
OhSwedenusocrazy.png
243 KB, 420x315
Hey Sweden how's that cultural enrichment going??

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/07/foreign-men-molest-rape-40-girls-swedish-music-festival/
>>
>“We want to catch the suspects because we need to talk to them… The number of such cases has increased slightly since last year, but I’m really not sure if this is a common problem at festivals.”

Yeah you catch them so you can have a stern sit-down conversation with them, goddamnit! That's the kind of justice you Swedes are world-renowned for!

Boy I bet those migrant rapists are running scared now.
>>
Hey /pol,/ respond you douchebags. This is infinitely more interesting than police executing people.

This is unbelievable. I knew Sweden was bad, but thought it was mostly a meme.

>Forty years after the nation’s parliament decided to transform Sweden with mass immigration into a multicultural society, violent crime has increased by 300 per cent and rapes by 1,472 per cent.

Good job, Sweden.

>Police were accused of a “cover-up” as they initially claimed there were “relatively few crimes”, with the attacks only making it into the media after the Cologne scandal broke.

>Swedish authorities have been repeatedly slammed for their inaction. In an effort to look proactive they handed out wristbands with “don’t grope” written on them at the Bravalla festival. Several girls who were assaulted were wearing the wristband, which did not offer them much protection.

>Last month, an official report by Swedish police into the migrant sex attack phenomenon blamed “Nordic alcohol culture” and the “non-traditional gender roles” of European women for the growing problem.

>Migrants, the police said, might not be able to “handle the alcohol”, simply feel “horny”, have “ignorance of the consequences for the girls”, “have misplaced feelings”, be “expressing anger in this way”, or be acting due to “peer pressure”.

Shit is unbelievable. It's like the police don't even care. Actually makes me physically sick that this is a western nation acting like this.

I hope you're all raped out of existence you absolute fucking cucks so you stop corrupting the west with your suicidal, self-hating, idiotic policies. I'm ashamed to even call you a western nation.
>>
Oh my god, why is no one commenting on this? Why?

The front page has idiotic threads about girls liking fit guys, musicians, necrophilia, and like 4 fake habbening threads yet this insane headline and huge issue receives zero comments.

WAKE THE FUCK UP, /POL!/ YOU'RE MISSING OUT ON SOME OF THE FINEST MEMERY AND MEME OPPORTUNITIES IN HERE YOU FUCKS!
>>
As a white guy I can't get any white girls; they're all flocking to the brownies. I think we're in need of total genocide.
>>
kind of like it, it's funny to laugh at them and their blatant stupidity. Sucks for sure, but what can you do?
>>
>>80090899
You have 2 options.

Killing yourself.

Killing muslims and throwing molotovs at refugee camps and mosques.
>>
>>80083917
How can anyone stand watch their women get molested?
>>
Thank you anons I was about to shit my pants.
>>
>>80090746
We're not particularly interested because it was expected and nobody is surprised anymore.
>>
>implying they aren't lying

You know how much women love lying about rape and sexual assault rite? Innocent until proven guilty :^)
>>
>>80090746
its been posted several times already over the week.
>>
File: 1467555126443.jpg (82 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1467555126443.jpg
82 KB, 400x388
>>80091107
Get ready for carnival faggot.. go tanning or spray paint your skin so you fit in.
>>
>>80091488
Damn just saw it on Breitbart this morning. No wonder responses were slow. Thanks Swedish nigga good luck with those migrants.

A question though - why don't you guys form gangs and patrol these events, ready to gang-beat the fuck out of the rapists? Actually nevermind, thinking about it more you'd probably get the full extent of the law thrown at you since your entire system seems to want to allow the migrants to rape women and punish anyone who tries to stop them.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.