[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post ITT to pay your respects to this based nigger F
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 392x201) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 392x201
Post ITT to pay your respects to this based nigger

F
>>
>>80082773
A master of the AYYYnglish language. A pioneer of his people. He is gone, but will be forgotten soon, most likely.

F
>>
G
>>
>>80082773
He was pretty bro. Licensed to carry, named the Jew, had a long time job and took care of his family.

Good fella.

That other cd sellin nog was not, however.
>>
F

he was a real nigga and now he's dead
>>
WE
>>
F
>>
>>80082773
F
>>
>>80082773
>name the ***
>die

Clockwork
>>
File: 1448999702710.jpg (11 KB, 182x200) Image search: [Google]
1448999702710.jpg
11 KB, 182x200
>>80082773
Oy vey see he hated kikes, dont ya feel bad now ya nazis? I hope you start befrending the black goyim, they're in this with you togetha
>>
>names the Jew on social media
>Gets assassinated in broad daylight

Such is the life in the United States of Israel.
>>
File: alex.png (2 MB, 1302x1182) Image search: [Google]
alex.png
2 MB, 1302x1182
F

This is a fucking disaster, the fucking Dindu's are going to blame whites for this, even though it was one stupid cop that made the mistake.

This is a police problem, not a racial one. Statistical fact is that you are more likely to be killed by a cop if you're white.

I swear the fucking left has used these shootings to push the BLM narrative which is racist and based on faulty logic for reasons listed above. The facts aren't on the side of BLM. It's ALLlivesmatter.

Fuck this shit
>>
File: jewmaur.jpg (44 KB, 444x296) Image search: [Google]
jewmaur.jpg
44 KB, 444x296
>>80082773
>>80083903
>>80083749
Fucking jews kill them all.
>>
>>80082773
>reads OP's pick

>immediately pours 40 fl oz of the finest malt liquor onto the ground

F

He needed to live.
What happened? Was he really carrying illegally? Or did the chinky cop over react?
>>
F
>>
>>80086265
He had a concealed carry permit.

This cop fucked up big time, but daily reminder if you carry, unload your gun and put it on the dash of your vehicle before the cop gets to your window. Keep hands up and immediately inform the officer of the firearm.

You shouldn't have to take so many steps to make sure you don't get murdered by a cop, but it's reality.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.