[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mexican-Americans love islam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 610x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 610x409
Anyone else notice this?

Back in school I'd always see the Hispanics and arab Muslims be "bro tier" with each other. And now I just went to see a movie and 3 Times I saw Muslims and Hispanics hanging out.

Can real Mexicans (the ones in Mexico) explain this? Your buddies hop the boarder and all of a sudden they're ok with Islam

>this could be seriously bad for the US if Hispanics Keep doing this
>>
Anecdotal experience m8.
I trust sand people about as much as I can throw them.
I know my dad had one slime friend and considered converting for the way it would allow him to behave with women, he liked that polygamy shit, but after actually reading the quran he noped out.
>>
>>80081673
If you even consider Islam as a viable religion, then you are scum

>anecdotal evidence
Kek, proving it even more with your own post.
>>
>>80081155
Their skins are the same shade of diarrhoea.
>>
File: image.jpg (217 KB, 1388x1366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217 KB, 1388x1366
>>80082791
>I'm actually really worried Hispanics will convert to Islam in huge numbers

It's so fucking common wher I live
>>
>>80081155

Muslims respect Mexicans work
>>
>>80081155
I used to play ARK with a guy named Qatar.

It was fun to have a bro who didn't respect wymens and pissed on poor people like I do. Then he felt like playing DOTA so I ditched him.
>>
>>80083350
Big difference when it's online

Would you go to a movie with him and your gf? Would you associate with him at school and at work?
>>
>>80083149
>>80081155
Religion is how you do it. They'll explain how they believe in Jesus still and it's more conservative and soon you'll have converts. They make them jehovas this way.

Watch it take over, kick out the government with terrorist attacks, and soon Sharia law
>>
>>80081155
> Mexicans are from a sandy desert
> Muslims are from a sandy desert
> both start with J
> both are incredibly violent shit skins
Illuminati confirmed
>>
>>80081155

Saudi Arabia is spending a fortune to spread Wahhabist Sunni Islam around the world. This is working especially well in poor and immigrant communities.

If you go into ANY poor migrant community in the Western world you will find Saudi funded Muslim preachers telling everyone the reason they are not successful is because of White racism and the best solution to this is converting to Islam.
>>
>>80084005
#notallmexicanland
>>
File: 814660271-arjen-robben-Gef.jpg (43 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
814660271-arjen-robben-Gef.jpg
43 KB, 1200x675
Luckily, no matter what their faith, penal will always be era
>>
File: slimy fuck.jpg (40 KB, 572x322) Image search: [Google]
slimy fuck.jpg
40 KB, 572x322
>>80084511
GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>80083160
You know: you could have bought a knife block for 10 bucks at IKEA. You did it wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 634x635) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 634x635
>>80085108
>>
>>80081155
mexican-american or chicanos are pussyfied mexicans who went degenerate thanks to american "culture"
you see america does this to people from different ethnic backgrounds
thanks to the jewish media they turn "progressive" instead of following their family values
>>
I dont know a single muslim. There are no mosques that im aware of in my city
>>
They look similar, have a bunch of kids, believe in strong gender roles, have close family emphasis, but at the same time have high crime rates. I expect more Mexicans to be converting to Islam, just you watch.
>>
>>80086428
>>80086240
Would mexicans be hostile towards muslims if they started to migrate to your country?
>>
>>80086240
They don't consider me Mexican either. All these indios hate me or don't look me in the eye. I seem American but my Spanish is better; I just don't act like the Mexican meme that has become their "culture"

I get along with real Mexicans usually.

>>80086883
It could go either way, I think. Unless they push their way too strongly. Some women dress decent but others might get raped. Which is only okay when they do it. I'd imagine the cartel or mafia might intervene
>>
Mexicans and Arabs look the same
>>
>>80086883
They have tried to migrate and they are very hostile to them.

Theres even a Vice (ayy lmao) video on it.

Unfortunately your filthy leftist progressive thinking have invaded parts of our country.
Mexico City is full of faggot loving pro nigger pro islam sjw's.

They try to feel american or part of the bigger world picture and tend to closely follow happenings in america.

They defend niggers SO MUCH, even though they have never met any.
The only contact with niggers is via sports and music on american controlled tv streams.

And you faggot pussy americans portray niggers as heroes of civilization.

Americans ruin everything for the whole world thanks to their nigger loving ways.
>>
>>80081155
4/10 {You) tried
>>
>>80082475
You completely ignored parts if my post you illiterate nigger
He also considered joining LDS, his reasoning was 100% behind the polygamy aspect of it. He then decided against after actually reading both books.
Do you actively shitpost or is it some subconscious shit that you just do?
>>
File: current year man.jpg (225 KB, 600x923) Image search: [Google]
current year man.jpg
225 KB, 600x923
In Mexico city, there are lots of muslims.

There are indegenous muslims in the poor south

In other parts of the country, the muslims woul be unwelcomed
>>
>>80084005
actually there are big ass chunks of mexico that have jungles and farming valleys we only think of the dusty wild west part since thats what touches us
>>
>>80087697
>Mexico City is full of faggot loving pro nigger pro islam sjw's.

Wew, i would never have thought that. What a shame.

Im not an american though pham.
>>
Really? My family loves making fun of hajis and my dad outright distrusts them.

Then again he did inmigrate from El Salvador, doubt they hajis down the diarrhea trail
>>
>>80081155
Same color. In high school I was flirting with a mudslime becuase I thought she was Hispanic. I told her to fuck off when I found out.
>>
>>80088597
Mexico city is a running joke. Even comic bits are made out of their stereotypes. The rivers run with shit and yearning for the bourgeoi leftist lifestyle
>>
No clue what you're talking about. Every Mexican I know hates Islam.
>>
>impying Islam can beat La Santa Muerte as a death cult.
>>
>>80084511

NO ERA PENAL
>>
>>80087910
>(You)
Need to go back to red DIT you insufferable cancer
>>
Spic anchor baby here.

Muslims are cool. My best friend in middle school was pakistani. One of my good friends from college is a muslim Somalian.

White people are the devil. Die.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.