[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAILY REMINDER- PUTIN IS A JEW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Jewtin.jpg (1 MB, 2984x2872) Image search: [Google]
Jewtin.jpg
1 MB, 2984x2872
>Putin is a birthright Jew from his mother's side
>Russia is still controlled by a handful of Putin approved Jewish Oligarchs
>White Russian Nationalists are locked up under phony hate speech and extremism laws.
>Russia has been flooded with Caucasian Muslims and Central Asians
>The average Russian has no voice in the future of their nation's leadership
>Corruption is rampant in Russia
>Putin is a has called for European Jews to migrate to Russia
>Under Putin the Russian military and security services have been lenient allowing in Caucasian Muslims.
>The Russian mafia has direct ties with the Kremlin
>Putin has amassed a personal fortune in the billions from stealing state assets through his Shadow partners (Revealed in Panama Papers)
>PUTIN IS NOT YOUR FRIEND.
>>
>>80080718
>Putin is a birthright Jew from his mother's side
Family of street sweepers
Don't think so, Ukraine diaspora
There are some powerful Jews in Putin's entourage, I"ll give you that.
>>
Typo* >Putin has called for European Jews to migrate to Russia.
>>
>>80081315
His Mother's name is Shelomova a russified version of Shalom, Although Jews in the soviet union held high positions within the state's institutions it wasn't uncommon to see regular working class jews like "poor street sweepers."
>>
File: BsSTW_xCMAAq_Q6.jpg (73 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
BsSTW_xCMAAq_Q6.jpg
73 KB, 900x600
Don't waste your breath. /pol/ is like regressive left – they made up a meme about "based Putin and heaven on Earth called Russia", they will blindly defend it against any reason, facts and logic.
>>
File: hawking.png (94 KB, 694x594) Image search: [Google]
hawking.png
94 KB, 694x594
>>80080718
>>80081334
>Putin is a has called for European Jews to migrate to Russia
>"is a has"
Roflmao. You fucking retard. Do you think anyone will listen to an illiterate retard like you? Just haha. I'm laughing at you and your paranoid delusions you fucking kook.
>>
>>80085378
>just haha

i dont know why but that made me laugh
>>
>2016
>/pol/ still thinks Jews are the enemy

Embarrassing.
>>
>>80092926
Mr. Oliver, we know it's you..
>>
File: 75967.jpg (34 KB, 350x463) Image search: [Google]
75967.jpg
34 KB, 350x463
>>80080718
Let's party hard.
>>
His "jewish" mother was baptized in 1911
back up your claims.
Shelomova is very likely a coincidence.

The russian leadership doesnt consist only of Putin

Putin said that the red revolutionists were mainly jews.
And there is a big push of nationalism in Russia.
I visited St.Petersburg and watched russian TV there. Highly influential and nationalistic.
However, asians are well excepted, but there is no crossbreading.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: image.jpg (424 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
424 KB, 2048x1152
>>80080718

Daily reminder that Putin is a buddhist extremist double agent. Russia is controlled by buddhist monks.
>>
>>80095679
>pure coincidence
>>
>>80097672
she was baptized.
Untill someone shows me evidence for her jewish blood, you are a just a bunch of autists.
>>
>>80080718
Russian mafia is code for jewish mafia
>>
>>80098399
pol should get state funds for housing all these people and keeping them company.
>>
>>80099502
wat?
>>
>>80080718
Nice shilling here, Kremlinbot.
>>
>>80080718
>>PUTIN IS NOT YOUR FRIEND.

if you believe any politician is your "friend" then i got some bad news
>>
>>80080718
w8
he is not touching this fcking wall
>>
>>80080718
Good morning Goyim
>>
>>80080718
Reminder these threads are made to coincide with Neocon warmongering that is pushing for war with Russia.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.