[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Depression is not real! It was created by marketing and pharmaceutical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: GA4j90v.jpg (129 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
GA4j90v.jpg
129 KB, 960x639
Depression is not real!

It was created by marketing and pharmaceutical companies to sell drugs that only make your life worse.

>b-but anon I feel like shit and have no motivation and my life is so hard blah blah blah blah blah

What you are experiencing is self-pity mixed with some bad habits.

Get outside everyday. Get some sun. Talk to people. Eat some healthy food. Get 6+ hours of sleep. Get 30+ mins exercise. Limit your alcohol and drug consumption.
>>
>>80078822
I work an outdoors physical labor job, eat healthy, quit drinking and all that shit, and the only difference between before I started all this shit is that now I don't even have time to do anything that I actually enjoy
>>
>>80078822

I disagree that depression is not real. That seems to be an opinion that bitter people on the Internet have, the same people that say "edgy" constantly and spam fedora memes and just act very salty and bitter.

I beat depression, but that's because of age, and all the information available to me, and just raw determination. Age helps a great deal, to be able to mature and see things differently, and accumulate strength every step of the way.

Don't lie to yourself and say depression isn't real, just admit it exists, stare it right in the face and beat it with willpower.
>>
>>80079525
Good man. Still getting there myself, but it's a little better every day.
>>
>>80078822
Fuck you.

What works for you is not the same for others.
You're fucking stupid, I wish you to get gangraped by niggers.

Fuck you.
>>
>>80079525

depression exists but it is massively over-diagnosed and self-over-diagnosed. probably 90% of the people who say or have been told they have depression, don't.
>>
>>80079891

That sounds like something someone on an Internet cesspool would say. It's not that they don't have depression, they just need to get over it and power through it.
>>
It's real an I had it. Everything seems a lot easier now, feels more natural actually. Do I still feel stressed out or sad from time to time? Yes, but it just goes away soon. I started thinking about my own feelings, on physical level if i needed to. Like, how does my chest, gut or head feel like, etc. I still do it if i feel bad for some reason.
>>
>>80079788
Weak frog. Who would have expected. Oh tell me wise 1st world-er with everything you could possibly want, how hard is your life again. I can only imagine the pain, suffering and torture. Piss off, depression became like rape today - it exists, but not only it is over diagnosed (mostly self diagnosis), it just became attention whoring. Oh no, I did not get the latest Veyron model, ugh I'm so depressed, the world is a black veil of tar tears, whimpering in the shadows of the gravestones.
>>
Depression is a symptom of internet addiction

Cut 4chan out of your life and it will disappear for most people here.
>>
>>80081150

>the world is a black veil of tar tears, whimpering in the shadows of the gravestones.

You have quite a way with words. That brought back memories of when I listened to different types of metal and played dark themed video games.
>>
penis xD
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.