[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leftist whores exploiting men: surprise, surprise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1465577389303-0.jpg (738 KB, 3682x1567) Image search: [Google]
1465577389303-0.jpg
738 KB, 3682x1567
http://archive.is/p2omV

EXCERPT:
“I wasn’t attracted to him, but he was very forthcoming,” she says. She messaged him, saying she was only looking for someone to come over to install her air conditioner, making it very clear it wasn’t a date.
After he came over, opened her window and set up her AC, she said thank you — and promptly kicked him out. He later messaged her to go on a proper date, but she never replied and doesn’t regret it.
>>
wtf that's it I guess I'm a #MGTOWNEET now
>>
>>80077623

Faggot.

The lesson here is: avoid leftist whores.

Right wing chicks are a different story.
>>
>>80079743

Right wing whores are just the same. They know how to exploit the "I'm different!" angle so they can fool wannabe alpha males, which is most of this board's user base.

I've always found that the best approach is to see her as a person, and forget about political ideology. Once you meet her and break the ice, then you can start discussing politics and mold her to your liking over time.
>>
>>80077142
Dont do shit for free, it's that simple. There should always be an exchange of value agreed upon before a transaction commences. Even if it's as simple as "I'll owe you a favor"
>>
>>80080625

Yeah, but then places like /r9k/ will call you "autistic" for not serving a woman. That's how the culture works on that god forsaken board. It's just one example though. /pol/, for example, would call you a cuck and say that you're not a "real man", and so on and so forth.
>>
>>80079743
The lesson is, grow some balls and don`t be a fucking white knight.
>>
>>80077142
I would've installed her air conditioner provided we agreed on the price beforehand. (Of course assuming she lived close-by.) Trying to buy a date with favors is foolish. It's like the fools who order pizza for girls they chat with on some app.
>>
>>80079743
>wanting a gf interested in politics
>>
>“If a man thinks waxing a woman’s floors will get him action, why not [exploit his sexual desires]?” says Marni Kinrys, writer of LA dating blog WingGirlMethod.com.

>Just don’t expect men to be asking women to do their dishes via the dating app. “I know no single woman in NYC who would ever do a man’s chores,” Kinrys says. “It feels like the 1960s.

Well color me surprised. A woman seeing absolutely nothing wrong about exceedingly obvious hypocritical thinking which gives her benefit in the situation. This is a very typical behaviour for women and is essentially what feminism is all about.
>>
>>80080884
>places like /r9k/ will call you "autistic" for not serving a woman
What? Wouldn't they call the woman a whore and anyone not helping such a whore would be a hero in their eyes?
>>
>>80085201

Yeah, but the typical narrative on the Internet and in western society these days is to call you a fedora tipping fat virgin neckbeard simply because you pointed out what you just did.

Women have the advantage.
>>
>>80085582
it's mostly split, whenever I notice these threads occur on /pol/ and 4chan in general; some state all women are whores and some say that your're a cuck/wimp/chump for not gaming women
>>
>>80085201
Women are have very narrow self centered perspectives. Remember Hillary's quote about women being the primary victims in war? And people think we should elect a creature to power that has so much trouble thinking from others' perspectives.
>>
>>80077142
The guy was stupid.

Why we installed her air for nothing? He expected do some sinnfull acts afterwards?

>>80079743
Good women are the ones that do not care about politics, only about family.

Politics are a exclusivelly male field
>>
>>80085876
>>80077142
>>80085201
So I take it you idiots are mad at this because you fell for it once?

Or what? Stupid people will act stupidly.
If a guy is retarded enough to think he'll have sex just because he fixed a woman's AC he's a moron, just like she's a whore for leading him that way but that's life, people will be people.

It's up to you to not be fooled by whores.
>>
>>80085582

No. Take my word for it. /r9k/ is not misogynistic really, it's a meme. /r9k/ calls you "autistic" for not serving women, /pol/ calls you a cuck, not a real man, etc. I've seen this for years, and it's gotten very bad lately.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.