[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is she right /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
is she right /pol/
>>
One of my friends sent me this pic.
>>
>>80076975
She isn't your friend.
>>
>>80077492
A friend that I knew sent this screenshot to me
>>
>>80076905
Concealed carry and open carry are different sets of laws... People keep talking about it like they're the same. Get fucking educated
>>
Why do people tend to not have a proper argument when it comes to stuff like this? It's absolutely amazing how naive people can be.
>>
>>80078040
If there were ever a proper argument, it would end quickly. For example:

>Tell me how racism is automatically a factor in the shooting if you don't know anything about this cop.
>"Well I guess I don't have proof, but..."
>If you don't have proof then you shouldn't assume the facts of the case until all the evidence is out.
>"I guess that's true."

When someone starts calling you white as an insult, and being offended that someone with your skin tone is speaking about the subject, it means you've already won the argument and now it's time to deal with the emotional backlash.
>>
>>80079435
They don't like being called out. I find it pretty sad a white woman would use white as an insult in the first place.
>>
Send her pictures of women in yoga pants
>>
DIN

http://www.justinccohen.com/blog/2016/7/6/advice-for-white-folks-in-the-wake-of-the-police-murder-of-a-black-person
>>
>>80078040
Anon your white, you understand so little. Why would I waste time arguing with you? :^)
>>
Who the fuck cares.
US could do with less niggers.
>>
>>80085505
Um no. That bitch needs to eat some carbs and stop looking like a man.
>>
>>80076905
Uhk. Kill her please.
>>
>>80086725
>>80086938
HNNNNGGGGGGG
;^)
>>
>>80086608
who is this
>>
File: 632_1000.gif (2 MB, 500x544) Image search: [Google]
632_1000.gif
2 MB, 500x544
>>
>>80083215
dindu CONFIRMED
>>
>>80076905
I'm actually a bit skeptical of the police since they did have him pinned to the ground. However the video that was taken is just obscured enough to where all the important information can't be seen so it leaves what happened open to interpretation. So I'm not willing to call this murder based solely on the video alone. I will need more evidence to call the police officer a murderer.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.