[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"NEXT UK PM WILL BE A WOMAN"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1465222051207.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1465222051207.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>vote for recession
>brexit leaders resign like cowards
>get female pm

UK status: re-cucked

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/07/theresa-may-andrea-leadsom-tory-leader-prime-minister
>>
It was a woman prime minister who threatened to nuke buenos aires
>>
Queen Elizabeth
Queen Victoria
Queen Elizabeth II
Margaret Thatcher

Some of Britain's strongest, most stable and reliable leaders have been women. Consider that women weren't always SJW progressives, and prior to the 1960s, they were overwhelmingly conservative in outlook.
>>
>>80075913

can any UK tell me why nigel and everyone is abandoning ship after winning ?
>>
>>80076681
>Thatcher
>stable and reliable
pick 1
>>
>With the exception of Wales every major unit of government in the UK is now run by a muslim or a woman

JUST
>>
File: 1467732924664.jpg (14 KB, 214x233) Image search: [Google]
1467732924664.jpg
14 KB, 214x233
>>80076101
MFW PorteƱos deserved it
>>
may is a blairite shill
>>
>>80076808
Because he was a literal populist who did it for the lulz with no plan whatsoever other than shouting "INDEPENDENCE DAY" on june the 24th and laughing in the faces of Eurocrats going "I TOLD YOU SO".

Pretty traitorous if you ask me, lost pretty much 100% respect for the guy. What a weak, weak, WEAK leader.

All western leaders are so fucking weak that we are lettnig literally women take charge.

just cuck my shit up
>>
>>80076899
I'm not keen on Margaret Thatcher and she made a lot of mistakes, but you're plainly wrong if you deny that she took tough decisions and did what was necessary amid uproar in the country. Very few leaders would've had that strength.
>>
>>80076681
Today it's actually women who attend church in higher numbers, I take women to be like white people on the low end of the spectrum we have some real idiots and women have some absolute degenerate whores, but on the other end we have the smartest people and women can be some of the most conservative least degenerate people.
>>
>>80077237
What was Nigel Farage supposed to do in your reckoning? He isn't an MP. He's an MEP. He wanted to resign after the election, but felt compelled to fight for the referendum. He accomplished his 20 year goal of getting us out of the EU, something everyone else thought impossible. He's not in a position to do anything else inside the country. By resigning, however, he can rest and relax; allow UKIP to find its own footing and cease to be the Nigel Farage Party; and he's still an MEP who can oversee the proceedings in the EU. What would he achieve by staying on as leader of UKIP?
>>
>>80077892
This is what I always thought was UKIPS biggest obstacle, it was basically just all Farage. I don't have a problem with it personally because I like Farage but it was embarrassing seeing Farage always have to "correct" all the other party members
>>
File: thanks tons tommy.png (849 KB, 1500x1403) Image search: [Google]
thanks tons tommy.png
849 KB, 1500x1403
>>
>>80081502
Thanks tons, Tommy
>>
>>80081502
Too soon. I mean fuck Jo Cox, but I honestly thought he was going to lose us the referendum. I can't possibly thank this guy.
>>
>>80081502
Thanks tons, Tommy
>>
>>80081502
thanks tons, tommy
>>
>>80075913
>NEXT UK PM WILL BE A WOMAN
Why does that matter? They've already got a queen. Bad enough they're s monarchy but its a fucking woman.
>>
File: Jonas_Savimbi.jpg (69 KB, 567x699) Image search: [Google]
Jonas_Savimbi.jpg
69 KB, 567x699
>Female Monarch
>Female Prime minister
>>
SO British people, what's it like to have women rule over you?
>>
>>80086681
You tell us.
>>
File: Abu Qatada.jpg (41 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Abu Qatada.jpg
41 KB, 615x409
>>80075913
Theresa May deported this cunt.
EU tried to stop her.
Remind me who's cucked by the EU.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.