[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Store owner claims another video of Alton Sterling shooting proves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: 35.png (166 KB, 755x255) Image search: [Google]
35.png
166 KB, 755x255
Who's ready for /pol/ bootlickers defending this cop to be BTFO?
>>
>>80074315

>tfw never defend bootlickers
>tfw don't really care that another Dindu was killed, murdered, etc
>tfw only care that it turns into a racial issue
>>
>>80074315
a convicted pedophile who owed $25k in child support, was a blood gang member, had a bench warrant and court dates coming up and a million previous charges, was capped by cops today for committing a crime. cry me a fucking river. nothing of value was lost, as usual. I love how black lives only matter when cops finally put them down. why don't they matter when they kill each other and fuck their lives up by joining gangs and raping children in this particular case, and robbing and killing other people? play stupid games, win stupid prizes
>>
>>80074642
What was the actual charge for pedophillia?
>>
>>80074315
not choosing niggers doesnt make you a bootlicker
>>
>>80074642
well he WAS about ready to get a part time job at McDonald's and get back into community college

;^)
>>
Don't care if he was eating ice cream on a park bench. Criminal pervert. Nothing of value.
>>
>>80075092
In his thirties? When I worked at Taco Bell in HS I had a black manager in his thirties but he didn't give a fuck since he sold weed on the side.
>>
>>80075456
>I am a robot that doesn't understand humor
>>
>>80074315
Leftard angry at cops merly performing there duty.

Mimimi

Go and fuck with cops around and we see how is licking boots and who not.

Go police go
Go police go
>>
>>80074315

Ok. You got me...

I simply don't care about dead niggers. Sorry.
>>
>>80074315
i am(:
>>
This one: https://vid.me/BAiz ?

This proves the cops story.
>>
>>80074315
Fuck off shill.
Nobody believes in your BLM bullshit.
Gas yourself.
>>
File: 1 post by this ID.jpg (34 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1 post by this ID.jpg
34 KB, 1000x1000
>>80074315
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>>
>>80074315
He won't be BTFO.

I would literally make the entire justice crumble on its knees, srs. There's no way in hell you'd ever get past my analysis.

The cop was justified. $5000 to anyone who can prove me wrong. srs.
>>
>>80074993
Carnal knowledge of a juvenile. He was 21 at the time and the Age of Consent in Louisiana is 17 so the victim was no older than 16.
>>
#StopResisting
>>
Yo for all you racist assholes who wanna come in here and talk about how Alton Sterling deserved it, i understand that its an unclear situation with room for debate but this aint the place for it.

Realize another man named Philando Castle was killed yesterday in Minnesota, he was stopped for having a taillight out. He told the cop that he did have a gun, that he had a permit for. He was asked for his license and registration. He went to get his wallet from his pocket and was shot by the officer. There's a ten minute video of the aftermath, the officer is completely panicked and doesn't administer any amount of first aid. His spouse is in the car recording. His four year old daughter is in the back seat.

There aren't enough hoops in this world you can jump through to find a justifiable reason this happened. And if you don't think his race played a part in this, you're actively trying to give yourself tunnel vision.
>>
I'm calling bullshit on that store owner.

>Muflahi told CNN that he has known Sterling for six years and let him sell CDs in front of his store.

Which means they've met around 2010. He also that he never caused problems. Now here's the thing, the Dindu was in prison from 2009 to 2014, meaning Abdulah Ahmed Mehmet Mohamed whatever :

1. Is lying to gain popularity with the dindu community for his store.
2. Met Alton in prison meaning he's an ex criminal himself, so prison butt buddy might be lying again.
3. Isn't counting the years of the dindu being and prison as the years they've known each other (some fucked up logic? "That Alton that was in Prison wasn't this Alton, he changed! Same goes for pedophilia!)
>>
>>80074315

>30000 white woman are raped by blacks each year

/pol/ doesn't defend the cop, we blame him for killing only 1 dindu!
Why having 17 rounds if you don't use them?
>>
Fuck that ISIS store clerk
>>
>Store owner hoping he doesn't end up like Ferguson's QuikTrip
>>
>>80077280
>There's a ten minute video of the aftermath
>Aftermath
>>
>>80077280
>to find a justifiable reason this happened.

>being black, how about that you scamming, raping nignog
>>
>>80074315
>Called them bootlicker
>Nobody know who they are
Why would you bootlick if no cop is watching you do it?
The weird thing about this is that the guy had record and a fire gun, yet everybody is speaking about him like he was some kind of saint who was murderer for no reason whatsovever, the cop did exagerate in his meassures, and should be punished, but painting a wall with a criminal face, lighting candles for a man who threatens people on the street with a fire gun... politics make people stupid and detroy their selfdetermination.
>>
>>80074542
Same here. I hate both.
>>
File: 1461098787580.png (579 KB, 726x723) Image search: [Google]
1461098787580.png
579 KB, 726x723
>>80074315

guy was a bonafide criminal scumbag.

I'm extremely pleased he was gunned down like a subhuman monkey.
>>
>>80074315
Sterling had a penchant for solving his problems by pointing a gun at people. He is lucky he made it to 37.
>>
>>80077280
Castile was a bro. Sterling was a piece of shit.

Understand?
>>
Mishandled, excessive force, etc.

It was murder.

But you know what? He was an imbecile with more on his rap sheet than thoughts in his head.

People like this are more than just career criminals, they're fucking savages. Black, white, whatever, this should happen more often to people who deserve it.
>>
>>80074642
>I love how black lives only matter when cops finally put them down. why don't they matter when they kill each other

Because their is a difference between 2citizens killing eachother and a government official killing you?

Lol
>>
>>80074315

Is it a Black store owner? Or some edgy hoodlum type? Then of course that's what they'll claim. I'm sure you still can't see what his right arm is doing, and you still see him resisting arrest, and you still see the police attempting to subdue him before he's shot. I can't imagine the video gets any better than that iPhone video from the dude standing right over them, and we still see Alton reaching for his right pocket in that video, so....
>>
>cop kills nigger
>"Oh fuck yes I get to bitch about cops on /pol/ for a week" *grabs fedora*

Literally who the fuck cares. It was a nigger.
>>
>>80077886
You don't get to choose who gets executed for a crime based on the color of their skin.
>>
>people on 4chan saying a pedophile deserved death

Jesus the cognitive dissonance is astounding.
>>
>implying I'm not too busy rejoicing in a dead nigger to care what happens to some pig
>>
>>80074315
> Store owner claims
You know, in Russia there is a proverb. It`s better to see one time, than to hear 100 times.
>>
>>80074542
This. Fuck the state. Fuck the dindus. Leave me alone innawoods.
>>
File: 1457125324121.jpg (115 KB, 960x958) Image search: [Google]
1457125324121.jpg
115 KB, 960x958
>>80074315
I, for one, support nigger killing cops
>>
Another bbc taken from us far too soon. RIP in peace. Will be offering up my wife to some PoC's to do my part in apologizing for this tragedy and I encourage you all to do the same.
>>
>>80074315
>claims

I claim I am the prophet of aliens, now give me money to do research and shit.

Show me the video or stfu stupid store owner cuck
>>
>>80079504
We're not saying he deserved to die, we're saying his death was justified as he refused to follow the law and endangered the lives of police officers.

Reason his pedophile charge is mentioned is because the left are portraying him as a Saint who "didn't do anything" wrong, ever.
>>
>>80077828
>I'm calling bullshit on that store owner

Dude he's covering his ass. Of course he has to make pro-dindu statements publicly so they don't destroy and loot his business.
>>
>>80080399
Racial tension is taking us back to the stone age
>>
>>80080658
Eradicating filth from our society (the Negroid race) is a needed process.

Negroids never even passed the stone age. Only those who were "invited" into modern civilizations have artificially made that leap.
>>
Irrelevant. We've already seen the video of him reaching for the gun in his pocket during the struggle. The cop even pulled it out in the end.
>>
>>80081252
I mean the nogs are taking us back with their racial tension they impose on us.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.