[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mondelez's hostile takeover attempt of Hershey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: p138783z2.jpg (115 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
p138783z2.jpg
115 KB, 1400x1400
Should Mondelez, a Swiss-British food conglomerate, be allowed to purchase Hershey, an american icon?
>>
Hershey's sucks anyways.
>>
No, copyright and trademark should not exist.
>>
At least the chocolate might improve. Hershey's tastes like vomit.
>>
Inb4 89 faggots complain about the taste of hersheys
>>
>>80073976
Why not? They take our companies
>>
File: evilqueen.jpg (84 KB, 710x429) Image search: [Google]
evilqueen.jpg
84 KB, 710x429
>>80073976
Yes
The ANGLOSWISS Economic Alliance will cast all of your favourite American brands into the dirt. We own you and will forever more.

We will show you the taste of true chocolate, you will savour it and weep for your precious Christ, goyim.
>>
>>80074233
We ultimately cucked you faggots when we bought vegimite
>inb4 Australia
Y'all are the same
>>
>>80074233
>>80074462
>>80073976
Are you mentally retarded? See pic
>>
>>80074653
That's financial HQ to maintain float on American stock exchanges.

Mondelez is the successor company of Cadbury plc of UK, and nearly all of Mondelez's business is done out of London and Geneva.
>>
>>80074883
It's an american company. I don't care where their staff is, HQ is in illinois and is listed on nyse
>>
>>80075037
Is it really an American company if almost all of their shares are owned by Europeans?
>>
>>80075437
If its headquartered in illinois yes. also citation that most are owned by europeans? Because the precedessor to mondelez, Kraft, was American too.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 500x333
>>80073976
Mondelez is what Kraft is calling itself now. Its based in Chicagoland. Not a British or Swiss company.
>>
>>80076205
http://www.mondelezinternational.com/brand-family
>>
>>80073976

Hershey is absolute shit chocolate anyway. It's not like they'll make it worse
>>
Hershey is fucking amazing, better than most shit cubes like Dove and Snickers and MilkyWay, I don't see any reason for hating it other than not being an American fucking man
>>
>>80073976
I remember eating it at campfire with marshmallows in canada, good times.
>>
>>80075590
Most of Kraft was sold off toe Heinz to form Kraft Heinz.
>>
>>80076697
It used to be good but now it's Mexican made canolaolate
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.