[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I TRIED SO HARD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: AND GOT SO FAR.png (36 KB, 854x494) Image search: [Google]
AND GOT SO FAR.png
36 KB, 854x494
I TRIED SO HARD
>>
File: 1467568652325.jpg (131 KB, 800x890) Image search: [Google]
1467568652325.jpg
131 KB, 800x890
>>
>>80072607
THANK YOU BASED BUK
>>
>>80072607
THANK YOU BASED BUK
>>
File: 20150905_WOC589.png (24 KB, 580x598) Image search: [Google]
20150905_WOC589.png
24 KB, 580x598
>>80072539
>I TRIED SO HARD
>>
>>80072607
Thank u based buk
>>
File: hillary7990.jpg (103 KB, 399x557) Image search: [Google]
hillary7990.jpg
103 KB, 399x557
>>80072539

Welcome to your first presidential election, newbie. Here's a pro tip: The two months prior to the national convention are the months where the candidates are not debating other candidates. These are the months when the image of each candidate is temporarily dominated by the mainstream media. The mainstream media is nearly completely extreme far-left, and therefore these are the months when the Republican candidate takes a hit and the Democrat candidate is portrayed as the one true savior of humanity by the media.

And then the conventions hit, and everything changes. Once the debates begin, Hillary is cooked. Trump is going to eviscerate her just like he did to the entire Republican field of 16 other candidates. Hillary only had to defeat crazy wacko old Bernie, and she barely was able to do that. Also, Hillary has spent $140 million in attack ads against Trump with a staff of over 900 people nationwide. Trump has a staff of less than 60 people nationwide and has spent only $3 million in total. Considering that huge difference in spending and personnel, Clinton should have a massive lead but she does not. Once Trump actually gets started on Hillary, she's going to be entirely BTFO.
>>
>>80073794
>Hillary only had to defeat crazy wacko old Bernie, and she barely was able to do that.

I pulled up some Bernie campaign speeches early on last year. I couldn't understand how somebody so bad at speaking, with such stupid ideas, could be even in contention. Hillary is terrible in debates

These debates will have a huge audience because Trump is in them. We'll have to see how it plays out. Hillary has millions to spend on opposition research and will have canned lines for any expected attack from Trump
>>
>>80072607
>THANK YOU BASED BUK
>>
Maybe Cruz really would have been the better option.
>>
>>80072607
THANK YOU BASED BUK
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.